Pratigya

Soul meets soul on lovers' lips

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

For  My Lovely Friend : Pratigyaz 😊

"Let your heart guide you...but listen closely because it whispers"
                                                                                                          - Land Before Time

Pratigya walks out  slowly,hesitantly , her heart hammering in  shyness,excitement,embarrassment ...she walks on slowly trying to cover herself completely,an impossible task for he already has seen her soul in all its glory ...She walks on with  closed eyes guided by the beacon of love ....

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."
- Unknown

Krishna who has been siting impatiently on a chair watches her approach in slight amusement..but the amusement vanishes when he beholds his queen, he observes  each and every undulating curves keenly, the master , the possessor of this nymph is transfixed by her beauty , her demeanor slowly is pulled of is chair by the   magical spell she has cast ..He stands looking at this splendid vision, His own Helen ...Drunk on her beauty , intoxicated by her silence he is pulled towards her, he goes unhesitatingly ...

"A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart."
- Unknown

Our princess is abashed  and is finding it difficult to open her eyes , for she  fears that she may encounter laughter ....her discomfort at the same time an unexplained excitement increases when she feels his presence near her ...

"Love is . . . born with the pleasure of looking at each other, it is fed with the necessity of seeing each other, it is concluded with the impossibility of separation!"
- Unknown

Krishna wants to have his fill of his domain, he slowly walks to her side,brushing his shoulder alongside hers.....Pratigya is jolted  by a million watt power, her breath quickens and every nerve endings of her being is aware of him ...and is breathlessly awaiting his next move ..He circles his universe slightly brushing his hand against her's ......she is struck by lightning and whisks her hand away ,trembling and curling her hands , her petite frame unable to withstand the powerful emotions surging through , the feeling induced by the touch of her lord ...

"We all want to fall in love. Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens. It may only last a moment, and hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
- Unknown

He again goes and stands in front of her , gazing at the innocent countenance ,and  realizations seeping in that his reticent queen is feeling disconcerted  arrayed in this apparel ,he once again scrutinizes the intoxicating beauty of his wife and gently places his arms on her shoulders and slowly runs his hands upon her shoulder's....Pratigya is torn between discomfort and growing pleasure..But the eyes remain shut ...seeking to alleviate the discomfort..Krishna takes a silken bed spread and tenderly  and with a loving smile  wraps it around her ..Pratigya is startled into opening her eyes and looks at him ..seeing the emotion's in his eyes ,she quickly  casts her eyes down...but her feminine has caught the look , it is roused and shaking off  the society bound shackles ,stirs and fluttering its wings raises the downcast eyes and gazes shyly at her masculine half ...

How did it happen that their lips came together?  How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill?  A kiss, and all was said.  ~Victor Hugo

Krishna again places his arms on her shoulder, but now the woman is ready and is reciprocating his feelings in full measure , Krishna slowly caresses her eyes and brushes it off her face ...Pratigya turns her face towards his hand like a sunflower being drawn towards the Sun ..Krishna leans forward and gently  plants a kiss on her eyes ...Pratigya's breath quickens , emotions  races through like a fire raging through a dry grassland ..Krishna takes her hand and places it on his heart ...Pratigya is drugged by the music she hears in his heartbeat ..and looks in a stupor at Krishna ..and bowing to Eros , finally seal their souls with a  caress on their lips...and begin a voyage of discovery .........

The moment eternal - just that and no more -
When ecstasy's utmost we clutch at the core
While cheeks burn, arms open, eyes shut, and lips meet!
~ Robert Browning

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great quotes! its nice to save these quotes and use them when your in trouble πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyway ark will be ready to board tommorow at this time! please join. i want everyone inside and settled by monday episode
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: adilmomin786

great quotes! its nice to save these quotes and use them when your in trouble πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyway ark will be ready to board tommorow at this time! please join. i want everyone inside and settled by monday episode

Use them on who, Adilwa ??

How are u prepared  for the test  ??

All packed and ready ?? πŸ˜ƒ

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Fantabalous post Tanthya.....I was waiting for your post.....I am feeling shy here after reading the post!! ☺️......Yesterday's scene was so beautiful....without any words..they depicted the romance so beautifully....I loved how krishna walked around Pratigya touching her...it was so beautiful.......so pure....For me it was probably the most beautiful romantic scene I have seen.....I loved it!! 😳😳😳....so kudos to the writer, director, the camera man and of course the two actors πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I like to add ...I loved how Prats was serving krishna his food..while the thakurs were busy insulting them....They seemed disjointed from the rest of the family...😳😳....in their own world 😳😳

BTW...Loved ur quotes...no need for saying 😳😳

Edited by SaacheeSyna - 13 years ago
belalakhani2483 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i read i read.. lovely tanthya.....

i loved it when krishna went round her and saw her completely.. how naughty he is.. and loved it when he took that blanket and covered her.. how caring and loving he is...
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Use them on who, Adilwa ??

How are u prepared  for the test  ??

All packed and ready ?? πŸ˜ƒ

im so ready for the test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to go and take it! ill be a shyam today! yes ready...im trying to make it more and more pictures, so its my first time im gonna do animation..im playing with it! i prolly will need your help  to post a youtube video, because i only put hyperlink...

haha...i use them to flirt!πŸ˜†
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful Tanthya πŸ‘πŸ‘  
love the way you describe kriya moments, you are amazing πŸ‘

and lovely quotes!  
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tanths........☺️.☺️.☺️☺️☺️☺️

O Love, O pure deep Love, be here, be now,
Be all – worlds dissolve into your 
       stainless endless radiance,
Frail living leaves burn with your brighter
        than cold stares –
Make me your servant, your breath, your core. 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Fantabalous post Tanthya.....I was waiting for your post.....I am feeling shy here after reading the post!! ☺️......Yesterday's scene was so beautiful....without any words..they depicted the romance so beautifully....I loved how krishna walked around Pratigya touching her...it was so beautiful.......so pure....For me it was probably the most beautiful romantic scene I have seen.....I loved it!! 😳😳😳....so kudos to the writer, director, the camera man and of course the two actors πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I like to add ...I loved how Prats was serving krishna his food..while the thakurs were busy insulting them....They seemed disjointed from the rest of the family...😳😳....in their own world 😳😳

BTW...Loved ur quotes...no need for saying 😳😳

Thank U Pooja ...

Sorry dear..did not know ...Actually thought of not making a post ...but Pratigyaz Post compelled me to ..

Yes !! Pooja that is what is so fantablous about this pair .... They don't require Dialogues..They don't need camera angles ..they don't need wet dresses ...with one look ..they scorch our screen ...and  embroil us in their sizzling romance ...

I loved the food scene ...showed the distance between the SS and Krishna and also the nearness of KRIYA ....and the eating scene..swallowing the insults being beamed at their way...uncaring  but aware about it  and content in their paradise  for now ....

You are welcome to the quotes..iss ke liye bhi blushing...wahan Krishna nahi sudhrega aur yahan tum .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Quotes were awesome..the description was beautiful...
needless to say about ur writing...

the scene spoke volumes without any of the love birds ever opening the mouth to utter a word.

When he placed her hand on his cheat..it was like "Its me , ur Krishna, y shudder" type...lovely!! the best I felt