dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all!!!

OMG! It has been ages since I was last on IF. Miss the good old days when I used to haunt this forum 24x7. Sigh, how the world changes...

Anyway I have written a new OS which I've been asked to share here. This is after the famous 'grasshopper' dance. Ignore all that actually happened on the show after that. Hope y'all like this πŸ˜ƒ

Without further ado -

Damini Gujral had never intended to fall in love with Prithvi Saxena.

Hell! She never wanted to fall in love with any man. Especially now, after the whole Inder fiasco. No, she really did not want to fall in love.

Unfortunately, that little cliche 'You can't help who you fall in love with' was very much true, much to Damini's irritation. From the moment that man had entered her life, he'd turned it completely upside down and though wild horses couldn't have dragged it from her, the truth was that there was something between the two of them that neither of them could deny. It didn't help that he had shown himself her equal in every way that mattered - he was good and kind and sensitive and passionate and strong and sensible and the one man who could handle her temper with as much ease as he handled everything else. It definitely didn't help that he was so handsome and that when he looked at her with those stormy eyes, all she wanted to do was hold him close and never let go. The worst was when the man took a damn bullet for her... It was then that Damini got the first inkling that there was no way she could ever not love him.

Still, for a couple weeks, Damini threw herself into her work and tried not to dwell on the fact that she was falling in love with Prithvi. It was a hopeless task, and she fell in love with him anyways. She began looking for opportunities to be with him, to talk to him, to just sit with him in the same room. He looked surprised; she couldn't exactly blame him. She didn't tell him, either. She was content with how things were and had no wish to ruin the status quo.

She didn't acknowledge that maybe it was just fear. That would have been stupid, for Damini Gujral was completely fearless. No, it was just that the present state of affairs were simply too satisfactory to disturb.

And then, they had danced. Status quo be damned, all Damini wanted to do then was to stay in his arms forever. The intensity of that dance had sent tingles of desire coursing down her back and she desperately wanted - no needed- to act on it. Prithvi had seemed just as smitten, just as needy as she had felt, but then something had happened and a wall had slammed down between the two of them and things had gotten way out of hand. She had said things she hadn't meant and had probably hurt him but he was no better and had actually made her feel vulnerable, something that she detested terribly. Right now, lying on her bed, Damini wished she could howl miserably. What was it about the man that affected her so? Nearly screaming with frustration, she opened her window for a breath of fresh air.

**********************************************************************************************************

He really hadn't intended to grab her that way. Hell-bent on revenge as he was, he also knew that Damini Gujral had become extremely special to him. Which was probably why it had hurt so much when she had told him, in no uncertain terms, that she didn't need his help. At that moment, he just wanted to make her hurt too... And so he had. "Misery loves company" he thought to himself angrily, as he walked out of the house. It had been such a lovely evening. He had never expected that Damini would open up to him, that she would smile at him like that, that she would actually dance with him. The dance... Prithvi sighed raggedly and ran his hand through his hair. She had felt so wonderful in his arms! He had wanted to kiss her, to mark her as his in some way, but... Prithvi sighed again. That was not for him. He could not be with Damini that way, could not love the daughter of his greatest enemy. He had to avenge his father. The unfairness of the situation overwhelmed him for a minute and he lashed out at the outer wall of Gujral Mansion, and smiled grimly as the wall cracked slightly.  He looked at his bloodied hand and flexed it experimentally, grimacing as a sharp pain shot through his entire arm. "Pain is good" he thought, as the pain in his hand almost made him forget the pain in his heart. Almost. Just then, there was a loud clap of thunder and the lights went off. Shrouded in darkness, Prithvi tried to make his peace with the fact that he could never ever have the stubborn girl he had grown to love so much. As inexplicable tears filled his eyes, he slid down the wall, suddenly tired. He sat down heavily, pulling on knee up and resting his injured hand on it gingerly. The sky was as stormy as his heart and as he slowly shut his eyes, it began to rain heavily.

*********************************************************************************************************

Damini heart nearly stopped beating when she saw Prithvi punch the wall. He held his hand up to the light and she winced at the amount of blood. Just then, the lights went off and she could no longer make out anything. She peered into the darkness, holding her breath and hoping that he was ok, but to no avail. It was much too dark to even discern a movement. Then it started raining and Damini's worry grew tenfold. She felt restless and anxious, the image of Prithvi's broken (she thought) hand floating before her eyes. Cursing his idiocy, she made her way to her wardrobe, picked up a first-aid box and slowly crept downstairs before she could talk herself out of it.

