Hum Diye Jalate hain Ab Bhi Teri Aahat Per

Teri Yaad Aaye To Neend Jati Rahti Hai
Hum Khushi Manate hain Ab Bhi Teri Aahat Per

Ab Bhi Teri Aahat Per Chand Muskurata Hai
Khwab Gungunate hain Ab Bhi Teri Aahat Per

Tere Hijr Me Hum Per Ik Aazab Taari hai
Chonk Chonk Jate hain Ab Bhi Teri Aahat Per

Ab Bhi Teri Aahat Per Aass Lout Aati Hai
Ashq Hum Bahate hain Ab Bhi Teri Aahat Per.

I am in la la land...but these words are from the bottom of my heart for Maan and Geet........They are so fitting.  

Maan Geet ko uski AAHAT se pehchan tah hain...and the office scene was so poignant and so beautiful.....and the tears in his eyes...meri jaan legayi!!!😭

That's it for now.............may come back for more...jaise jaise hosh aayega...waise waise post karoongi!!!πŸ˜•
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I Hate you
The anger and the emotion that was pouring out of his eyes was only showing how much he hates saying that. It hurts to say 'I hate you'.

I saw the tables turned today...This time his words were saying something else while his eyes said something else. Something that always Geet did...

Dimaag se jitna bhi nikaalna chaho, dil se kaise nikaaloge Geet ko?
His heart senses Geet. It's the connection between their hearts that makes him feel her presence around. It's dil se dil tak ka connection...

Adi - a true friend
Even though he knew the jwala could burst on him, he went and bumped into the jwalamukhi..just for Geet.

Magnetism
Jahan woh hai, wahan uski nazar apne aap chali jaati hai. His eyes will always find a way to where she is.

Peek-a-boo
Even when hiding from one another, they are close. They just cannot go too far away. Like magnets, they rest only when they lay close to one another.

The tear in his eyes
The tear, the helplessness, the longing...all said 1 thing - no matter how much ever he tried to push her away, he'll find a way to get closer to her..if not to pull her back.

The door closing
Close friends will always help them get together.

The dupatta is back
He will carry her izzat wherever he goes, even during client meetings - not keeping it aside even for a second.

Precap
This is the emotion I was waiting to see in his eyes for SO long. Dev is dead meat! And I will party soon!

When will Maan find out Sasha's true colors? She plotted Geet and now Pinky too?
Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys.....

Gyan Guru πŸ˜‰is her with her Gyan of the day......

From the starting of this week everything has been going bad for me....As far as my presence on Idiot thread is concerned, My computer crashed and I could not participate properly on Monday and Tuesday....I did give my Bits and Pieces but still I could not enjoy being there.....

Hopefully today will be different.....

Here is what I have to offer for today....

Together for eternity

--MALE-

Tu Jahan Main Wahan
Sang Sang Yoon Chaloon Tere Jaise Tera Aasmaan 

Tu Jahan Main Wahan
Sang Sang Yoon Chaloon Tere Jaise Tera Aasmaan   

From the moment Maan and Geet met, or more appropriately the moment their fates crossed each others path, he has always been there for her as her protective shield, destiny has written their story, entwined their lives in such a way that in every walk Of life Geet will find Maan there with her for her.....Wherever we go, which ever route or path we take we always see the sky above us...Its vastness is so huge that we can't escape it.....and the same goes for Geet....Maan's presence in her life is inevitable...

Jo Dhoop Nikli, Chaaya Ban Jaaonga

A cool Shade is a warm welcome when compared to that of the blaze and glare of the scorching Sun.....When the sun is blazing hot why do we seek Shade??? To protect ourselves from Sun's wrath....and this is what Maan has been doing and still continues to do......saving her from the wrath of the world (Sun)....

Earlier, that is when he knew nothing about her Pregnancy, his instincts were the same.....he would not tolerate any insult coming her way....and today when he knows she is pregnant carrying somebody else's child he is ready to continue his association with Her in-spite of the feeling of pain which is no less than that of being pierced by a 1000 daggers through him at the same time......just for her sake.....for the sake of her dignity.....so that nobody would point fingers at her....So isn't he the shade of her life.....???

Jo Ho Tu Akeli, Saaya Ban Jaaonga

When everybody whom you once considered and believed to be your own drifts apart, deserts you who other than God stays stably with you ????Your Shadow....

