Fan Fictions

The latest parts of fanfic!updated again!

aishah thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Im going to carry on my story at the request of all u sweeties who are bothering to read itπŸ˜ƒ..

Jassi enters the boardroom and feels unusually nervous-the room itself has changed quite alot since the last time she saw it-but yet all the members are still the same..she remembers how anxious she would feel everytime she was summoned to this daunting room..

'Jassi..'

Jassi is brought back to reality by the sound of Puru Suris voice..

Puru:'Aao jassi vahaan kari kyun ho?..hum sab tumhaara intezaar kar rahe the..'

Jassi makes her way to the back of the room where Puru is sitting and stands by his side-she notices that Mallika seems to be absent and Aryan is staring at her so hard that she can feel his eyes pentrating her face..

Puru Suri(PS):'Jassi Please take a seat-then we'll start the meeting..' he smiles at her reassuringly..and jassi feels somewhat comforted and takes her seat..

PS: 'Ok everyone i think you know why i have gathered you here today-Gulmohar is facing tough times-aur ab hummein kuch karna padega..isliye maine yeh faisla liya hai ke hum Karishma ke saath merge karenge..'

Aryan:'WHAT???-Uncle yeh aap kya kehrahe hain?!..'

PS: 'Dekho aryan mujhe is waqt koi aur raastha dekhaai nahin de raha-if we want to save GM we'll have to merge-whether you like it or not!..'

Aryan looks down angrily..whilst Armaan and Raj keep looking at eachother secretly-their facial expressions showing that they are really shocked-Jassi wants to merge with GM??-they feel something is definitely wrong somewhere!!..

Meanwhile Jassi cant help but steal glances at Armaan-who has not even looked in her direction once..she feels sad witnessing what is before her-armaan is no longer the aloof proud man he once was-instead he looks weak and his eyes tell the story of his struggle to keep GM afloat..

Puru Suri continues laying out the details of his plans whilst the others struggle to comprehend what is being put before them..Jassi will be GM's Co-chairman and will share this seat with Armaan..Both Armaan and Jassi look towards PS in shock-They will once again have to work side by side!..Finally both their eyes meet and lock-Jassi is overwhelmed with feelings of love but at the same time guilt-she looks away reluctantly..

'Jassi kya tum mujhse itni nafrath karthi ho ke mera chehra dekhna bhi ab tumhe gawaara nahin?..'-Armaan is saddened by this and also turns his face away-he wonders how Jassi wants to destroy him now-why cant she realise that he has been destroyed long time ago-now all that remains is a weak man-a shadow of his former self..

The meeting is brought to an end and all the members make their exit..

PS:'Jassi tum kal se shuru karsakthi ho-im depending on you beti..'

Jassi: 'Jee..main aapse waada karthi hoon ki main aapko niraash nahin karungi..'

PS: 'Good..and one more thing mujhe Uncle kaho sir nahin..' and he pats her head bidding farewell..

Jassi walks out of the door and feels someone is looking at her-when she turns noone is there-she laughs at her paranoia and makes her way towards the exit..meanwhile Armaan and Raj come out from behind the wall..

Raj:' Yeh Jassi chaathi kya hain?..meri samajh mein tho kuch bhi nahin aaraha..Armaan kahin woh hummein sarak par tho nahin laana chaathi-God..kaash humne usse kabhi dhoka nahin diya hotha-aaj yeh din tho na dekhna partha!!..Armaan!! tu sun bhi raha hain ke nahin?..'

Armaan:'Haan raj main sun raha hoon..ab jo bhi hoga uske zimaadaar hum khud honge-yehi humaari sazaa hain..'..with that armaan also makes his exit-to try and ready himself for tomorrow when he will be face to face with jassi once more..

Raj sighs and reluctantly follows..even he wonders what will happen tomorrow!!..

Jassi makes her way towards the massive gates of GM-she'll have to use a taxi again-as she sold her car in a bid to finance some of the repayments due to the bank-she had overspent just trying to help GM-and now once again she was emptyhanded..but yet she felt light and relieved..

