Fan Fictions

FF Maneet: Tere mast mast do nain pt37 LAST pg 94 - Page 5

SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Tere Mast Mast Do Nain

Chapter 2: Collage started

And all 4 start laughing.
Shaan ask theire numbers and Maan also. Maan ask if they can drop them home but Khanak says that was sweet of him for asking but they have theire own car. All goes home.
When Khanak and Geet reaches home they goes direct to theire room.
Geet thinks that time-passing with Maan will not hurt anyone if he also like to time-pass then. Geet says that she will just time-pass Maanand sleep direct while Khanak starts dreaming of Maan.
She sees Maan is going in a angry mood and start fighting with a person( can't see the persons face) then the person takes a gun and points it to him. Khanak get's scared of thinking that
something bad will happend to him or was just that a bad dream?

Khurana House:
Maan is walking in his room and gets a flashback where Geet is dancing. He says that he must go closer to Geet.
Maan: Itna mushkil kya hai Geet ke paas jana. Wo bhi to logo ke saath timepass karti hogi!
Maan thinks and thinks and then he get's a ida , he will get friend with Khanak so he can get more information of Geet.

Shaans Room:
Shaan is sleeping and starts dreaming about Geet. He sees her crying and theire he sees Khanak also crying. Both are wearing white suit. Shaan wakes up and think that maybe both of them being in a problem.

Khurana house:
Shaan wakes up in the morning and calls Geet fast.
Geet: Hello Geet here
Shaan: Hi Geet .. Shaan bol raha ho
Geet: OMG Shaan , kaise ho? Aur sonau kya ho raha hai?
Shaan: Kuch nhi. Tum sonau?
Geet: Kuch nhi collage start hua hai. Waha jah rahi ho, kash agar hum bhi same collage jate
Shaan: Shiiiitt!!! Collage start ho gaya .. Ok Geet I will call you later
Geet: Ok

Shaan runs to Maans room and wakes him up.
Maan: Kya hai Shaan. Sone to do na
Shaan: Bro wake-up it is emergency
Maan: Kya hua ( half sleeping)
Shaan: My sweet bro , it is collage today
Maan wakes up : Whaat? Today? Shaan hurry up we can't miss collage today

Both start get ready and takes blessing from Dadi and goes.

Maan: Tumhe kaisa pata ke collage start hua hai? ( and starts the car)
Shaan: I talked with Geet in the morning ...
Maan looks at him
Shaan: she says that she is going to collage as all collage have been started.

They reaches collage and parks beside Geet and Khanaks black car.
Both runs to the class list to see if they come in same class. But theire is Geet and Khanak standing. They don't see it is Geet or Khanak they runs on them. Geet and Khanak loses theire balance and Maan and Shaan catches them. Maan catches Geet and Shaan Khanak.
Shaan and Khanak have's a eye lock ;) . Maan holds Geet tightly and she start blushing. Maan is going closer to her but Geet stands up. Shanak still having eye lock. Maan and Geet start's to fight.

Maan: Wo mujhe tumhe itna tight nhi pakarna chai tha I'm S..
Geet: Haa tumhe Maan nazar nhi ata kya?
Maan: Wah Wah.. Ek to mein tumhse sorry kehna chata ho phir bhi tum
Shanak sees them fighting and Shaan stops the fight.
Geet: Maan please leave me alone!
Maan: Nahi i wont
Shaan: STOP IT GUYS , BOTH OF YOU STOP !
Geet: What happend Shaan?
Shaan: just accept sorry from bro because he don't use to say sorry's to girls.
Geet feels bad for saying thing to him . And looks at Maan. Maan is smiling there.
Both get's friends again and start watching the class list on the wall.
Maan and Geet points finger on same paper and Maan thinks: " This time I must.." Maan and Geet are going same way down, Maan looks away and touches Geet's finger. Maan act's like he didin't know that Geet also was on same paper but Geet sees that it's ok. Both looks at the paper and are pointing on there name. Maan and Geet get's shocked that they are in same classes.
Shaan and Khanak get's happy.

All 4 goes to theire classes.

Maan and Geet's class:
Theire teacher says that this time they have to do a project. And it has to be one girl and on boy in theire group. That means that 2 person will do a project. Teachers says that they can choose who ever they want. Geet runs to Maan and holds his arm. Maan and Geet have's an eye lock.
Geet: Tum mere saath kam karo ge
Maan: Ok..

Shaan and Khanaks class:
Both are talking and they becomes friend.
Shaan: Ab jab hum friends hai to ..
Khanak: To yeh to achi baat hai.. Best friends right?
Shaan: Right Khanak.
A guy from theire class comes to Khanak and touches her back. Shaan sees this and get's angry. The guy start hugging her and she is trying to take him off from her self. He is about to kiss her when Shaan grabs him from his cheeks and out from the class. He start beaten him and everything. Khanak is trying to stop the fight when Shaan is about to slap the guy instead Khanak comes there and he slaps her. Shaan get's shocked.

Precap: Maan calls Geet to the outhouse.Geet say that this is good way to come closer to Maan for just time-pass him.
Dadi maa calls him and he leaves. Geet comes there. She goes to take a shower.
Shaan goes home to Khanak and her dad opens the door. Her dad and Shaan get's good friend and Khanak is shocked =o

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice update.. luved the cute maneet fight.. wow they working together on a project.. sounds gud.. do continue soon
shreya satish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting update...continue ASAP
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i loooooove ur story.... this part was amazing...maaneet and shanak in the same story....just amatung...love both couples....thx and update sooon pls
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love it , can u pls add me to your pm list
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i really like it....very nice update....

it was awesome ....keep writing
SaVni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swetha10

hey nice update.. luved the cute maneet fight.. wow they working together on a project.. sounds gud.. do continue soon

heheh thanks.. 😳
SaVni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonnal_17

i loooooove ur story.... this part was amazing...maaneet and shanak in the same story....just amatung...love both couples....thx and update sooon pls

I also love both couples.. I'm writing the 3rd part also.. soo it will soon come
crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey plzzzzzzzzzzzz update asap and add me
kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow nice part plz cont soon