She never asked for it but it was well before decided and proclaimed that it is he- Maan, who is her Shadow.....which would never leave her.....Even death can never part one from its very own Shadow.....it goes with you, without any demands or complaints till eternity.....Similarly Maan is Geet's shadow they will never Part, its a bond-bonded for life.......Its only because of Maan, Geet never felt alone.....even in the last 2 episodes all that she kept mumbling was her fears whether he may also desert her like everyone did....only to be assured by Maan that he would never leave her....Ab Saaya kabhi saath chod sakthi hai kya????

Jo Uljhan Mein Ho Mann, Main Behlaoonga

His actions his words everything voluntarily or involuntarily has always cleared of her doubts and confusions that rose inside her.....There are many such instances but one Magical moment I would like to point out is him telling her (at HP)....that his life is incomplete without her that her presence in his life has become indispensable.....

For us it was a major confession but for Geet it was a sign that cleared off her doubts regarding Maan's presence in her life.....it was during this moment that she thought of giving love, trust and life one more chance.....it was the first time she pondered about welcoming Happiness into her life again.......

--FEMALE--

Tum Aa Gaye Ho, Toh Jeena Aaya Hai
Technically speaking its after Maan's entry in her life that she starts living life fearless....for the first time she voices her difference of opinion to her brother after Maan's words that keep's ringing in her head.....(First Meet) He is the one who taught her to live justly , to do what she believes is right....Before he came into her life she was the tuning Doll which tunes itself and changes its form according to what others want.....But its after he makes his presence felt that she believes and make believe others that she is a girl with an individuality......

On a still lighter note....if something makes Geet's life worth living other than her child is the strong presence of Maan in her life.....

Khushiyon Ka Tumne, Yeh Jaal Bichaya Hai
They may have a 100 issues and still more differences in opinions, yet he is the light of her life....She has laughed her heart out when with him......He may be head strong and egoistic but he never fails to bring a smile on to her face......Yesterday's episode is the brightest example for this.....even when such a tension filled zone is brewing between Maaneet.....its his gestures and out of the way actions (Papita eating) that brings a smile on to her face.

(Even if this is the female Line/POV....I wanna add that its Geet and only Geet who could genuinely make Maan's frown disappear to be replaced by a smile....she barged into his life filling it with love and happiness......they are the reason and in the future will be the reason for each others happiness and the smile that's to form on their face)

Khoya Hai Khudko Ya, Sab Kuch Paaya Hai??
Geet's Marriage to Dev was the biggest disaster of her life....Something that killed her very existence.....that left a void inside her....which could only be filled by Maan.....

From the story POV......Had it not been for the cheating Track Geet would never have taken a stand it life....she rose from her own ashes, went against her own family, left everyone....moved to Delhi the city, which bought back Maan into her life once again and this time to stay......

From me as an Analyzer :Geet has revealed to Maan the one thing....the only thing he had to know that she was pregnant coz it was only this issue that stood between her, Maan and their confession....she did not want 2 loose him, yet she did not hesitate from telling the truth..... coz it was the biggest truth of her life, he was unaware of it and had every right to know it .....It left him hurt....in pain....in anger but time will come when the entire truth will be spilled that day she will win him back.......Maan's love for Geet will only become deep.....his respect for her will multiply and the bond will become stronger....

So actually did she lose him.....Or did she win him over forever???

--MALE--

Ho Ghum Ke Badal, Mujhpe Tham Jaane De
Bechainiyo Ko, Mujhse Takraane De
He won't tolerate anybody hurting her....be it others or be it himself.....His heart bleeds to see her in pain and agony...."Main tumhari aakhon mein aason nahin dekh sakhtha....sunn rahi ho na tum".......

He will take all the pains and sufferings.....lets face it guys no matter how much ever you justify fact is fact....nobody can come into terms with the fact that the one you love has already been consumed by somebody else.....same goes for Maan....but in spite of all this.....to see her in tears.....to see her suffer is a NO"NO" Why????....

That for you dear students is LOVE.....he loves her unconditionally without even him aware of its depth!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dukhti Ho Koi Baat, Mujhpe Aane De
Well this is yet to happen.....She has only divulged in that she is Pregnant.....but the pain, the fact that she was wronged....the truth that her honor, her pride her dignity was misused for somebody else's need...there can never be something more Painful and torturous than this for a Girl......has yet to be revealedk.

Time will come when Maan himself will ask Geet to rely her Pain onto him, Geet will tell him everything that happened to her , she will reveal the scar that harsh incident left on her heart, her mind and her soul.....and like the Man he is MAAN will take it on to him....for her, for her happiness.

Well the scar of her past is going to fade with time....but most importantly the burden she has been carrying of not being truthful to the one Man she loves, who is as important as the life inside her will diminish and die.....