As she makes her way towards the taxi stand a car rushes by driving through a puddle of mud and water-in the process jassi is soaked from head to toe ..she looks down at herself in complete shock and cant believe what has just happened..meanwhile the driver of the car has also stopped and is making his way towards her..

He is a tall handsome guy,who is well groomed-his unique style of dressing says alot about his exquisite taste and he walks so confidently that you would think he was taking massive strides!..

'I am sooooooooo sorry!!..I cant believe ke main itna careless hoon-dude please forgive me if you can..'

Jassi is highly confused and turns so she is facing this new face-'Excuse me!!..aap ki vaja se meri nayee sari kharaab hogayi..and by the way aapne mujhe dude kaha??!..'πŸ˜•

'Actually..main mumbai aaj hi poncha hoon-im on my way to meet an old friend of mine..look im already late..agar aap chahein main aapko lift de saktha hoon..i really dont mind dude oops mera mathlab hain miss..'..he laughs trying to break the awkwardness..

Jassi is not impressed at all-'NO THANK YOU!!!..main khud challe jaongi..' with that she turns and stomps off..leaving this bechaara highly confused..

Nandus house:

Jassi decides that she wants to check in on nandu-she has not has the chance to talk to him all day..as she walks in shes startled to witness whats before her..

'TUM???!!!..'

The young guy from earlier also stands shocked before her..'Tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho?!!..

Nandu: 'Arre tum log mil chukke ho-GREAT!!..jassi yeh aadi hai-mera mathlab Aaditya Sharma-mera cousin!!..'

Jassi just stands there zapped and angry at the same time..

Aadi:'Oh my God!!-what a small world no?-nandu yeh jassi hain?!-God tum tho kehte the ke jassi bohath sweet aur nice hain-lekin yeh tho aafath hai!!-a chalthi phirthi fireball!..' he again laughs but this time nandu is also laughing!..

Jassi:'EXCUSE ME!!..main yahin kari hoon..anyway nandu tumne kabhi is aaditya ka zikhar nahin kiya pehle!!..'

Nnadu explains to jassi that hes enlisted aadis help for GM-he is also no less of a genius himself and has volunteered to help out-he has heard all about jassi and armaan and is willing to help out in any way possible..

Aadi:'Kya karoon..im a hopeless romantic!!..i cant see two lovebirds aprt for too long..'

Jassi is angered by this remark and explains in rather blunt terms that its none of his business and at this moment her and armaan wont become one..

Aadi is taken aback and once again apologises..he only wants to help..jassi finally gives in and the trio spend the rest of the evening joking around with eachother..

Jassi:'Aadi im so sorry..maine tumhe itna kuch kaha..'

Aadi:'Its ok dude no problemo!!..Friends?..'

Jassi:'Hmmmm..'

Aadi/nandu:'JASSI!!!..

Jassi:Ok ok friends!!..' and they all burst into laughter..the entire night passes like this and finally the morning has arrived-the time jassi has to face her new challenge-GM and Armaan..

Jassi rushes out of her front door once again having eaten nothing except yoghurt from bebes hands and that too in a rush..she looks down at her watch..'Oh God main apne pehle din hi late hoon..ab main taxi mein time par kaise ponchoongi?!..'

'Hi Jasberry!!!..'

Jassi:'Aadi tum?!..'..she smiles but is puzzled to see him at her front gate..

Aadi:'Haan main-i thought i'd accompany you on your first day!-look mujhe bhi GM ke baare mein jaan na hain-so i thought why not aaj!..'

Jassi:..'Haan..lekin..'

'Jassi!!-tum dono yahaan kyun kare ho!!-we are late!!!!!'..its nandu-he too wants to go to GM to support jassi..

Jassi knows theres no point in arguing with the pair-she gets into aadis car and they're off-jassi turns towards aadi and smiles-even though they hardly know eachother she feels a special connection with him-almost like another nandu!!..

