Dill Mill Gaye

CVs aadhi baat kyun?

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Open to all...welcome to praise, hate, hug, smack...CVs

First of all I will say thank you for removing that atrociousness that you thought would get you TRPs.  Well I guess you were right it did get you ratings, but of a different sort, it got you ratings on how many lawsuits and bans on your channel but I will take it whichever way. And for that disclaimer, I truly appreciate you making it clear to me that it is fiction, I see you felt the need to clarify that after my last post.  Is that your answer to my question?  That none of you personally thought of you ex's on your honeymoons? And that you know it's unrealistic?  If so then I got your message no worries, but could you get mine, please write stories that are realistic I know you like fiction but for a good show you need some reality in it.

But I'm glad you read part of my last post and found not just your bheja but some for Ridz. (Personally it was still a little to late for me, but I'll take what I can get).  So yup you have cutie Siddy setting things up (thank god I got some enjoyable moments) and then you set up the epic fail.  Ridz goes in and sees the beautiful room set up by her hubby and as she goes around and looks at what a wonderful designer he has become she FINALLY comes the realization that she has NO REASON to keep herself from Sid, that she needs to take the step forward.  So what does she do?  She pulls a classic heroine move (both the actress and the drug user) and runs into the arms of the shadow man thinking its her husband.  She keeps her eyes closed (seriously woman you waited a year to tell this man you love him and you close your eyes?)  and then she says "ILU, I know I was slow and took longer than it takes a five year old to tie their shoe laces to understand, but I did and ILU".  And then she happily turns around and presents her truly beloved back and neck?  I must say Ridzy sure knows her hubby ;) and how much he loves her back/neck.  But poor Ridz didn't realize that the stalker ex of hers has been "watching every move you make, every breath you take..." and that he knows just what she likes, so he decides to copy the moves Siddy used on Ridzy post freak monsoon rains.

And the overly anxious Ridz falls fast and deeper and enjoys all the "ooo la la-ness" thinking its Siddy when really its armaan who I still believe is a bhooth out for revenge for true love.  Then Armaan ruins his chances by opening his mouth and saying "BOO!!! I Got You!! It's me your ex and I still love you."  And RIdz comes to the realization that she has been fraternizing with the ex.  Pagal ladki really needs to get a restraining order.  And then we get the worst editing known (I know I'm shocked too that I could possibly be worse then yesterday, but it was...CVs I think you misunderstood my last advice the street people are for voiceovers NOT editing)  and seriously has the editor been listening to "Teri mast mast do nain" b/c I am pretty sure that's all I got for about 5 minutes.  Or were they trying to show off the fact that Ridz knows Sid loves her regardless of her crack headedness and that she doesn't need to use all the eye makeup she owns?  Anyways then we get creepy obsessive confession from the bhooth and how he couldn't, wouldn't, and ant WONT ever forget her or his love for her.  And then this is where I think the editor got confused.  Instead of having ridz leave he goes to fade out only to fade back in with Ridz and Armaan "overwhelmed with passion"??? What the? No I'm not saying that what she did was right, it's definitely wrong, and i'm not saying it wasn't supposed to happen (afterall  aap logo ki dhimaak is a scary place) but how does she go from shocked that the man touching her and kissing her wasn't her husband but her ex who was supposed to be on sabbatical in cabin in the Himalayas and then she just falls into his arms?? Like did you forget to delete that scene? I'm confused. Whatever then you show blah blah and my favorite she is mid stroke and THEN She notices the bracelet and remembers the sweetie waiting for her?  Her husband? Really guys this is your 'original idea' seriously this was a waste of time and effort.  The only thing I can say is I hope you redeem yourselves by bringing sexy back...and by that I mean Angry Sid. 

So it seems as though summer Olympic training break is done and fall training is in? They way Ridz ran out of that place it seems as though she's back in training tears, heels and whines all on.  And she gets a cramp stops to straighten up and once again thinks to herself, "I wont let the bhooth possess me anymore.  I wont let it ruin my life." (Too late.)  By the way isn't Armaan the obsessive stalker? I mean he pulled her hand back on his cheek and then broke the bracelet with his eagerness and then when she runs he half heartedly takes 5 steps and then stops?  I mean he was fine creeping from afar and watching her swim and play rugby but he cant chase after her?  Sorry just got confused with that and then of course he contemplates and realizes that what he did was wrong.  (I think he found his lithium pills and took them) 

