i know i am late today but here goes

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Aham is going to say to Gopi you said you were not going to do anything for me and family so why are you doing varath so when it suits you, you change your mind... you have forgotton your vows ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Better late then never...missed you in the discussions today... the forum was pretty active...here is what I said about what I would like to happen next and my predictions:

I don't think he is going to yell at her for Teej.  On the phone he is going to say there is no point in you remaining hungry..I am going to need to work a bit longer and you go ahead and break your fast.

Of course Gopi wont and when he comes home after everyone has gone to bed, she will be waiting for him.  He may get angry with her for not listening to him.  But when she cries he will soften and break her fast (remember he hasn't had dinner and who knows if he had lunch.

You get where I was going with it...he hasn't had dinner and she hasn't eaten all day.  He breaks her fast and then they have dinner together...alone because everyone else has gone to bed.  Lots of eye contact and then looking away.  Both shy and new to this!  GoHam BG playing like crazy.. both girl and boy versions of it.

He can go back to yelling on Mundane Monday (or was it horrible Monday Taral?) but I need a really good GoHam moment this week.  Like REALLY good.

hey suk...i missed u a lot today.....u should see how much active forum was today....

and whatever Aham will say to gopi tomorrow...m just hoping to hv a nice GoHam Moment....means even after saying that he wont come we shouls have a Really Nice and Romantic Moment to end the weekened....
Originally posted by lovtv

Better late then never...missed you in the discussions today... the forum was pretty active...here is what I said about what I would like to happen next and my predictions:

I don't think he is going to yell at her for Teej.  On the phone he is going to say there is no point in you remaining hungry..I am going to need to work a bit longer and you go ahead and break your fast.

Of course Gopi wont and when he comes home after everyone has gone to bed, she will be waiting for him.  He may get angry with her for not listening to him.  But when she cries he will soften and break her fast (remember he hasn't had dinner and who knows if he had lunch.

You get where I was going with it...he hasn't had dinner and she hasn't eaten all day.  He breaks her fast and then they have dinner together...alone because everyone else has gone to bed.  Lots of eye contact and then looking away.  Both shy and new to this!  GoHam BG playing like crazy.. both girl and boy versions of it.

He can go back to yelling on Mundane Monday (or was it horrible Monday Taral?) but I need a really good GoHam moment this week.  Like REALLY good.

nice one i dont want him to go back to yelling on mundane monday more like romantic mondays ๐Ÿ˜‰ again here i go with the wishful thinking๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hey suk...i missed u a lot today.....u should see how much active forum was today....

and whatever Aham will say to gopi tomorrow...m just hoping to hv a nice GoHam Moment....means even after saying that he wont come we shouls have a Really Nice and Romantic Moment to end the weekened....
Awwww its so nice to be missed i am still running around mums work is never finished even if kids are at school๐Ÿ˜†  i hope he does make it a real romantic moment for both of them.  i want kokila to come down and see Aham feeding Gopi ๐Ÿ˜ณand shes smiles and walks away ๐Ÿ˜‰.  I also want Rashi and Kinjal to see this and then kokila tells them nothing for them to see here go to your rooms ๐Ÿ˜† ok again wishful thinking ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†