'Mere baare mein soch rahi ho right?..'

Jassi:..'Huh?..nahin tho!!..'

Aadi:'Dekho jojo-i think you are a pretty girl but your really not my type..'

Jassi:..'Excuse me!!-aadi tum bhi na!!..'

They finally reach Gulmohar and step towards the entrace..they are surprised to come face to face with the whole gang!!..they all wanted to wish jassi on her first day back as co-chairwoman..

Maithli:..'Jassi hummein introduce nahin karvowgi..'

Jassi:..'Kya?..oh..haan..yeh aaditya sharma hain-yeh GM ka naya senior financial manager hoga..'

Aadi:..'WOW!!-God agar mujhe patha hotha ke india mein itne beautiful larkiyaan hain-then i would have come earlier..'

Jassi:..'Aur haan aadi ji ek bohath bade flirt bhi hain..'..she pulls his arm and drags him almost forcibly towards boardroom with nandu also in towπŸ˜†..

Before they can reach the boardroom they almost collide with Raj-who seems rather nervous!!..

Raj:..'Oh..hi jassi kaisi ho?..'

'Yeh madam teek nahin hain..main inko doctor ke pass le jaana chaaraha tha..but..OUCH!!!'..Aadi doesnt have a chance to finish his sentence since jassi has planted a rather painful pinch near his ribcage!!..

Jassi:'Main teek hoon raj..hum Puru Uncle se hi milne jaarahe the..hmmm..armaan nahin dekhai de raha hain..i mean Mr Suri teek tho hain na?..'

Raj:'Haan armaan boardroom mein hi hain..challein..'

They all enter the boardroom and are confronted by both armaan and PS..

Armaan:'Hi Ms Walia..lets get down to business..'

Jassi is rather taken aback by this rather expressionless response..before she can continue aadi butts in..'Hi im aaditya Sharma,Jasberry's friend-GMs new finacial wizard-so aap armaan suri hain?..'

Armaan seems rather perplexed at this new handsome arrival-and even moreso because he has his arm around jassis shoulders!πŸ˜‰..

Edited by aishah - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aabha thumbnail
Like Natalie Merchant sings her song "Jealousy" Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....Jealo usy!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Fantabuloso dost! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by Aabha - 18 years ago
aishah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabha

Like Natalie Merchant sings her song "Jealousy" Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....Jea lousy!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Fantabuloso dost! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awwww thanks😳-lolz you and tina are the only ones reading!!-i was thinking that it must be really rubbishπŸ˜‰..oh well i will continue just for u my besharmi!!-even if ur the only one reading!!-i dnt think ppl knw its been moved to fanfics section..oh well..thanks anyway!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey i am reading it too!!! I loved this part!! you are Aadi is funny!! cant wait to see wht happens next!!
Hera
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Awesome Aish!

And im here too πŸ˜† It was Fab!!   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Muah!

Mallika 😊

Edited by jassi4armaan - 18 years ago
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ fantastic please continue soon Aish πŸ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishah

Awwww thanks😳-lolz you and tina are the only ones reading!!-i was thinking that it must be really rubbishπŸ˜‰..oh well i will continue just for u my besharmi!!-even if ur the only one reading!!-i dnt think ppl knw its been moved to fanfics section..oh well..thanks anyway!!!πŸ˜ƒ

aishu kya yaar i read it u know that na and u pmd me also but yday my net was down and when it came on i cudnt find it to kya karoon yaar

ab jaake mile story tumari

u have done good work but why u made anotehr guys entry

jelousy  to make armaan talk

good one

carry on yaar

put  part no,. pls i got confused yaar

thanks sweety

aishah thumbnail
😳 Awww muah muah!!-thx my audience is growing it seems πŸ˜‰ ..
aishah thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

aishu kya yaar i read it u know that na and u pmd me also but yday my net was down and when it came on i cudnt find it to kya karoon yaar

ab jaake mile story tumari

u have done good work but why u made anotehr guys entry

jelousy  to make armaan talk

good one

carry on yaar

put  part no,. pls i got confused yaar

thanks sweety

Sorry CB-of course u r reading it too!!-but di muhhe khud nahin patha ke what part im onπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

aishah thumbnail

Hello..lolz im still thinking ke where eggjactly i shud be taking this..so here goesπŸ˜‰..anywayz the actual fanfic itself is in the fanfics section..

