suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i was just wondering if Gopi gets hurt by the thief,  will Aham ask her if she is ok or and then tell off gopi that she is to blame that the thief came.  😡

We cant be expecting a miracle😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

razianas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guess what i was thinking the same.

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
some of us (me) are not that bright... we watch every show with full hope that today will be a better show...or believe what they promise in the preview for the next day!!!!
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovtv

some of us (me) are not that bright... we watch every show with full hope that today will be a better show...or believe what they promise in the preview for the next day!!!!

🤣🤣🤣

I'll count myself among the 'us'!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
me too in US after tam n shelly.
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HEY FRIENDS I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN ABOUT THI SPARTICULAR THIEF SCENE IN MY TOPIC GOPI'S BRAVERY,,,I THINK SOME POSITIVE IS GOING TO HAPPEN,,,AND koki is going to blame rashi  asusual bcoz rasi left the door open,,,and family will praise gopi bcoz of her presence of mind,,this may tilt aham a little before gopi,,i hope so...
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
but i am not loosing my hope...i dont think ahem scolds gopi..coz we are getting gohem scenes gradually...so hope some good scenes of gohem with theif...i wish only  ahem to fight with theif and save gopi.no jigar or no one plzzzzzzz
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the pyar ki scene is only shown through gopis eyes have we really seen any from aham, non whats so ever all he does is shout at gopi regardless it being her fault or not

yourfriend thumbnail
ya me too! of course all are waiting for a good epi