She stepped out of the door and stopped, suddenly hesitant. 'Prithvi would probably have left by now', she told herself, 'you are being foolish'. But something told her that he was still around. She walked down the steps, moving towards the spot where she had seen him last.  Eventually, things began to take shape from the darkness. The rain had increased in force and the ground beneath her bare feet was muddy and slippery, but she didn't notice. She just kept walking, as fast as she could, needing to reassure herself about Prithvi. A little way off, she could discern a shape huddled on the ground, and suddenly, she felt furious. She strode purposefully towards him, slipping a couple of times but not really caring. In a little under a minute, she was standing right in front of him.

**********************************************************************************************************

Prithvi stared at the apparition before him, not dating to believe that it was indeed Damini, that she had come to find him. "I am hallucinating for sure", he muttered, as he stood up with a great effort.

"What do you think you are doing anyway", he heard her say sharply, and he smiled nastily. Oh it was definitely her, with her insufferable attitude. It was too dark to see her face but he knew that she was furious, that her eyes would be glinting and her lips would be compressed... He shook his head, trying to forget the image of her beautiful face that his mind had so helpfully provided. "None of your business", he said curtly and tried to leave.

To an already fuming Damini, this behaviour was the last straw. Catching hold of his shoulder, she pushed him back against the wall and whispered in a tone of deadly calm, "Not my business?" When he didn't answer, she took hold of his collar and demanded "Just who the hell do you think you are, Prithvi Saxena? You have been acting like a complete jerk this evening. I want an explanation now!"

The first aid box lay forgotten at their feet as Damini poured out her ire. Prithvi groaned as she continued telling him off, trying not to react to that vulnerable note in her voice that she just couldn't hide. He allowed her to vent and when he saw that she was losing steam, he wrenched himself from her hold, said "May I leave now, madam?" in the politest tone he could manage, and without waiting to hear what she said, began walking away.

He had hardly taken three steps, when she whispered "I hate you". He stopped dead in his tracks, not so much at the words, but at her tone. She sounded so tired and defeated. He turned to her with an incredulous "What?" Without looking at him, Damini repeated what she had said, this time in a louder voice. For some reason he didn't particularly want to analyze, this made him lose his temper again. He covered the distance between them in two long strides, yanked her towards him and said gruffly "What did you just say?" Damini struggled against him, but he wasn't willing to let her go. He backed her up against the wall, his arms on either side of her, trying to make out her expression.

The lights came back on just then and he saw, with a sinking heart, that her eyes were filled with tears. "Damini" he whispered, in a shaking voice that did nothing to hide his love. She looked up then, straight into his eyes, and began to chant a string of 'I hate you's.  All Prithvi could register, however, was her tears and the fact the she was beautiful and wet and in his arms and that he loved her.

The next thing he knew, he had leaned in and pressed his lips to hers, effectively shutting her up. She stiffened for a moment and then responded with a good deal of fire. There was nothing romantic about the kiss they were sharing now; it was harsh, brutal and meant to punish. As the rain beat down upon them, they continued to be wrapped around each other, pouring out their desperation into that one kiss.

The rain slowly petered down into a drizzle and the mood suddenly shifted. Prithvi drew back a little, gazing at Damini tenderly. Her eyes were closed and he took the opportunity to press a kiss to her eyelids. He ran a finger down the side of her face, following it with his lips. As he buried his lips in the crook of her neck, Damini sighed blissfully. He knew this was wrong, that they should not be doing this, but it was too late now. "You are mine!" he growled against her collarbone and dragged his lips up her neck, back to hers, kissing her with all his soul.

Damini could not think. She didn't know what had happened, couldn't say how this had happened. All she knew was that Prithvi's lips were pressed insistently on hers and that her whole heart and body were filled with warmth she had never known before. She was in his arms and he in hers, and that was all that mattered.

Loved it, hated it, thought it crap? πŸ˜• Let me know!!! I love reviews and replies πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by dee86 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! diyaaaaaaaa m soo happy to see u backkkkkkkkk  *rubbing my eyes*
whr have u been da?
missed u so muchπŸ€—

comimg back to this wonderful piece .........its just brilliant u brought the old flavour back...
always loved ua write-ups da
⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️PriDa fire works and there romance are just Gold

plzz.....keep posting every now n then
thanx a ton pal for sucha wonderful post

God bless u
keep rocking

Edited by sia88 - 13 years ago
LazyKid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow really awesome OS πŸ‘πŸΌ

Do write more such OS or FFs
Edited by Kanchan.S - 13 years ago
amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear  Diya   !!

