Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dyehard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shruthiR

@red:haha you made a boo booπŸ˜›πŸ€£Just kidding! Are you sure he didn't have bracelets on both his hands?πŸ˜• Yeah! I know they are too busy but I don't think this guy will be a thakur although I ain't so sure since there are possibilitiesπŸ€” Anyway,since you the Paul of this forum I don't think I'd like to have bets with you on this caseπŸ˜†

Shruti! Booboo! I like that term!πŸ˜† I am going to use it, with your permission!
And come on now place your bets, it will be so much fun! Otherwise Samwa will walk away with the Prize money, ie all those KriyaKisses! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Dyehard thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Bro or cousin. lets wait and see If Dyehard's Paul deserves a red lobster or not πŸ˜†

Oooooo! Yummy! Paul is salivating in anticipation!😍

shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dyehard

Shruti! Booboo! I like that term!πŸ˜† I am going to use it, with your permission!
And come on now place your bets, it will be so much fun! Otherwise Samwa will walk away with the Prize money, ie all those KriyaKisses! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Sure thing,I give you full permission to use it,except on me that isTongue,nah just kidding!
But no! I don't think I wanna risk it.Let Sam get all the KriYa kisses he wantsπŸ˜†
shruthiR thumbnail

Bro or cousin. lets wait and see If Dyehard's Paul deserves a red lobster or not πŸ˜†

Yaeh! I am looking forward to tmm's epi,too bad poor Adarsh gets injured so badly.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sure thing,I give you full permission to use it,except on me that isπŸ˜›,nah just kidding!
But no! I don't think I wanna risk it.Let Sam get all the KriYa kisses he wantsπŸ˜†

Come on Shruthi. go place your bet now. 😊
Dyehard thumbnail
For anybody who wants to lay bets on the burning question of "Whose is the hand behind the Wheel" please go and place your bets at - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1495419

These are the rules of the betting game-

You have eight options to choose from, some options allow you to place all your Money (KriyaKisses!πŸ˜‰) on one single option or otherwise you can hedge your bets and go for options where you can spilt your money!
But after placing a bet MAKE SURE YOU POST A REPLY STATING YOUR CHOSEN OPTION AND HOW MANY TIMES (IE HOW MANY KRIYAKISSES YOU WERE BETTING ON IT)

The bookie will enter all your bets on POST NO. 2 and all results will be announced on POST NO. 3

Come all you fellows and fellies with theories, Place your bets and win attractive prizes! (A bonanza of Kriyakisses!) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ALL the Best! May the best guess win!

shruthiR thumbnail

Come on Shruthi. go place your bet now. 😊

Why,so that you can walk away with excess KriYa kisses?πŸ˜†Actually I can't think of anyone as yet since it deffinitely ain't KNπŸ˜•
Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
Dyehard thumbnail

Why,so that you can walk away with excess KriYa kisses?πŸ˜†Actually I can't think of anyone as yet since it deffinitely ain't KNπŸ˜•

Oh! Come on, Shruti, be a sport! what have you gotta lose? (apart from KriyaKisses that is!) Jab bhanda phoot jayega tab khel ka maza kya hai?)

shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dyehard

Oh! Come on, Shruti, be a sport! what have you gotta lose? (apart from KriyaKisses that is!) Jab bhanda phoot jayega tab khel ka maza kya hai?)

Hmmm........πŸ€” Ok,I'll place my bet as well😊
soapbubble thumbnail
Hehe, I see that the betting is on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Paulwa, humko laagat hai ke it must be Piyasia's husband. Piyasia has died in aspataal and her husband has come to take revenge. He's too scared to take on the Thakurs, so he decides ke jaise in logon ne mujhe vidhwa banaya hai, bilkul usee tarah se is ghar ki beti ko mai vidhwa banaungaa 😑
Mai Intekaam loonga! 😑😑

But how did Amanwa come to the spot? mmm sochne wali baat hai. coincidence? passing by? or he was also on route to sasural, so same road? haan that makes sense. anyway kal is raaz ka khulasa ho jaayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. In the meantime, thanks for enlivening the weekend πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bubble