Aham Ko Gopi Se Baat Karni Hai- But Why?

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
socho socho.......Aham ko gopi se Baat Karni hai......par kyun..????

but b4 that..just try to understand his tone...when he asked Hetal that he wanna Talk to Gopi....it was an angry tone.....it was just a normal tone.........like we use in daily life......

he was also dint look angry........pretty normal.........

but still m not able to think anything...as m sure he will be back to his Older avtar and will shout at her saying "u gave me wrong file, and due to ur saree I LOST my concentration and took that wrong file only and now as punishment u celebrate teej ALone"

I dont want him to say anything like this...but as we have seen him earlier also one step forward 2 backward.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
There have been some suggestions on the forum that he is calling to say I am going to be late go ahead and break your fast without me.

I don't think that is going to be the case...it doesn't make sense for Aham, the self-absorbed workaholic, to even think that Gopi is doing a vrath for him let alone call and say go head and break it without him.   She cut all her relations with him so why would he think that..Unless someone reminded him he doesn't even know that it is Teej.  It's not logical at this point in the story.

He probably is calling to say take care of my mom...make sure nothing happens to hurt her.  Remember Chirag kaka hurt her feelings and she is under a lot of stress.  He may even say that don't add any stress on her with your bavkufi.  He may use gentle tones but he hasn't changed yet. 
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This all makes me wonder...............if Koki has told Ahem the truth about Kinjal in private............??? So this sudden change in attitude is because he felt bad for calling her  chor...........

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
May be the police want Gopi to go to the police station for some formality and Ahem has phoned to call her to police station. This way Gopi's teej will be complete as she will be with her Shiv-ji all the time.πŸ˜› I hope they get stuck in the traffic and have to spend the night in car/roadside motel πŸ˜‰And  may be Ahem will start changing as she hoped for today? ...Just wishful thinking...πŸ˜‰
Edited by monalidp - 13 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

socho socho.......Aham ko gopi se Baat Karni hai......par kyun..????

but b4 that..just try to understand his tone...when he asked Hetal that he wanna Talk to Gopi....it was an angry tone.....it was just a normal tone.........like we use in daily life......

he was also dint look angry........pretty normal.........

but still m not able to think anything...as m sure he will be back to his Older avtar and will shout at her saying "u gave me wrong file, and due to ur saree I LOST my concentration and took that wrong file only and now as punishment u celebrate teej ALone"

I dont want him to say anything like this...but as we have seen him earlier also one step forward 2 backward.....

πŸ˜†typical isnt he, hes going to say i told you to get that modi construction file and you gave me the wrong file unpar giwar ......so we are not expecting anything new 😭he will not admit that he was admiring her she looked good and that is why he got distracted 😳
😳
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monalidp

May be the police want Gopi to go to the police station for some formality and Ahem has phoned to call her to police station. This way Gopi's teej will be complete as she will be with her Shiv-ji all the time.πŸ˜› I hope they get stuck in the traffic and have to spend the night in car/roadside motel πŸ˜‰And  may be Ahem will start changing as she hoped for today? ...Just wishful thinking...πŸ˜‰

lol you not the only one having these great thoughts πŸ˜† i do hope he takes her out of the house and they do get stuck hopefully near a mandir and gopi asks if she could go in.  As he is religious he will not refuse her πŸ˜‰
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well i am not holding my breath.... cause Aham only knows to shout and it's not going to be postive... the look on Gopi face......scared lookπŸ’”
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hope for the best,  prepare for the worst...

I have to admit that at this point I'd be surprised if he was nice.  Happily surprised, but still surprised.  He has yet to meet his shouting quota, so  I'm gonna say that he's gonna be mean and she'll end up crying.  (Sadhli, we should make a crying chart.  "How many times will Aham make Gopi cry this week?  We could take bets and everthing!  Gopi's Tear-o-meter.)

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think ur right it will only be for formality at the police station. and he just tells her to be ready at a certain time and he will come pick her up............but then again..........he can also say that to his mother................like tell Gopi that she has to come to the police station and be ready by  such and such...................i really don't know what he wants with Gopi..........maybe its a dream........
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Police station is quite possible but I think you're reaching a bit for the motel scene hmmm...*thinking*