(I was wondering Maan has seen nothing....nothing at all of what she has gone through....I fear the day when he gets to know what all Geet had to go through.....It will be a catastrophe no one can stop....Dev's life is at stake I can sense it)

--FEMALE--

Dil Sochta Tha, Ke Koi Apna Ho....
Koi Raaz Na Ho, Jo Usse Rakhna Ho
To be alone is the most torturous feeling one can ever come across we all wish and long for a partner....Ek Aisa saathi who we can call our own....with whom we can share our entire life.....someone who would never leave us stranded ever......

Even after Geet knows what has happened in her Life, like most of the girls of her age she too wishes for the same.....and there is nothing wrong in it....everyone deserves a second chance....everyone is entitled to being happy....and Geet def deserves all the happiness in the world coz she is being punished for a sin not done by her......

But it's the secret of her dark Past that comes in her way, Geet by now definitely knows and acknowledges the truth that Maan is for her.....Their Destinies are written to be together for ever.....Yet will he accept her with her truth???.....will he invite her into his paradise after knowing what had happened to her????(Well we know it's a Yes....let's just wait and watch how the CV's has planned this for us......)

But one thing which is a plus point is now Geet is like an Open Book To Maan, or one can also say that she is like a Mirror which reflects everything without hiding any.....Plain and clear.....

Aankhein Na Kholoon Main, Shayad Sapna Ho

Well this phase is actually over.....She chose to close her eyes Lest she opens it he would Vanish as a dream  (In context to Maan hearing/knowing her Truth) But now that she has opened her eyes (told the truth even if half), its assured that Maan is no dream to vanish once she wakes up from sleep......he is here to stay....stay in her life, for her he is her present, her future....

He is the sunlight of her life (Thanks to Nandu).....In whose radiance she will shine and sparkle.....but whose rays would never blaze or glare upon her to hurt her ever.......

Tu Jahan Main Wahan
Sang Sang Yoon Chaloon Tere Jaise Tera Aasmaan....

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hai.. kya...baat..hai..
i love the CVs..they are smashing...

i love the way she holds his shirt...to tell him the truth.. and now..he is going to hunt for the guy...
who did this to her...

omg..i love..the CVs..i love Maan..
i am going to write..today...i donno if anyone is interested..but i am..

edit

my take will be a scene..so..hang on guys..
Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

GUMSHUDA CHAABI BRINGS TO U ALL CONF. HALL PART 2

(completion of adhuri kahani)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

today's epi. was managed nicely by cv's to set d stage for tomorrow's deadly epi................
sumthings were damn good and dese devra r just filler's in the epi.. 4 me...............πŸ˜†

maan back to his angry young man attitude after dat laugh.............
i know he is right dat geet needs him but dont know why i was disappointed a bit as it wasnt a proper way to say dat............
geet relies on him 4 his support coz she trusts,respects and above all loves him............she is not ready to take help from any tom dick and harry coz she feels helpless......but today maan's statement sounded like he means dat he just feels pity 4 her and so is helping her..................(my pov..............dont smash me with tomatoes and eggs.............πŸ˜†)
may b all dis is his frustation and anger............
so i will give him benefit of doubt........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt...................he can judge geet's emotions so well.........he told her not to cry even wen she didnt even start crying...............he hates her tears ,he hates to see her in pain, so he hates her????nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo

he just loves to love her and hates to hate her.................

ishq ne maan ki aisi halat ki hai
usko apni dressing ka bhi dhayan nahi.........
maan in office in so informal dressing style.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

devil sasha 😑😑😑made pinky lose her job...........her over confidence will ditch her so badly dat she cant even imagine............once maan gets to know of her evils she will b 🀒

meera or miara(as she pronounces it) is too sweet for dat DD(devilish dev😑😑😑)

adi is such a good frnd infact  is a frnd in need alwz..............
d way he asked abt wellbeing of maneet's relation and dat helped geet is amazing..............

sweetest part of d day................maneet's love is so pure and eternal dat its d essence of dere divine love which enables dem to sense each other's presence..................

dey were so close yet far apart................like 4 today it was
paas rehke bhi thi doori
jane kaisi thi majboori
waqt wo bhi ajeeb tha
jab tu mere kareeb tha

tomorrow after knowing truth it will b
 kho gayi tu ye kis jahan mein
main yahan hoon dekh to zara......

pinky bani mrs. sheikh abdulla............whole scene was so funny............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so here starts conf. hall part-2............
so all dat which was left unsaid first time in conf. hall will b said in part 2..........

before dat i thing
she left her dupatta with maan and maan was carrying dat all time even wen talking to fake mrs. abdullaπŸ˜† ........so means she has completely devoted herself to maan and maan carrying it all times once again proves dat he can do anything to protect her dignity.............

but dis time he didnt threw it at her though gave it back to her in a slight angry mode............
so i perceive it as dat
first time maan came to know abt half truth he was shattered and wasnt able to take it with much ease(as first time he threw dupatta on her in dat party sequence)

but now wen he will come to know full truth he will again b back to support geet due to his love 4 her and not as an unwished responsibility.........

so back to conf. hall...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
key dialogue was awesome and perfectly delivered by dhrashti............

precap is a killer...............intense revelation by geet........maan furious ............OMG...............
dev's countdown starts now............
 he is 🀒 once msk finds out dat he is d culprit........

Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Picture Time -

visit the picture gallery for the restπŸ˜‰

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Episode Rating: 8/10

Maan back with his anger:

Angry maan is back...woohooo...he looks soo HAWwWwT  when he is in full gussa mode ..oh boiiiiiiiiii!!  😳
I dont blame him he has the right to be annoyed with geet because he kinda feels betrayed ((but he should try to listen to her side of story...tryyy??!!! He has noo choice now does he πŸ˜†

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 
Yess maan you HATE geet because she is always dancing around in ur dhamak n dil...u cnt get away ..you loveee her
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ugly twins' plan results in pinky's dismiss

Sasha n tasha back again to their evil plans...😑
Ok they r the evil twins but heyy i still like their role in "geet" - they r quite funnyy to watch!!

Mira n Dev

πŸ˜† When the cat is away...the mice will playy πŸ˜†

I fast forwarded this part...I hope mira makes dev fall in luv with her n then NT goes all psychoo

I was just finkin if dev gets with mira...n once everyfink comes clear bout dev n geet's marriage ..NT can always throw the blame onto dev saying he married her (NT)...then Geet..n now is trying it with mira..."womanizer...womanizer...ur a womanizer babyyyy..." 🀣

True Love

I really loved the way the cvs shoot this scene - where geet is hiding away from maan and yet he still can sense her presence - it was AMAZING!!!!

Luved the duputta bit...i luved the way maan and geet both stood against the wall..slightyl away from each other...there were no dialogues during this scene...but it sed a lot...and proved that both geet n maan love each other - this was my fav scene from todayy!

😊😊😊

Dominating Geet

With help of adii ( soo cutee 😊) n pinkyy (( mrs sheikh abdullah πŸ˜†)) Geet manages to capture maan in the conference...chabiyee gum gayii...

"yeh darvasa kaisa band ho gaya"?

🀣   πŸ€£  🀣

Omg as MSK forgtten alredyy...the conference room door locks and only opens from outside

Im really proud that geet has finally woken up and has admitted to herself that maan needs to know the truth...she knows their love is pure and that if she doesnt tell him she could lose him !!

Precap: I have high hopes for tmrws episode - I reallyy hope geet PUSHES maan against the wall n says "CHUP" in her sexxyy voice n makes him listen!!

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

PRECAP - Conference room part 2 - Heckk yehhh

it looks as if geet tells maan everyfink ...but smhow maan appears more angry then before ((okk more hot that means) but i fear whether he will belive her..i dont think he myt yet...he probly think she is chattin crap...making it up cuz he myt think its bit unrealistic...but i myt be wrong n i hope i am...but these cvs i tell uu πŸ˜†

Miss Amazing x

Edited by missamazing - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
EDITED:-

hey ya buddies...
finally as Nargis said 'sherni' is out of the bag.....
and humara sher is roaring too..........

okay my take on aaj ka haalai dil......wow! it is cute...from now on i call my comments 'haalai dil'.....its true too na
listen.....<showing u big eyes> no chorofying  it...yeah mera hai

Aaj Ka Haalai Dil.....

firstly..what i love about this show most is the continuation that is maintained b/w the episodes.....
u are not clueless when it starts...you wont wake up and ask....'main kahan hunn....'
well you surely wont when its Maan's room and he is all smiley faced sitting next to you.........

jokes apart.....here i go

1> Smile .......
"Nobody needs a smile so much as the one who has none to give. So get used to smiling heart-warming smiles, and you will spread sunshine in a someones dreary world."
                               so true...the blissful moment did spread sunshine that each one wants to bring in the other's life......Maan to Geet's & Geet's for Maan....
seeing him smile ..... again made her guilty coz she knows ..its her presence that brought it to life & and its her truth thats not letting it live....surface ....

2>Hatred that even Love can be jealous of................

