hmmppphhh!!!! I might think different!

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
DMG true love or not.. how do you define this?

is true love is just being physical or singing song around tree, FE or cafe' (that could be first love cum crush at teenage)?

is true love is just to be insane and get into fights if your partner is not nodding to what you think is right? 🤔

is true love is just get your loved one's name tattooed (mind it now even this is done giving local anesthesia)

is true love is just to go against your parents (for me their love is selfless love)

is true love is hop on to your bike and give a daring look to your partner to warn her... sit else I will drive rash to kill myself and feww other! 🤢

now iff you come up with someone just ran back to the van with bomb in it because his TROO love was sitting with the bomb, then beta any friend will do that, atleast the friends I have and a friend that my friends have, those who dont..  are friends of good weather. 😕

so for heaven sake don't confuse with true love and infatuation.

true love means love someone even knowing the fact the person can't love you back.

true love means love someone with not expecting anything back,.

true love means hurting the person hurts u 1000 times more.

at last true love means giving not snatching...😕

PS: above is my interpretation of TRUE LOVE and TRUE LOVER, and this might be because I think different
🤔
please don't confuse and come back to me with any gibberish --> I am not giving any moral lessons here, you very well go and conclude Emraan's love for Malikka was the TRUE LOVE cause he went beyond being human to get his love back. 🤔 yes apart from that.. HE DROVE BIKES.. he sang BHEEGE HONTH TERE .. and he was just doing that to get HIS GIRL BACKKKKK
phew but I can't chant ..GO EMRAAAN GO...GET
YOUR GIRL BACKKKKK 🥱🥱

Edited by monar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Awesomly said yaar

Which true love people are talking abt is nothing juz infatuaton yaar love is abt trust which A---R never had on each other they always keep doubting and thn now people will Ridz took bullit for him oor for goodness sake any frnd will kill herself/himself juz to save her/his frnd not gonna say anything more
I don't think DMG has ever shown true love and nor do I remember any other tv show.... I don't like how people just call any type of love "truelove"  Edited by ASALUV - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail
Originally posted by: tzahra

Awesomly said yaar

Which true love people are talking abt is nothing juz infatuaton yaar love is abt trust which A---R never had on each other they always keep doubting and thn now people will Ridz took bullit for him oor for goodness sake any frnd will kill herself/himself juz to save her/his frnd not gonna say anything more

thanks yaar, yes people are spitting crap here, there is no definition of Love and being true or false is unjustifiable, it can be subjective, but not this shallow 😕
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mona ji
Awesome post

Real love is not based on romance & candle light dinner and walks along the beach. Infact it is based on respect, compromise,care and trust

Difference between false love and true love:
False Love-
Love me Bcoz I love U!
True Love-
Love whoever U want Bcoz I love U!

B/w i loved ur signature 😆
monar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASALUV

I don't think DMG has ever shown true love and nor do I remember any other tv show.... I don't like how people just call any type of love "truelove" 

I can't comment on their definition or understanding but shallowness of definition made me think twice 🤢
monar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidma_love

Mona ji
Awesome post

Real love is not based on romance & candle light dinner and walks along the beach. Infact it is based on respect, compromise,care and trust

Difference between false love and true love:
False Love-
Love me Bcoz I love U!
True Love-
Love whoever U want Bcoz I love U!

B/w i loved ur signature 😆

lol harshu you are Trooo LG 😆

btw, where is ur siggie I loved it sweetie 😳

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
fantastic mona true love doesn't ask for anything in return it just knows how to give which in this whole situation is not the case true love is dusre ke liye mit jana not dosre ko mita dena if this makes sense

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Monaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...babessssssssssssssssssss 🤗

Detailed hi later 😛

Troooooooooo  DMG loweeeeeeeeeee.......is dupatta, eyelacks.......sang sequences, ........getting mad leaving.......dishum dishum.....coming back.... saynng ILU.......getting angry .....leaving  again.....dishum dishum....coming back saying ILU....leaving..coming back...leaving coming bck...till cows come hom...phorever.............garbage in garbage out....troo loweeeeeeeeeeee😍

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Mona ji - yes yes yes i am a truuuuu LG 😆 😆
abt d siggie ohhh i got yelled from Shuru di 😆 😆 😆