*Betrayed in Love...SG OS (by me)* Update pg 5!

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey friends! This is a new OS by me! Do tell me how it is and whether or not u want me to cont!😳 this one is dedicated to my besties on IFπŸ˜ƒ (ahem ahem..yup, gang,u know who I'm refering to!)

So here it is! Will be waiting for comments!

Betrayed in Love

"I will kill you'" The four words seemed nothing less than a sharp knife cutting into my heart' this was it' this was the end' I could see it coming already' My limbs were frozen' I was too frightened' I was defeated.

I turned towards Samrat' the tears falling uncontrollably' and I wanted nothing more than to find comfort in his arms'. But I couldn't' I didn't have that kind of time'

I heard a sob break from my throat' The mere thought of never being able to see Samrat was hurting me'

He would kill me' Dhruv would kill me'.It was visible from the madness in his glowing eyes'. He would not hesitate this time'

I closed my eyes' ready to face my death'. Each second seemed like an eternity' I was waiting' waiting to hear the bullet roar out of the gun' and then the screams' but they didn't come'.

To my utter surprise, I heard myself screaming' For the bullet had not even touched me'It had hurt someone else'. It had hurt the better side of me' a part of my very being' It had hurt Samrat'.

^^^

I sat outside the half lit hospital room, waiting'. For the first time, I knew how it felt to be truly scared' My hands were shaking uncontrollably and the tears were oozing out of my reddened eyes'. Why had he saved me'? I should have been the one suffering' lying on my death bed right now... after all, it was what I deserved'.

With every passing moment, my heart sank lower and lower'What would I ever do, if something happened to him''? I didn't have the strength to think of that possibility'.

I wanted to die'. I wanted to kill myself' and if the rest of my family wasn't around me, I would have happily done so'

What had I done'? What had I ever done to deserve someone like Samrat'?

And I had taken advantage of his love'' The tears fell down my cheeks in huge floods'.

Suddenly, I felt a soft hand press my shoulders.

"Gunjan'..? Samrat will be fine' I promise you this'." I turned to my sister'devastated'.

"But if it wasn't for me, he wouldn't be lying here'h-half d-dead'.Di, it's all my fault' it's all my fault' Di, I want to die'. Please di'just kill me'. I don't want to live a life without Samrat'.."

I sobbed' I could feel Nupur hugging me all the more tighter'

But before I could curse myself any further, I heard a crisp, cold voice from behind me.

"Kyun Di? Teen saal pehle tho aapne ye sab nahi socha, am I right? Tho phir aaj Samrat ke liye itna pyaar, achanak? You didn't care about him three years ago'"

I felt my heart rip into smaller pieces. "Ash'" I choked, softly' "Aisi baat nahi hai'."

"Tho kaisi baat hai di?" She shook her head angrily. "nahi di, aap kuch nahi jaante'."

She waved her hand towards the door of his ward. "Aap isse dekh kar ro rahi hai' tho na jaane kya karti agar aap Samrat ko teen saal pehle dekhti' Shayad aap bhi uske saath mar hi jaati'"

I was shocked. "Ye-ye tum kya kehe rahi ho Ashwini'??" She smiled grimly.

"Di, this is as alive as Samrat has been in a long time. Pata hai? Jab main usse pehli baar mili thi, hum dono ek race me shaamil the' The death race'. There was only one reason why I liked him at that time. Jaise main apne aap ko maarna chahti thi, who bhi apni Zindagi chodna chahta tha. He wanted to die. Waise hi jaise ab aap feel kar rahi hain. Aur ussne teen saal kaise kaate the, ye mujhse behtar aur koi nahi jaanta hai Di."

Tears were brimming out of her eyes'. It was the first time I had seen her cry'. I was too stunned to respond.

"Haan di' ye sab sach hai. Arre aap jaise log tho khush kismet hain. Aapki tho poori pariwaar aapke saath hai, sahare ke liye. Par di.. kamse kam EK baat SAMRAT ke baareme socha hota'. Tum, Mayank aur Nupur di'aap teeno uski family the. And you left him. You left him' how could u Di? How could u be so selfish? Aap itni khudgarz kaise ho sakti hain?"

She laughed, sarcastically. "Poor Samrat. Who tho har pal issi umeed me jee raha hai ke kahin tum uski Zindagi me waapis na aa jao... Aur pehle main bhi yehi sochti thi, ke aapko aur Samrat ko saath hona chahiye' par ab mujhe lag raha hai, ke acha hua ke aap uski Zindagi me waapis nahi aaye' Warna pata nahi, shayad uski poori Zindagi gham ke saath bhar jaati' Waise aap kisiko de bhi kya sakti hain dukh aur dard ke ilaawa?"

