Posted: 13 years ago
So since the forum is completely dead.. I wanted to make a topic and ask you all do you like Nikita??
I honestly LOVE the show.. I didn't like the trailer, and wasn't going to watch it. but then The Vampire Diaries came on and finished I had nothing to watch so I decided to watch it.. and i LOVED the 1st episode.. so far i love the show.. my favorite character is the "new recruit aka Nikita's partner in crime" Alex.. isn't she amazing??
oh n Nikita is the bomb aint she..
I can't wait to see what happens next... so do you guys like the show?? How do you rate the sow on a scale from 1 to 10.???

Zaara
Hi Hi!

I watch it too! I actually missed the first episode but I've seen the last two - I need to watch the first to understand whats going on haha.

But I lovee alex, and I loveee the guy .. Michael? .. I loved the lil showdown between Michael and Nikitaaa in the last episode.

Originally posted by preity*zinta

Hi Hi!

I watch it too! I actually missed the first episode but I've seen the last two - I need to watch the first to understand whats going on haha.

But I lovee alex, and I loveee the guy .. Michael? .. I loved the lil showdown between Michael and Nikitaaa in the last episode.

aww man u missed the 1st episode.. it was actually really really good.. at the end ur like what the fish..lol.. but yeh.. since u watched the last 2 u didn't really miss anything, but a backdrop of Nikita's story.. and they just show how she guna bring Division down..and she kidnaps the hacker that's how she puts that device in his tooth, and they show how the get Alex and how she tries to "escape" n at the end they show Alex is with Nikita. watch it online you'll love it.. i personally love the show

Zaara
^ I'll def. try to catch the episode online this weekend, just been super busy this week!
Saw the latest epi of Nikita.

I like where the shows going. I loveee Alex. And I loveee Michael - I wanna see those two get together, though it looks like we'll see Michael and Nikita teaming up sooner or later with all the flashbacks we've been seeing andd how he helped her towards the end of her mission!

Saw the latest epi of Nikita.

I like where the shows going. I loveee Alex. And I loveee Michael - I wanna see those two get together, though it looks like we'll see Michael and Nikita teaming up sooner or later with all the flashbacks we've been seeing andd how he helped her towards the end of her mission!

ewwwwiii... i don't really want to see Micheal & Nikita together.. i cringed when they showed the "lovely romantic" flashbacks.. gross.. honestly thats how i felt.. they should introduce some1 else for Nikita in the future...
now about Micheal & Alex see I'm not a Micheal & Alex fan yet, but i honestly wouldn't mind seeing them together.. that would be hot.. cause their scenes even though we don't get many are pretty cool.. i think they can pull it off if they were paired up..😊
Oh gosh I felt the SAME way with the Nikita and Michael flashbacks! I think its becasuet hey had Nikita being all so .. show off-y and the giggles and blah.

I think Michael's probably too old to be with Alex, and I don't see it happening anytime soon - though I would like to see them try it out.

Oh gosh I felt the SAME way with the Nikita and Michael flashbacks! I think its becasuet hey had Nikita being all so .. show off-y and the giggles and blah.

I think Michael's probably too old to be with Alex, and I don't see it happening anytime soon - though I would like to see them try it out.
The age difference between Shane & Lyndsy (Micheal/Alex) is 9 years, and i think in the show the difference might be 5-9, so i really don't see a problem.plus they look hot together..

and omg don't even get me started on the weirdness of Nikita & Micheal being all cute with each other. I don't mind them being really close friends cause that they are but them being romantically involved just doesn't click for me at least, and if they do get romantically involved it would piss me off.. but I'd still watch the show for Alex. cause i love her..
Hm the age difference between the actors isn't bad .. but I think they make Alex seem much younger on the show in comparison to Michael.

I like the new guyy I forget his name but the one Nikita saves, I wanna see those two team up together!
I love the show too, woman power anyone? lol.
Alex is a rockstar, she makes me wanna be a recruit, and Niki can be funny, charming, elegant, and a threat at the same time, shes awesome, and so is the show. :)