Pratigya

Poor Poor Kesar

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

After watching todays episode, I was left with so much sympathy for poor Kesar. Life's really been unfair to her.

Right from the beginning of the episode, it was heartbreaking to see her sitting quietly while everyone was busy choosing toys for Komal's "fake" baby. These Thakurs, they never did this while she was pregnant! 😡 Why now? And Shakti, on top of that, was planning what weapons to give the baby and how he'll be the first to hold the child? 😡 It was so sad

Her maika has disowned her. She's never been considered a part of the Thakur family, she's always been treated like dirt, she hasn't been allowed to have a child. All because she's a woman and she's on the dark side? 😡 She's done nothing but give give give and got nothing in return! And now, judging from the new promo, life is about to get even more miserable for her

Do you guys think she should step up and take some action? Or she can't do that as she has nowhere to go if the Thakurs kick her out? What would you do if, God forbid, you were in her place?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I feel extremely bad for Kesar. She's had quite a miserable life and she put all her hopes into a baby and that is also going to be crushed. She's headed for more pain.

At least she has Pratigya, but her behooda father gives such useless advice. 😡

I hope Krishna and Pratigya bring some happiness to Kesar. I do hope that she stands up for herself now. What has she got to lose? She has absolutely nothing left in her life. She had hopes for a child and now that's gone.

As for me, I have no idea what I would do if I was in Kesar's position. It's easy to judge from the outside, but given those circumstances, I'd be crushed.
Nalwala thumbnail

very true....such partiality on the part of people & fate:

kabhi kisi ko mukammil jahan nahi milta, kisi ko zameen, toh kisi ko aasmaan nahi milta...hum kuch un bad kismat walo mein se hain jinko zaameen ki khaaq aur aasman se behta pani bhi nahi milta 😭

elle45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahm

Yeah, I feel extremely bad for Kesar. She's had quite a miserable life and she put all her hopes into a baby and that is also going to be crushed. She's headed for more pain.

At least she has Pratigya, but her behooda father gives such useless advice. 😡

I hope Krishna and Pratigya bring some happiness to Kesar. I do hope that she stands up for herself now. What has she got to lose? She has absolutely nothing left in her life. She had hopes for a child and now that's gone.

As for me, I have no idea what I would do if I was in Kesar's position. It's easy to judge from the outside, but given those circumstances, I'd be crushed.

What happiness can Kriya bring her? The only way she could be happy is if Shakti starts treating her better, and we don't see that happening anytime soon.

Like you said, she had all hopes of happiness from a baby, and she won't have any of those anymore. Plus her already low social standing in the house is going to plummet further once the infertile news gets to Amma and SS.

I'm really angry with the CVs right now. Nothing postive is happening in Kesar's life. At least she could have had the baby. Angry I don't know why, I have a feeling that she might be killed off in the next few weeks while trying to protect Pratigya from yet another murder attempt by the Thakurs.  She will die, leaving Shakti free to harass Arushi Angry
elle45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nalwala

very true....such partiality on the part of people & fate:

kabhi kisi ko mukammil jahan nahi milta, kisi ko zameen, toh kisi ko aasmaan nahi milta...hum kuch un bad kismat walo mein se hain jinko zaameen ki khaaq aur aasman se behta pani bhi nahi milta 😭

Awesome quote Nalwala! Completely suits Kesar's life. Cry

I've seen people like this in real life as well, they seem to have miserable lives  So the CVs are showing reality. That's good. But since this show is based on women empowerment, I want Kesar's life to change for the better. Otherwise the motto of the serial will be a waste.