Boardroom GM:

Armaan watches on as Aadi goes off on one of his characteristic one sided conversations..he seems to be oblivious to Armaans eyes penetrating him intensely with a fire in them!..

Raj:..'Aaditya Sharma..hmmm..yeh naam maine definitely suna hain..hey kahin tum wohi aadi sharma toh nahin jis ko recently award mila for business??..'

Aadi:..'Haan!..well actually i think i deserve better awards like 'most elegible bachelor' but what to do?..meri kismat hi aisi hain..'

The others are rather surprised and speechless at Aadis candid behaviour-and Jassi cant help but feel her face must be as red as a tomato right now!!..

Jassi:..'Actually Aaditya is a very outspoken person..lekin woh ek financial wizard bhi hain..aadi jaisse log is duniya mein bohath kam milthe hain..'..she smiles at Aadi who cant believe his ears-Jassi is actually praising him!..

Nandu:'Exactly!!..Aadi GM ko is mushkil se zaroor nikaale ga!..of course main aur jassi bhi hongen!..'

PS:'Thats the spirit..agar tum logon ka isi tarah ka attitude raha toh im sure ke bohath jald Gulmohar phirse India ke top fashion houses mein se ek hoga..'

Armaan meanwhile has not said a word and is looking rather annoyed towards the ground..

Raj:'Armaan..'-Raj nudges Armaan and tries to whisper to him..'Arre buddhu kuch toh bhol na!..warna yeh jassi samjhe gi ke tum toh pehle se hi haar maan chukke ho us se..'

Armaan:'Hmmm..ya,,i think we should sort out all the formalities now..Ms Walia aap ko contract sign karna padega aur nandu ko bhi..aur haan ...Mr Sharma ko bhi..'..

They all go towards Armaans cabin where all the contracts are signed and checked over..after this Jassi takes her stand and lays out her plan of action..GM will have to once again establish itself in the market as a fashion house which caters for everyone..now the next step is to figure out how..

'Aadi??..'..Jassi looks around and Aadi seems to have wandered off-she sees something moving in her old cabin..

'Ewwwwwwwww..GOD jojo tum yahaan kaam karthi thi???!!!..Sorry armaan par GM ke itne bure halaath the kya..' he chuckles at his own comment and fails to notice armaans face glowing red with anger..

Armaan:'EXCUSE ME Mr Sharma..dont you dare go into that cabin again-your in GM as a financial manager not the chairperson..'

Aadi:'Chill dude!!..Mr Suri aap abhi se hi mujhse tang hongen toh baad mein kya banega..look i didnt mean to offend you buddy..'..he looks away from Armaan towards Jassi and Nandu-'I think ab humaare lunchbreak ka time hogaya hain..challein??..'

Nandu:'Haan mujhe bhi bohath bhook lagi hain!!!..jassi tu kahaan ko gayi?..challo lunch karthe hain..'

Jassi has been unable to say anything after armaans harsh words to aadi-if they are almost fighting now- how will GM ever be able to prosper?..she gets up wearily and makes her exit with the pair..

Raj:'Yeh Aaditya Sharma kya balaa hain? Pehle Purab se chutkaara nahin miltha tha aur ab yeh aadi aa tapka hain..'

Armaan does not answer and just continues to stare in the direction from which they had left the room..a strange overpowering jealousy rushes through him and stabs at his heart..how could jassi let another man come so close to her and yet say nothing?..

Ab kya hoga aage??πŸ˜‰