I felt my breathing stop' for an istant' I felt nauseated.. sick' and dizzy' Beside me, I could feel Nupur get up from her spot and go to Ash'., all I heard was the loud ringing of a slap.. Then everything went black'.

When I woke up:

My hands immediately rose up to massage my aching head. I could see vague images of Nupur and Mayank worriedly gazing at me'.  

"Gunjan' God' tune tho mujhe dara hi diya'. Ekdum se behosh ho gayyi'. Tu theek tho hai na? Ye le, orage juice pee le, better feel hoga'"

I shoved the glass away and gazed into thir eyes, anxiously. "Di' Jiju' plz' mujhe Samrat ke paas le Challo' mujhe usse abhi milna hai'."

They shot each other nervous glances.

"Gunjan' are you sure ke tum theek ho'?" I ignored their worries, and stood up.. slightly wobbly'

I made my way over to Samrat's ward' with the hot tears rolling down my cheeks once more.

I didn't have any energy left in me' I simply sat there' beside his frail body'holding his hand' The silence around us was murderous'

I pulled his hand to my lips, and kissed them, with the last bit of strength remaining in them.

I felt rejuvenated at once'.

Why Samrat'? I thought. Why would you risk your life to save me'.? Why do you love me'? And why can't I ever hate you? Why do I love you so darn much'???

I sobbed to myself'. "Plzz' Samrat' kuch tho bolo'. Mujhe sirf tumhaari awaaz ek baar sunni hai' uske baad main tumhaari Zindagi se hamesha hamesha ke liye challi jaongi Samrat' ye mera waada hai'."

END

Guys, This was just part one! Tell me how it is! And I will only continue this OS if u want me to!!

PRECAP---

Samrat is murmuring in his sleep' while Gunjan is beside him listening'

"Chashmish' Chashmish'. Chashmish' Mera saath'. Kabhi chodna mat'. I love u'''.."

(do press the like button if u love the update *ahem ahem..and me* frnds!) Lovee uuuuu allll!!

Edited by baby_doll_2305 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

yey me firstπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

i love ur os
but its really pain fullπŸ˜”
and omg wat ever ash said was really heart full😭
it was paining me just hearing it no wonder gunjan fainted
i fealt really sad for sajan
but as we all know sajan cant be sepreted forever so i will wait for that happy ending in ur osπŸ˜‰
btw precap looks amazinng 😊
cont soon and pm me when u do
Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Omg sanju first of all lots of hugs for making SAJAN OSπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

wow what a mindblowing OS BUT painful and I love it muah Its the awesome, mindblowing, fantastic and dhamaka part
I loved the way you dipicted all the emotions of gunjan starting from fear, guilt, pain, anger all of them were beautiful. I hated that Ash for saying so much to Gunjan though first part where she should explain gunjan about sam's condidtion was wonderful but when she said u don't deserve sam was too rude

Please jaanu do continue this OS I will really love to read this and please give me regular and fast update  Love u muaaaaaaaah
Edited by sharma.nat - 13 years ago
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice part...Hate ash for her disgusting words..😑.Poor gunji...πŸ˜’
She alwz loves sam...
Love the slap from nupur..πŸ‘.She deserves even more...
Continue this os...Its turning awesome...Aur sam ko jaldi thik kar do varna vo ash aur bakwaas karegi...πŸ€—
SoniRita thumbnail
omgggggggggggg sanju wow wow u writing OS omggg m so so happy yupiee anyways wat an OS dear loveee it bt it was so so sad n heartbreaking omggg sammy got shot omgg so sad bt wow he loveee gunji so much he saved her from dat bullet awww n den awww so touching gunur hug n convo n den wat ash said was so so so heartbreaking word bt was so true words gunji deseved to knw wat sammy went through so i dont hate ash or dis wat ash dis was so rite no offense n den aww gunji fainted so sad loveeeee da words u used dear da emotions n all gosh u r awesome sanjuπŸ‘ do continue soon now ok
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome osπŸ‘

wow all the persons in IF r showing wat we wanted to see in the show.

well written.it was so nice the way u made gunjan guilty.

continue soon and thanks for the pm.
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
hey....

nice os..
beautifully written
heart felt!!!!...
do complete ur os n give a happy ending..😊

divya
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic os....do cont
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
awwww Sanju...that was such an emotional OS😭....
the way u depicted gunjan's condition made me teary...😭
nd ash ke harsh words...😑..i felt like slapping her...😑
but thankfully nupur did..πŸ˜†
i so want to see something emotional like this between SG in the show and i m positive that future SG track will be emotional and heart felt...πŸ˜ƒ
but u do continue ur OS for sure...coz i loved it and will love to read even more..πŸ˜ƒ
do PM when u update...πŸ€—
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os  
loved when nupur slapped
thnx alot 4 pm do continue soon