Damn i love you
So much that i hate you
But i hate that i love you
I wish that i could hate you
But damn i love you
so much that i hate you
I hate that i love you

I so wish someone hates me so much....now love has a new term coined to say of its intensity...of its need..
her tears makes his heart bleed...how can he not hate her.....her pain makes him suffer the most..how can he not hate her
and wanting to hate her all along makes him hate himself......coz  there is one thing that Maan SinghKhurana cannot do ...that is hate her
no matter what she does or says........he has to go on loving her, protecting her ...it is now his life source.....something he cannot do without

3>Pain........
Let me be your armor
Let me be your shield
Let me take away the pain you feel

Geet reaches out to him...not for his warmth and comfort like nite before...but to offer hers to him as he did to her
Though he stood there strong and rock solid....but her heart could see him shattered to pieces and only she can set it right
she wants to touch him...comfort him...that all is not lost...as you were and are there for me..so am'i.........why can't you see!
He does not want to see.....does not want to feel......not for himself atleast
every breath he draws is actually killing him...not helping him survive
and if he lets her touch him he will lose out of that air too....
lose himself and he is not prepared for it.........................he was...but not now.

4>Storm.....
Anyone of you ever been in a desert area when storm hits in...........its a havoc-chaos state ...yet a beauty , not for eyes but for your ears
the raging music it makes ..... makes your heart beat like drum to its rhythm....in fear & in awe
Maan entering the office is nothing but a raging storm ...all can hear their heart beat.........and are blinded to what direction to take

5>Thorns....
It was as if everyone is set to hurt him......
Roses, white roses , always a reminder of Geet...of his own love....the rose he took for her
now they are nothing but thorns to him...........
he wants them out, he wants every memory of hers that draws him to her cleansed of his mind.......

6>Feel.............
Set me free, leave me be.I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here Iam & I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you are on to me & all over me.

these lyrics hold so true to Maan's current state of mind....he senses her presence though his brain registers it not
he feels her touch even when walls stand in between them both..........

7> It Ends where it Started...........
heres a amazing symbol and truth of life.....
life comes in full circle...ever heard that....well then heres it to see

In the same locked room...Geet had let him see glimpse of her painful past...he stopped her and locked it up , asking her not to relive those moments
and its her present and future that should be talked and thought of ...not the past.
Now in the same locked room Geet to relive her past for him....coz its him who is her present..her wishful future & its her same past that then dint matter to him
now holds the key to unlock his heart completely to her...

8>You have no right..............
he had always given her all the say in their relationship......
he did always pull her to himself, but let her go coz she wanted to, he let her always walk out and leave his questions unanswered....
he let her name their 'love' as friendship.......
he let her do the voicing of her emotions first.....but now he wont step ahead without caution
he wont let her decide anything...say anything first....coz he fears that it will only add to the distance in b/w them

9> Judge....
She knows the crime is not hers, but his suffering , his pain is only her doing...she offers him to have the last say, but pleads to get her due first
she knows he will not wrong her, wont be unfair once he knows it all

10> Precap.....
its both a hope for new dawn &  agony of a  long nite to live to reach that bright dawn ...

pheww! guess i said it all i had in mind.....though my mind is doing somersault ...

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
just finished watching the episode ...

i loved Geet today .... she took a step towards her what was right.. she knew Maan would never listen to her otherwise.. thats why she didnt waste any time in using her presence of mind...
the conference room- a perfect place! the place where the secret about her past almost came out, but didnt only cos Maan had insisted. He was the one who had told her not to talk about it, if her past hurt her so much...!
But i dont think anything will stop her now...hats off the to creatives once more for having chosen an apt place.. a place where Maan felt something for her for the first time...a place where, they were locked by force... one things is clear... if things not happen their way, Geet will now make sure they happen her way... remember thats what she had promised her babaji? I am sure, once she confesses the entire truth ( i was apprehensive about talking of this before since i wasnt sure when it would happen) ... now i know tomorrow is the day ... there will be nothing that will stop them... like i told my friend, from now on... maan singh khurana will invest all his anger bitterness into the man who did this to geet while, he will more than make up for all that she missed out on all these days .. and she on her part ... dont we know how she feels about him... people if this is the pace the creatives are taking, then i wont be surprised if the much talked about "confession" isnt far....
another thing that has become clear is .. Geet doesnt really care too much about the man who did this to her ... she is happy in her world now.. but Maan now will take up the cause .. and make sure the guy gets the punishment he deserves... how dare he do this to Maan's Geet???

i am in no mood to think more...
i am just heaving a sigh of relief!!!!

though it was a filler, i loved the episode for the additions it made to the current storyline....😊

love,
niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
LVraaz thumbnail
🀣 hu tum ek kamre izz backkk!! πŸ˜› editing..