Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Jenni was awsome in today's epi. Not only today's but in every epi she is brilliant...her acting, each and every expression is so real...she is immensely talented...she is the best actress ever...love her
KaShfan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
havent watched the epi yet but im sure shes was amazing! she is such a talented actress and truly deserves all the success she has achieved and much more! she is definetly the best we have in indian television!
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
even tho i dislike what is going on in the show as of now....i still admit that she is an amazing actress who has great depth in her acting...she really is very expressive when the need be =)
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She outdid herself one more time I should agree that ..DMG has got wonderful actors..as i always say ..some actors touch our lives and brings smile in our faces without realizing it.  They breathe life into thier characters, in such a way that we cant help feeling every feeling, thinking every thought, experiencing every emotion and dreaming every dream. They touch our hearts where very few stars have dared tread, affect us to that extent that they pull on our heartstrings, one by one.  So was Jenny in that scene today along with my own KSG,thy name perfection lol.  I some how was pulled to watch this intense scene of theirs.  Well done Kajen.
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh just watched it! Love my princess thats all I gotta say <3

Shes the best actress ON EARTH! No one like her !
a2zahid thumbnail
jenny was AMAZING...thank u soooo much 4 being r ridz🤗👏❤️
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Veena-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Wow.. can i use this quote.. i love !!!</font>

<font face="Georgia">@Reemz..</font>

<font face="Georgia">I havent watched the epi yet.. but as usual Jen must have aced it !!😳</font>

Veena- of course you can use it 😳
nabtaraz thumbnail
Such a flawless performance by Jenny today!!!!!!!!! She owned the episode for sure. Loved her and her lines. Reemz, it reminded me a lot of divyanka (from bmtd). I think they both are truly talented overall but perform these senti scenes esp well. You rock, Jenny! <3
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny was absolutely amazing today. The way she delivered those dialogues was heartbreaking. Another beautiful performance added to her list!
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HOnestly Reemz... Jenni simply ROCKED in today's episode.

She is at her best in EMOTIONAL and INTENSE scenes. And this scene was honestly a killer.
She is Simply THE BEST!