Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swati_Hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -jaee-

Swati, after each update the story is just getting better and better ... I am really liking the way you are bringing in the seriousness of various issues in your sweet story ...

Let me first come to Samrat and Gunjan - I am really happy the way you brought out the whole issue ... Bauji and Gunjan's reactions were obvious and so was Samrat's ... It's very difficult to make people understand your views and your feelings and your perception and when they don't understand and try to pester you into something which you don't want ... it really hurts .... But then Gunjan and Bauji have rationality over their minds and thus their words are justified .... This is something which I would have loved to see in the show .... but anyways, I am really liking the way you are showing honesty in their relationship ...

Coming to Mayank and Nupur - I loved their innocent romance at the lake ... it was really cute and something which is so close to reality and then the way you brought Dhruv into the picture was very scary and I actually felt the jitters ... Bravo work .... Mayank's constant thoughts about her past in the beginning and then again in the precap is something which anyone would feel ... I am keen to see how you bring out the truth in front of him ... I hope he takes it in the right spirit but before that I hope she at least tells him now ... and I feel Dhruv is a bit negative here as well ...

I am looking forward to Samrat's conversation with Gunjan and her trust over his choice of career and Mayank's reaction to the whole situation they are in and Samrat's reaction towards Dhruv ... I wish Nupur tells Samrat about it ....

Swati, overall I totally loved the whole part ....👏👏👏

Aww Jaee thanks a ton! 🤗 I just LOVE ur detailed analysis which is always positive! 😆

Anyway guys, school's started again and I'm juggling homework, IF, FB, TV, my two FF's and the book I'm writing in REAL life (only 20 pages for that to get over! 😃) so I might not be able to update regularly. Hope u guys understand! 🤗
Swati
Swati_Hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
*IMPORTANT*

Read first page.
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
hey swati 
y are u leaving IF?
common yaar
ur ff is a gr8 one
y leaving it in between?

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what  happened??  I  know  studies  are  imp  but  u  can  cum  once  in  a  while!:)