I Got FEVER becoz of Maan n Geet

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching ydays episode i couldnt sleep properly.... 😭😭When i wake up i was like having 120 deg.... Fun thing was that when i went to my moms room..... She was also in a spot of  bother .... After watching the precap i was like I am not @ all going to watch 2days episode.... But i couldnt do yar becoz I am really addicted to geet n maan nowdays.................

Now i after watching 2 days episode i am really happy.... Such that my fever has reduced Drastically......    I really thank CVS for giving the medicine with high Dose of HAppy nd Relief

😉😉😉 Pray for me to get well soon
Edited by shinus - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinus thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinus

After watching ydays episode i couldnt sleep properly.... 😭😭When i wake up i was like having 120 deg.... Fun thing was that when i went to my moms room..... She was also in a spot of  bother .... After watching the precap i was like I am not @ all going to watch 2days episode.... But i couldnt do yar becoz I am really addicted to geet n maan nowdays.................

Now i after watching 2 days episode i am really happy.... Such that my fever has reduced Drastically......    I really thank CVS for giving the medicine with high Dose of HAppy nd Relief

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Get Well Soon!! Wow MaanEet have a huge impact on us man!!
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

get well soon dear............

i m impressed wid ur spirit.........

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
same here yaar!!!! Thanks a bunch to the CVs!!
shinus thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

same here yaar!!!! Thanks a bunch to the CVs!!

😊 Thanks
shinus thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinus

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
get well soon sweety........des guys have such effect and hold on us and our feelings........