Comic Relief: Aint Nobody Like a Desi Maa

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
party people...wazzz up!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...so i havent replied to your LOVELY comments on yesterdays CR...but i definitely read them...and likes them πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...will try to comment on them tonight or as soon as possible...lets get to todays fun shall we πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Aint Nobody Like a Desi Maa
yeh hui naa saachi desi Maa ki saachi desi tevaar!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...when Setji came all talking about kaala and gora Naku...the way Babi handles him...flawless!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...bahar jake kuch bhi bola toh maar khayega!! 🀣...oh that was priceless
🀣🀣🀣🀣 because my Mom talks like that...even today!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...favorite phrase for Desi Mamma's..."dungi ek kaan ke neeche"...or something along those lines!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...Babi is so awsome with Naku...sometimes im like....is she a mother or a friend...no way a mom is that nice...but aaj...im happy to see Babi is no less than our masale dar maa's!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...dekh lak lak pardesi Maa...aint nobody like a desi Maa!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...i can just picture Babi doing Piggy Chops dance!! he he...and sone pe suhada...we have our version of Abhi/John as well....aare...woh hai naa...humara Duji πŸ˜›...he he....

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..."kyun, tere hathoon mein mehndi hai?" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 you know Baji was thinking..."kash bhao...kash mere hathoon mein aapke naam ka mehndi hota" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...that was so funny!! i couldnt stop laughing!!!

have to mention...Baji and Naku scene...very nice!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...loved her haq jataoing as his vahini!! so cute naa!? 😳😳😳😳...but when he actually cried...i couldnt help but laugh....woh roh raha tha ya haans raha tha 🀣🀣🀣🀣...his breakdown was an LOL moment 🀣🀣🀣
🀣....ps...i loved Dutta opening up about his relationship with Baji to Naku...pyaar ho toh Tasha jaisa...aur dost ho toh Baji Rao jaisa...DOST...mind it i said DOST...not dostana! πŸ˜†....

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
..."kyun, tere hathoon mein mehndi hai?"

cracked me apart as well man was DSP cracking jokes????😲
LOL he was back in full form to his old days 10 yrs bak i guess saab Naku Devi ki kripa se.....sometyms I wonder whether the Patil Niwasis (esp. AS) would darg Naku to the throne whr Bappa is kept n worship her day in n dayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aftr all itna badal jo gaya DSP

have to mention...Baji and Naku scene...very nice!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...loved her haq jataoing as his vahini!! so cute naa!? 😳😳😳😳...but when he actually cried...i couldnt help but laugh....woh roh raha tha ya haans raha tha

my qstns exactly LOL wat was that ???? noo I mean Baji was great crying and all that but as i pointed out in several threads yesterday wasnt he kinda looking a lil odd???mujhey tow lagta hein director ney eisa kucch kaha hoga jo woh saach mein ro pada ..... he reminded me of an over emotioned pregnant ladyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n LOL when he called out "Bhao" while crying
he sounded lyk my cat mewling "Mao"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now coming to the topic of the day DESI MAA
yeh hui naa saachi desi Maa ki saachi desi tevaar!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...when Setji came all talking about kaala and gora Naku...the way Babi handles him...flawless!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...bahar jake kuch bhi bola toh maar khayega!! 🀣...oh that was priceless🀣🀣🀣🀣 because my Mom talks like that...even today!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...favorite phrase for Desi Mamma's..."dungi ek kaan ke neeche"...or something along those lines!!!

well my mom doesnt say anything she just SSSLLLLLAAAAPPPPPP🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

and aftr getting a slap me the shameless goes all 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

my mom becomes fed up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
probably she sings to herself
 "Maa da laadliy bigad gayi" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh yeah Babi was grt yesterday n so was Sethji
he was perfect
"Ayi tu humesha chikcheek chikcheek karti rehtiy hein"

OMG i just loooooovvvveeedddd him each tym he uses that word "chikcheek" he looks so cheeky n kuchiku
mwwwaaahhhh to himEmbarrassed

i give a round of standing ovation for that lil boy yesterday ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very well writen keep writing.
i also laughed at baji seen yar. bajji acting was very good yar.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Well...I felt Baji kuch zyada hi ro raha tha...bawling a lot more than Naku has in all these months. Then I remembered he is the most senti of the 3. Remember his err enthuastic hugs which we didnt appreciate?
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome CR jaz!!!
I was laughing when Baabi scolded sethji and called him .. melya .. 🀣 .. she was typical desi maa ... kya naam diya hai yaar .. wah!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

I felt very bad looking Baaji all sad and alone ... could not watch the scene with comical vision. But the way you described, really made me 🀣 .... I will go back and watch it just to 🀣.

Yaar ... whats going on? Lagtaa hai CV's ke paas bahut glycerin stock hai ... jisse dekho LTL mein rula rahein hain. Come on ... kabhi sab ko hastey hue bhi dikha do πŸ˜†.

Thanks for this wonderful CR .... enlightened my mood before sleepingπŸ€—.
fuzzyface thumbnail
kyun, tere hathoon mein mehndi hai?" you know Baji was thinking..."kash bhao...kash mere hathoon mein aapke naam ka mehndi hota" .
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I can almost imagine it πŸ˜†
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very well written..
thanks