What a Smashing ,  PriDalicious OS    !!     πŸ‘πŸ‘

In these days of PriDa Starvation you have given us such a Beautiful piece to Savour and delight our senses  !!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ   Thanks a ton for this Deliciously Heartwarming PriDa treat  !!   😊

Aaaahhhh...... their Desperation , their Longing , their Yearning  !!    You have portrayed everything soooo Beautifullyyyy.......     😍😍

And then an Angry and Fuming Damz !!  Oh How much we Love her in that Ranting mood  !!πŸ˜› Knowing fully well that it is only Pri who will Calmly take all that and then find " Some Suitable Ways " to Cool her temper  !!    πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

That Hawttttt Confrontation in the Rain  !!    Pri at his Sarcyyyy Best with that " Madam ......... " dialogue of his  !!   and then finally he also unable to take it anymore ,  losing his Control and giving in to that Irresistible Desire  !!  β€οΈπŸ˜   Hiiiiii.....  If only they had shown this on TV  !!  😳

Diya  ,  This was  SIMPLY FANTASTIC  !!    Absolutely  LOOVED it   !!  and Thank you for sending us to PRIDAHEAVEN  !!    πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

With Lots of Love     πŸ€—πŸ€—

Amiya
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaY YYYYY...

Dee .. again thanks a biggggg bunch for this ...

i know how persistent in their whining some kids can be .. tsk tsk .. but heck. if that whining results in this , I am all for the whiners πŸ˜›

Wat a comeback to PriDa land.. Dee...

The PriDa we know.. the passion, the fights, everything .. the pride all in one awesome package PriDa ..⭐️

You made my day .. πŸ˜ƒ I guess.. some plp have learnt being dramebaaz from the best πŸ˜›

Love yaa loadssssssssss

-- Mru
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it πŸ˜›

Wish v cud c smthng lyk dis on tv 😳
jakhushi thumbnail
Deeeeeeeeeee,

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
So good to see you back here babes.....Haiiiii...woh bhi kya din theh....

And thanks a ton for posting this here

Needless to say...love this OS....especially...the "I hate you"....hai😍. perfect expression between the perfect couple. Their pain, their angst, their love...all perfectly expressed.

And I got the PriDa tight hug and kisses.😳 yaayyy....
I miss them way too much....

Thank You sooo much for this one Dee...you are an absolute sweetheart.
Now dont you vanish again...

@Mru - whinners huhπŸ˜›...Pot calling the Kettle black eh??!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

- Khushi...

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW.

That was... ahem.. well that was quite hot...

Right... i need to reply....

Firstly can i squeeze the life out of you simply for writing again?

i LOVED LOVED LOVED ittttttttttt...!!! that was so goodd... its freakin' awesome to read something by you again... ufff your writing is a drug for me.. a very PriDalicious one.. and do i really need to say this? Brilliantly written.. all hot and passionate and PriDa like.. Just like i wanted it.... Uff i love you Dee... i really do.. you are a fantabulous writer.. absolutely LOVED their confrontation in the rain and all those mixed feelings... Prithvi punching the wall= HOT and whatever happened when Damini found him= EVEN HOTTER! πŸ˜†

Dee? Please pretty please write an FF? *get down on knees* can never get enough of your writing.. i promise ill post long comments too.. πŸ˜†

Once again loved it....

Hugsss again for this..

Love,
Maham
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wohoooooooooooooooo look who's back from the dead? :P hahaha

Awesome OS as always! loved everything about it....intense and passionate and absolutely everything PriDa! So good to read PriDa in your words :)

Thank you for writing this Dee! Hope to read more form you! πŸ˜ƒ
amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@  Khush  :    Hey  pal , if you are responsible for this and bringing Diya back to the Forum , then a Millionnnn Thanks and  a  BIIIGG  HUG to you  !!  πŸ€—πŸ€—   for Coaxing and Cajoling her to come back  !!   πŸ˜ƒ

And   Diya   :    Thanks for giving in to the requests of  Hungry , Greedy and Demanding  PriDalovers !!   and we WANT  MOREEEEEE  !!   Please ,  Please........ πŸ˜ƒ

Love

Amiya
Edited by petunia121 - 13 years ago