Poor Siddy he's so worried about looking perfect for his wife that he doesn't even realize she's not really worth it right now. (No I haven't given up completely on Ridz I personally think that although she made a mistake by partaking in that disclaimer moment that she was truly afraid of Armaan and the words he spoke.  She (I hope) realizes that ARmaan has crossed from hurt and desperate to just plain obsessed.) So she comes and she asks him to hug her, to just put his arms around her.  Now I know I said I wouldn't analyze this nonsense, but I just have to say this when I watched this moment I couldn't help but feel as though she were asking Sid to wash away the filth that the disclaimer was needed for.  It really seemed to me like a woman who had been violated and wanted to forget, wanted something safe, warm, loving to wrap its arms around her and take away the bad memories. (or she could just be cold from the outside air and thus wanted him to wrap his arms around her, she is kind of cheap after all she wears the same six outfits over and over.) Or maybe she just wanted an excuse to rip Sid's shirt, after all he's the one she wanted all over her.

As for the precap, seriously who knows what you are planning CVs I hope you woke up the writers that wrote back in January and that you gave them some strong coffee cuz today's epi was filled with poor writing, and even worse editing.  And does Armaan forget his lithium pill tomorrow?  Because just today he was sayin he shouldnt have come should have thought of what his taking ridz in his arms would do, and then all of the sudden he changes his shirt and realizes that he loves her and she loves him and that he wont let her get away without her saying what is the truth that he loves her.  Seriously is Armaan bipolar?  Is armaan a bipolar bhooth??? is that your twist?? Plz bechara ko amnesia first, then brain injury and now bipolar dz for real guys?? plz he is surrounded by doctors, he himself is a doctor, plz get him some lithium and save us all the bheja frying.

Oh and I have to mention that awesome disclaimer again, can I just say nice touch with having it stop scrolling when Ridz realizes that the man whose arms she is in is not sid but armaan instead, I think it was necessary for you to clear out the scrolling writing there so tat everyone could see clearly how truly shocked ridz was.  I will give you credit editors for that one.

And my new way of signing off CV advice posts...I would like Sid to find out about the disclaimer scenes and then not say anything, not mean or angry not sad and heartbroken, just nothing.  I want him to pretend that nothing has happened and that he knows nothing and let Ridz's guilt bubble inside of her.  Let Armaan squirm.  And then have her breakdown after knowing you guys months and then spill it all. And then have Sid say, "I know.  I've known all along.  I just wanted to see if you would ever have the guts to tell me or if you would continue to lie to me forever."  Then just walk away and beat up Armaan (sorry ArShi fans he needs to pay a little for this stunt) and then go on a fellowship overseas leaving Ridz pining for him.  He can come back and she can meet him at the airport ;).

Big fan of Disclaimers,

-Arp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh god arpu this was fab fab rids ka pata nahi bhooth did creeped me out for sure
amazing postπŸ‘

seriously the cvs has lost it big time, i think they have fired all the good writer from cmg b/c they were too good for cmg.

what shocked me and hurt me at the same time was that even after knowing that it was her horror ex. she let him touch her like that, that was so not right, NOPE NOPE!!!! she as lost her mind for sure maybe she also hs ghajini memeory, one moment she remember that armaan is her horror past and the next moemnt she remembers sid is her husband, like are you serious.

in my eyes ridz has die today, she is not the same ridz who once fought for her marriage and told her ex. to backoff, don't you dare come between me and my husband, this ridz is not sid ridz anymore she is nuts.

a moment of weakness will cause her a lifetime of punishment, she has crossed all her limits today, she is on crack for sure. today ridz proved how weak she is in front of her past, if she truely loved sid then she would have not let a praya mard touch her like that, she would have kicked,screames,beat him black and blue but she surrounder herself to her horror past YUCK!!!! that was too much to digest now! like sid said before in LT horror today you picked her up and tomorroe.....and sid was so right, his every word during LT was BANG ON!!!! and when he said that your mendhi got ruined b/c you are not true to yourself, that also came true today, she is so confused soul that she makes me confuse as hell, i have never seen a women like ridz, NEVER

now the only things i am waiting for is sid to turn to batamzie and sexyface will then i get some peace to my heart, b/c only his reaction will make me happy, and i want that sid to come back with a BANG!!!!!!!! only this sid can make ease some pain to my wounded heart!
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And for that disclaimer, I truly appreciate you making it clear to me that it is fiction, I see you felt the need to clarify that after my last post.  Is that your answer to my question?  That none of you personally thought of you ex's on your honeymoons? And that you know it's unrealistic?  If so then I got your message no worries, but could you get mine, please write stories that are realistic I know you like fiction but for a good show you need some reality in it.

