Gossip Girl Season 4, Ep3 Full synopsis

sui007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gossip Girl Season 4, Ep3 Full synopsis

The Undergraduates

Blair and Serena attend their first day at Colombia, and they quickly realize that the drama in New York is no short of the drama in Paris. Blair tries to join an ultra-exclusive secret society Hamilton House. Meanwhile, Serena starts to suspect Nate's new friend Juliet may have an enormous agenda against her. In addition, Rufus takes matters into his own hands with Dan's new situation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail

This episode was blaaah.

It was nice to see Serena and Blair work together for once rather than against each other.

My heart broke a lil for Dan when Georgina came back for Milo. Though her story was so lame.

I'm glad Eve (is that her name, I forget) didn't leave Chuck even after he told her all the horrible he things he had done!

And ugh Juliett's driving me insaneee who is she and what does she want .. money?
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
whos that guy with juliet?
is he supposed to be familar????

and also, whats with the promo....
preity*zinta thumbnail
I don't think he's supposed to be anyone we know! Or I couldn't place him from anywhere.. hopefully we'll learn more next week. I wanna know what they're up toO!

THe promo was so weird - are they referring to Eve?!? She can't be?! She looks like an angel!! I hope its a mis-understanding, or I think she's trying to move on with her life the way Chuck was trying too .. like start clean again ..
yourmom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg i loved Serena and Blair sticking together and actually being bffs!  i was so proud of them for not acting like their highschool selfs where everyone back-stabbed one another...i just hope they stay like that for a very long time!!

i agree the whole Dan's a father storyline was not at all interesting...but im also glad that he's not pining over Serena...i think its just me..but i dont like him with either S or Vanessa....hmm i dont know why..but i just odnt...NEW GIRL? yes? lol

i hope that Eva is just a normal gal who is really smitten by Chuck...and teaches him to become a better person...I dont want her to have ulterior motives or be negative...because if that happens then Chuck is going to hit something more than rock bottom....because i honestly like how Chuck's character changing change is going..im looking forward to see a better and even more charming Chuck...😍 i wish he'd dress like a pauper still...man he looked gorgeous...☺️

Jeeta
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey thanks for t synopsis guys.. I am a follower since i watched all 3 seasons in less than 2weeks .. No CW here so thkq for tis.