Some Questions - Please have a look

vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have noticed few things on India-forum about "Jyoti Discrimination" by users.....

1. Any news of Jyoti published in Telly Buzz receives only around 15-20 comments in a week, while Bandini gets 30-40 comments in a day itself, while KMH 2 gets around 100 comments in a day itself

2. Daily Written updates of Jyoti get comments of around 8-10, while in Bandini 17th sep update has got 85 comments...

3. Chaska Meter rating - only 26 points for Jyoti and rank 27, while Bandini 42 votes and rank 20.

4. Lots of threads and Lots of users active in almost all the forums, while what we can see in Jyoti forum is just daily updates, summaries, trp ratings and video updates....

I dont see Bandini, but I have heard that leaps by leaps, it has taken a worst twist in tale... I have just compared Jyoti with Bandini, but I read tellybuzz articles and everywhere there are so many comments, while in Jyoti there are so less comments... Users are not at all interested in Jyoti Forums while Jyoti is so interesting now-a-days.

Forget about Other serials, by the track Jyoti is on... It should have easily overtaken Bandini by now... But, it has not happened....

What may be the reasons for these?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vaishal the answer of your question is so simle.Very few people can understand the depth of Jyoti's story.So those who read and write in this forum are less than the others.After "MTPH" Jyoti is the second Hindi serial that I recorded .

I used to read the Bandini updates too,but some of them are Full of mistakes ,I don't want criticize but I cant compare it with Krutika or Vrisha's update and most definately your Summaries .
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bandini has the biggest star on TV Ronit Roy .. Jyoti had mostly    powerful actor and new comers.... With Ronit Roy Bandini will have 0 TRP .
About tracks , Bandini lacks depth where as Jyoti's story has a reality touch and strong impact of woman empowerment .. It had no unrealistic events . Jyoti rocks...
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Check last week's TRP Bandini was not even in TOP 100 shows , Only Jyoti was there in TOP 100 shows . Now you can see the difference
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vaishal what u asked was just that was in ma mind........whenever any article is posted abt jyoti....it receives so less comments whereas if we compare other articles, the section is over flooded with comments....... .......even the serials with worst storyline get so much popularity............i just don know the reason for it.......but just want that the condition of jyoti n jyoti forum improves a bit.......
SEPIDEHh thumbnail

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Bandini has the biggest star on TV Ronit Roy .. Jyoti had mostly    powerful actor and new comers.... With Ronit Roy Bandini will have 0 TRP .
About tracks , Bandini lacks depth where as Jyoti's story has a reality touch and strong impact of woman empowerment .. It had no unrealistic events . Jyoti rocks...

PIA you are really right Bandini has Ronit Roy ,he is brilliant Actor  l like the way he acts and without the Sanraj scene Bandini is not  Bandini.
When I was started to see Jyoti,I found in some aspect her life story is the same as mine .So I was curious to follow it up to now.
Edited by SEPIDEHh - 13 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEPIDEHh

PIA you are really right Bandini has Ronit Roy ,he is brilliant Actor l like the way he acts and without the Sanraj scene Bandini is not Bandini.

When I was started tosee Jyoti,I found in some aspect her life story is the same as mine .So I was curious to follow it up to now.

If possible can you please make a thread on what level can u relate to Jyoti
MudPud thumbnail

These were the same questions I had when I first joined IF and I still don't have a good reason as to why Jyoti is not that much popular. My little sister follows a show on colors lagi tujhe something... the show is terribly slow and the story is so lame, but still their forum gets 100 times more responses than Jyoti's.....they comment on every small thing.

My only conclusion as to why Jyoti doesn't get much responses is (I think) most of the ppl who follow the show are busy adults, either with school or work and don't get much time to comment on every single little thing. For instance, I'm in med school and only get to log on to IF on my breaks, there r many times that I like to comment on some of the articles posted but time doesn't let me.

Sepideph and PIA, I'm glad that am not the only one who can really relate to this show, Jyoti is the story of every girl out there.....there are many aspects of Jyoti's life that I can relate to and am glad to see how well she portrays those situations....

Edited by MudPud - 13 years ago
SEPIDEHh thumbnail

Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

If possible can you please make a thread on what level can u relate to Jyoti

Pia most definately there is nobody like Kabir in my life ,not yet.But Jyoti's struggle against the problems,taught me so many things .Her stubborness,fighting and her bravery to facing the problems inspired me a lot .I am losing my Job Due to the Bankrupcy of our office and the final day will be 30th sep,so  I am trying to find an new job,it reminds me those scenes which she was searching for the Job.I have an interview appointment today and one for tomorrow. So pray for me to find a good one.
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi i m new 2 dis forum but i enjoy the discussions u ppl hav on jyoti i do not like ne other serial than jyoti so i also want 2 contribute every little way 2 make my fav show happening u ppl r right story of bandini has taken so many leaps dat i tend 4get where they started off i used 2 watch dis show before they made such goof ups i wud also like 2 tell jyoti doesn't hav ronit roy factor but as far as the performances r concerned every character is so perfectlly potrayed dat i really luv dis serial especiaaly jyoti and kabir even i can relate 2 jyoti's story it has not diverted from the concept till now while other showz started wid one thing and end up in a diiferent track.