Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I don't think the marriage is happening anytime soon! Never mind the TB article! We had also heard that the revelation will be happening in the second week of September...right?

But, I'm hopeful that the FR will be soon...may be in 2 weeks time! Somebody (you know who) had indicated that it might take place during the visarjan! A fitting thing to show...Bappa's intervention! But before that there MUST be some Tasha scenes...

I wonder if the visarjan plan holds...I am sure Colors will publicize the FR 2-3 weeks ahead. So will they show GC going on in PN for another 2-3 weeks...by then in reality even Dushera will be over. I know they dragged one night of the wedding for a month but this is actual festival. Viewers wont relate to visarjan while the whole world is celebrating navratri.
There was also a TB article on Dutta and his father coming face to face next week during the visarjan which seems more logical now. I can only guess that the FR will happen sometime after Dushera and before diwali as that will give Colors enuf time to publicize the FR and also assure them that viewers are not out celebrating somewhere.
I guess marriage will get delayed..only after the FR. I think they didnt want FR to coincide with the festivals hence they brought in Patil Sr before the FR happened.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I wonder if the visarjan plan holds...I am sure Colors will publicize the FR 2-3 weeks ahead. So will they show GC going on in PN for another 2-3 weeks...by then in reality even Dushera will be over. I know they dragged one night of the wedding for a month but this is actual festival. Viewers wont relate to visarjan while the whole world is celebrating navratri.
There was also a TB article on Dutta and his father coming face to face next week during the visarjan which seems more logical now. I can only guess that the FR will happen sometime after Dushera and before diwali as that will give Colors enuf time to publicize the FR and also assure them that viewers are not out celebrating somewhere.
I guess marriage will get delayed..only after the FR. I think they didnt want FR to coincide with the festivals hence they brought in Patil Sr before the FR happened.

If this is the case Shreya, then only Bappa can help this show! The love story will stop making sense if they delay the FR any longer! 

Btw, it seemed to me that the TB article referred to friday's episode...they mentioned a dance-number as far as I can remember! May be it's only my wishful thinking!

Edited by sub_rosa - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah even I thought they cud have meant the dance number on the Friday's epi...but then there was no visarjan but jagran plus Dutta didnt really see Patil Sr...so I am confused.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Yeah even I thought they cud have meant the dance number on the Friday's epi...but then there was no visarjan but jagran plus Dutta didnt really see Patil Sr...so I am confused.

The article didn't make much sense to me! May be they got hold some wrong information...it happens all the time. 
But, FR just cannot be delayed now...this is the right time! And the way Naku has involved Bappa in her dilemma, it would make perfect sense if it happened during the visarjan! I hope the CVs are allowed to carry on with their original ideas...whatever they are!
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Hi,

I agree with you...we sit to watch their lovestory....Everything will be shown except their lovestory...Now things should start moving between them...I know DUTTA left everything on BAPPA's Head...it doesn't mean that he should live like a SANYASI...till he get married in a proper way...Woh bechara Nakku dekhar aahein bhartha...muje uska haal dekha kar rona aatha hai...😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ worst part is Usme bhi NAKKU ki conjusy as if she is doing a favor by giving a look to him....YARR uspar our hum par REHEM KARE RABB REHEM KARE.😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Edited by geethasingh - 13 years ago