Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

DOTW(24/09)Confrontations&Confusions

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys here i am with DOTW that is discussion of the week

So this week we saw sneha confrontation to naitik which left him in shock ,though sneha didnt wanted to confront her feeling bt as mitali somehw made up tat sneha confronts her feelings which left naitik in shock as well as guilty as as prank to bring akshara closer hd nt hurted akshara oly bt also gav wrong indications to sneha nd naitik wants to tell akshara everything bt is nt able get the courage to do so as already akshara is bit disturbed due his prank .and on other side sneha's mom has showed the photo of naitik nd tells sneha lyks him nd nw shankari tai is in confusion whether to tell this matter or not so lets see wat happen

I feel akshara will trust once she knws everything starting she will be angry bt once she understand she willl support naitik nd even understand why naitik did bring her closer nd her give him attention i think it ws bcoz of her being to much busy wit work nd nt giving time to her husband.this wat i feel
What will u do if u wer in sneha place will u confront ur feeling after knwing whom u loved is married? what will u do  if u wer in place of naitik  place will u tell everything abt the confrontation to ur partner/wife?
so enjoy disscussing
This is DOTW  will be active till 30th september & new theme will be there on 1st october
Edited by preksha_naksh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Great Topic Pree....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Ok, now comin' to the topic... Yes.. the whole situation is defo creatin' a commotion between the couple. & the life's of all 3 of thm are at stake..!! but, if we take the other way round...Naitik getin' close to Sneha just for the sake of makin' Akshi jealous..!! this was the disaster he did for his married life... Unintentionally he did few thin' he shouldn't have !! but for now..when Shankari Tai is aware of the fact that Sneha likes Naitik n she wants to marry him...!! Even this is the incomplete truth.. cos the major confusion is even Sneha didn't knew this all before/.. n so as Sneha's mother.. so its all the Mis-understandin's that creatin' problems in evryone's life...!!
Lets wish, evrythin' gets sorted out quickly n we get the Lovin' Awesom Duo back in Love & a Happily Ever After πŸ˜‰

Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago
-Vanshika- thumbnail
Nice DOTW pree...πŸ‘

Thzz week was ok ok.. as naitik is very sad coz of sneha n akshi also sad.. n shankari tai's call made akshi really tensed yaar..n wot  i think ki after knowing da truth abt naitik n sneha.. she will feel bad.. n vl also get angry wit naitik.... bt as said by pree... later on she vl support him n she vl try to clear every confusion .... n at da end every thing vl get ok... n i really want to end thzz snehas track..

JAYA_09 thumbnail
hi  really  i want akshi should after she come down.  any wife will not tolerate anyone coming between them. i think after her she cool down she will think twice before doing anything. i thinkl she will support  naitik. i think she will not and she should not go to her mother 's house. she should sit and talk with  naitik and   help him come out this problem. she should not be like naitik what he did to her last year. atleast scv's should  change the story and show trust between couple. kindly no misunderstanding  please. fed up of watching last year se we watching onlyMUbetween naksh. trust is the main success of the marriage. if she looses trust in naitik then no use of  entering marriage life. trust is most important. and it will be lesson for naitik  and every man  should know not to use any other girl or taking friend's advice to bring  their wife closer  akshi should forget and  forgive naitik and be with  naitik and be happy in the married life.cv's please read all our comments how we feel about this track and plese end this track in a positive way and make all  naksh fans happy. 
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dis is gud DOTw preeπŸ‘
ur point is ryt.. if we would der wt we would do.. its dificult to express or tell all truth to our partner..
i think dat if nw sneha nw he is married n dat she disnt no its nt his fault cz it was only proffesional n if we consider dat naitik used sneha to bring akshi closer is wrong cz he was jz showing to akshi dat he care abt sneha bt he was only proffesional wid sneha.. sneha got in rong impression..
n sneha shud nt be said all dat things wat she said in 2 days befor epi..
n akshi shud undstnd munaa i no she vll be angry after  noing dis bt she shud handl all d things...
n naitik shud tell all truth to akshi cz if he nt it vll be more dificult to akshi to undstnd.. i no its difficult to tell bt he shud it wll be bettr for future life..
n finally akshi hv to trust munna.. is more important nw..😊
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u pree for the DOTW.....😊

firstly, i completely disagree with Sneha's points ......i still beleive Naitik never did or say anything which led Sneha to think tht he loved her ...i agree he was nice to her but tht doesnt mean he loves her....πŸ˜•.....n her accusations, plz this is really not done..........

I think sharing such things with ur partner is not tht easy...but once naitik tells akshara about it, defi she'll be angry, but its better than shankari tai telling akshara sum adura sach which will lead to more problemsπŸ˜” ....

pree4ru thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Thank u pree for the DOTW.....😊

firstly, i completely disagree with Sneha's points ......i still beleive Naitik never did or say anything which led Sneha to think tht he loved her ...i agree he was nice to her but tht doesnt mean he loves her....πŸ˜•.....n her accusations, plz this is really not done..........

I think sharing such things with ur partner is not tht easy...but once naitik tells akshara about it, defi she'll be angry, but its better than shankari tai telling akshara sum adura sach which will lead to more problemsπŸ˜” ....

exactly it difficult bt he shud hv told instead shankari tai tellin ada audhar sach or he shud hv contacted shankari tai wen akshi told abt sneha matter
pree4ru thumbnail
Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

Great Topic Pree....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Ok, now comin' to the topic... Yes.. the whole situation is defo creatin' a commotion between the couple. & the life's of all 3 of thm are at stake..!! but, if we take the other way round...Naitik getin' close to Sneha just for the sake of makin' Akshi jealous..!! this was the disaster he did for his married life... Unintentionally he did few thin' he shouldn't have !! but for now..when Shankari Tai is aware of the fact that Sneha likes Naitik n she wants to marry him...!! Even this is the incomplete truth.. cos the major confusion is even Sneha didn't knew this all before/.. n so as Sneha's mother.. so its all the Mis-understandin's that creatin' problems in evryone's life...!!
Lets wish, evrythin' gets sorted out quickly n we get the Lovin' Awesom Duo back in Love & a Happily Ever After πŸ˜‰

agreed to ur point i think jab sneha had told abt she liking naitik toh she shud hv informed her mom tat he was married nd didnt knw tat toh shyad her mom wudnt hv asked shankari tai neither she gave naitik time to explain .
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

exactly it difficult bt he shud hv told instead shankari tai tellin ada audhar sach or he shud hv contacted shankari tai wen akshi told abt sneha matter

Shankari tayi didn't lie to Akshara..she just told her that sneha loves naitik...AND she asked Akshara to talk to Naitik and ask HIM to tell the truth...NOW is Akshara ready to hear Naitik's truth? if she wanted to then her trust wouldn't have shaken up..she wouldn't have reacted that way...when she's not in the right frame of mind then how will she listen to him ? 

ab poora SACH toh Naitik doesn't know..does he know why Sneha misunderstood him? and how this rishte ki baat came in b/w? poora sach only maharani Sneha knows πŸ€’
pree4ru thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Shankari tayi didn't lie to Akshara..she just told her that sneha loves naitik...AND she asked Akshara to talk to Naitik and ask HIM to tell the truth...NOW is Akshara ready to hear Naitik's truth? if she wanted to then her trust wouldn't have shaken up..she wouldn't have reacted that way...when she's not in the right frame of mind then how will she listen to him ? 

ab poora SACH toh Naitik doesn't know..does he know why Sneha misunderstood him? and how this rishte ki baat came in b/w? poora sach only maharani Sneha knows πŸ€’

nd she is sitting quitely as she herself is unknwn wt her mom is upto