CVs had to put a disclamer between scenes ...........says it all!!
*thud*

I read all of it, Arp. I am sorta speech-less right now and overwhelmed. Where do I even begin? Riddhima has fallen in my eyes to be honest, due to the horrendous editing and sloppy scattered thoughts she had been encountering at the honeymoon. I am not too much into two timing men, so that's why I am unable to justify her MEBBE?! The story that the directors built up today was fine I guess...nothing too much to rave about....but then when they display Riddhima almost sexing up Armaan too (forget Armaan sexually groping and emotionally blackmailing her), I was like....SAY WHAT?! I think the scene was honestly shown as an ooohh lalala, guilty pleasure moment for all the adultery supporters to go gaga over. *blush, faint...die!* So not that it was already enough to butcher Riddhima so much for the past 6 months or so, they almost slaughter her today for going weak with her ex. *headdesk* I had always thought Riddhima was an honest woman but I am compelled to believe right now that she's not and it's all because of the 2 seconds worth of vulgar moment displayed all due to choppy editing and bad schooled writers. Will I justify Riddhima? Nawww dawg. I am not going to because some things are either wrong or right....no grey shades, and well this act of beloved A and R was beyond nauseating and puke inducing. There was no reason for her to lose control on nerves after confessing for Sid and him overshadowing her mind...no reason at all. If today the CVs had shown us Riddhima backing away with shock and disgust, I would have cheered her on, but...alas, epic fail. I am judgmental and I am indifferent now toward Riddhima because I feel she's exploiting Siddhanth and it's not fair for a third person to be toyed with only because two ex lovers from the past are unable to let go.

The lesser the said for Armaan, the better, MEBBE? What do I call him? My dictionary doesn't permit me to be explicit on I-F, so I will agree with you on the bipolar bit and just add that he doesn't love Riddhima anymore, he wants her to be 'his' *hint: sexual relation* to assure him of her and impose his love on her. And that is why Sid and Armaan can never be compared. When Riddhima was at her vulnerable best and almost rapes Sid, he could have easily taken her to the bed, but he didn't. Sid is the only character that CVs haven't massacred brutally, YET. *touchwood*

Now since Armaan doesn't exist for me on the show, and I am indifferent toward Riddhima, I am also just interested in knowing how Sid will cope with the unwanted burden. If he doesn't kill Armaan, then I hope the guilt does...but wait that won't happen because right after seducing and groping a married woman, he has the bloody nerves to go up to her and psychologically blackmail her again of their pure 'lowe'. *rolls eyes* Waydago man. This time I didn't even have to try to hate you, you laid it out for yourself quite well. Prick. Anyhow, Siddhanth needs to let Riddhima know that he's not a saint and that she cannot take advantage of his sheer goodness, so he needs to shut himself out from her. That'll kill her.:P Also I am not a big fan of EMA and adultery personally, so I want Sid to let the two know that what they did is and will remain wrong so they cannot be justified...that'll cover the social message aspect. Sid doesn't even need to be super bitchy at this point....why would he need to be that? He just needs to shut himself out from folks that are abusing and exploting him *AKA A-R* and divert his mind to maybe other stuff, girls *I kid, hehe*...but he needs to let everyone know for once and for all that he won't take no shit up no more. Bye bye, bye bye.

I just have too much to write, too little space.

When the disclaimer was highlighted during the crude scene, it's as if the CVs knew as well that what they were doing with their characters was...just wrong. Not just speaking of adultery or morals and values, but speaking of characters that they had once built with dignity, they literally stripped them today and snatched that away from them.

Armaan can never redeem himself...neither can Riddhima really, but since Riddhima is part of Sid's life, I want to know how she'll survive knowing that her husband knows she's been unfaithful, emotionally and physically to some extent. At this point, it'd be better if Armaan and Siddhanth have no scenes because something in me would die having them in one frame eye to eye.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post arp. πŸ‘

Armaan was definetly a creeper - and calling him a bhooth - haha - it works. He keeps popping up anywhere and everywhere 😑. Ridz - seriously i feel like we are back in april where all ridz did was marathons. She is gonna cry and run until she gets the courage to tell sid. The Cvz have ruined the essence of SR and that  woman is the most confused soul ever. Though many would call it a moment of weakness - it really bothered me that she needed a bracelet to remind her 'Hey, i'm married" - and whats worse is that these two were so busy committing their act in the room that Sid had decorated. I would love to see (as you said) where Sid finds out and waits for Ridz to come clean. But i am really looking forward to angry/sexy Sid who punches Armaan silly and gives Ridz a piece of his mind. All said and done - the cvz have lost it and they are moving from bad to worse. I also want the writers back in Jan-Mar to come back - at least they had some morals

as for the disclaimer - loved it!! and also loved how it ended right when they wanted to attention to shift back to the scene! & the editing today was horrible - but i guess all for a good cause - minimizing vulgarity - cant really show x-rated scenes at primetime 😲

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post!
Loved you take.

