Posted: 13 years ago
😡😡😡😡😡
gr...................please give that man some BRAINS!!! He lacks even a pea size brain!! I mean come on to accuse someone u need proof.......only because Gopi wasn't present there that doesn't mean she let the theif go!! you idiot!...................does he not remember his SISTER wasn't present either!!  how about Accusing or even doubting her. And as for his statement, you felt bad for him thats why u gave him fruit and let him go..................who eats pinapple with black pepper! NO one (at least i think no one)..........can't he ever put 2+2 together...............she was trying to distract him!!! not Feed him!.............my god.......he got my blood boiling........and I have not even watched the episode yet..................thank god Koki stood up for Gopi! Or I would have wanted to punch both of them.....
exactly taral...he does not have brains....he is accusing gopi again and again w/o even thinking once is it right or not....

I will comment after I watch the show...although this seems typical for this personality type. He is looking for any reason not to like Gopi...a bit desperately because she is getting to him!
Originally posted by lovtv

I will comment after I watch the show...although this seems typical for this personality type. He is looking for any reason not to like Gopi...a bit desperately because she is getting to him!
maybe but my god don't blame the poor girl on anything and everything.........its like for her its become a crime to breathe.....
Originally posted by taral83

maybe but my god don't blame the poor girl on anything and everything.........its like for her its become a crime to breathe.....

correct taral...poor gal....she is doing good but always gets the blame for doing it or for doing wrong.....

Aham seriously needs to grow up😡 He is behaving like a child who is throwing tantrums when he is refused something!!!

The reason why he did not remember his own sister not being in the hall is because he has been thinking about Gopi rejecting his help all this time and he is not thinking straight, but then when did he EVER think straight???😆
Originally posted by saina01

Aham seriously needs to grow up😡 He is behaving like a child who is throwing tantrums when he is refused something!!!

The reason why he did not remember his own sister not being in the hall is because he has been thinking about Gopi rejecting his help all this time and he is not thinking straight, but then when did he EVER think straight???😆

Totally agree he is being childish. Koki needs to teach her to fight back and yell.
Originally posted by saina01

completely agree with u....Aham is like a Small Stubborn kid....who cant digest the fact his Own toy is ignoring him and neglecting him......and thats y he is showing his anger in every talk thats abt Gopi....

@bold...i love this FACT.....forgot to observe at that time but now m getting it....

and as shelly mentioned Gopi is getting in him...so this is obvious he will behave like this only...

I think this ahem boy wants gopi always infront of him...With a stupid reason  or without any reason...he goes to her and starts accusing her ....

the story is just going in circles. if there is one gohem scene then there are plenty of episodes where gopi crys