Riddhima Modi - She has been disapoointing .... In a honeymoon with her hubby and still is unable to overcome the power her ex has on her...Came across as a weakling a few times in the past few episodes... BUT today I pitied her... She want to give herself to her husband She wants to live with him, She loves him...But the way her past has been fiercely pulling her back, she is finding it tough to move forward as much as she wants too...She is fighting it and hence all the self talk.. Today somehow her behaviour in the last few days fell into perspective for me.

I hope after today, she realises the gravity of what those weak moments couldve done to her life....and emerge to being the RM everyone would respect .I hope she totally buries her past and never ever waver again.

Armaan-  Sad... his character is so butchered that I wonder if there is hope... He has been following her on her hM,  managed to go to her date(with hubby) venue and stalked her there...This is not the Armaan that was loved and adored by all of us.... I feel sad that he has come to this...and today it was not love for Riddhima , rather lust.

Today also marked the death of a beautiful love story... What was beautiful at one point of time was tainted today.

Siddant- Felt like going and giving this guy a huge hug.... Does he deserve someone better... Maybe he does!......But then he loves his wife to the core . Am sure this incident with shake him..and not sure if /when he will forgive her... I'm waiting fr the sexyface  Sid....
Edited by prejudiced - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post Arp πŸ‘

I really don't have anything to say....you said it all...but after all this horror I want Sid's SexyFace back...the Lonavala Sid was AMAZING nd I want more than tht...I don't want him 2 be evil or anything...I just want the angry Sid back...I want him 2 show Ridzi how much she hurt him...but he shudn't brk down in front of her...he shud make her feel soooooooooooooooooooo guilty tht she starts hating herself...I really don't knw Ridzi gonna defend nd redeem herself but one thing is for sure as of now she's lost the respect I had for her..it's gonna take something BIG 2 get tht back....nd for Armaan...well...NO COMMENTS ON HIM just 😑 😑 😑    πŸ€’ 🀒 🀒 nd yeah I think Sid should beat the crap outta Armaan...he really needs it right now...

again AMAZING POST...Every word is really well written...!!!!!
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ARp amazing post bang on. CV needs person like u. atleast kuch akkal to aayegi
 for me riddhima she lost  respect in my eyes. she said it was weak moment for her. that's not justify her action for me. armaan is not for me as beforhe was. in short CV had ruin their character so badly in audience ' eyes i wonder CV how can justify their action for audience....
SIDDHANT i love that person..... so more he rise in my eyes. he had faced weak moment in his life but he didn't loose control . we can see it in body heat. that scene was weakest moment or him, but he didn't took advantage , he saved her life .,without disgrace her . i want my sexy face back again. 
 for disclaimer - according to their last line for entertainment , for showing entertainment they lost all respect from audience & character .
again saying hats off  u Arp.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arp as usual to the point well explained post coming from your side, I always love the way you put your views, and admire reading your post, apart from that I don't have much to say as I don't watch show anymore just, but now RIddhima Modi needs a real shocker from Dr Siddhant Modi, human gets confuse but person who remain confused for so long is too is not acceptable 🀒, and wife ruining her and her spouse's life. I got pissed off from all this that I stopped watching the serial long back (i reckon its been month or two now). this forum is more entertaining to me than show itself, but somehow as u mentioned it become monotonous so is my comments and Above all the characters and story line.

now coming to what I understood from several posts, they made it clear that they ain't no leaving single character to get butchered and this time I like no partiality from CVz. πŸ€”  I hope your posts will fill up some sense in their empty minds and they wont end up showing hopeless tracks. Armaan better should realize that he had neurological issues earlier too and Ridz is effecting him high time by her confused acts and now I think Armaan is confusing Ridz even more with his confused acts. over all these two are confusing viewers and will end up confusing Siddhant, whom I want to react by not reacting but I do want him to know everything.