Maan's selective amnesia....surprising

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
First and foremost...i am not anti Maan or anti Geet...i am a true Maneetian...😳!!

And we had a ton of flashback scenes between Geet and Maan..while he was driving in a rage...starting from Hoshiarpur itself...

what i found weird was that Maan is a very smart and logical individual...how come he did not think of all the times in the past when Geet was always running away from him...denying her attraction..refusing to give in...time and again she has hinted that she does not want him close...his anger is coz Geet hid the truth from him and he feels betrayed coz of that...then how come he does not think of the recent incidents when Geet was not responding favorably to his advances...if he does look back he is sure to realise that she was trying her utmost to stay out of his orbit.....

For someone as intelligent as Maan is...an expert at putting two and two together..for a person who remembers what Geet was wearing when she first entered his office...strangely his memory is failing him by presenting only the scenes which makes him feel like a fool...how can he not remember Geets repeated and vehement denials of love or attraction?

This is so not Maan's personality!!???
Edited by eveline - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eveline

First and foremost...i am not anti Maan or anti Geet...i am a true Maneetian...😳!!

And we had a ton of flashback scenes between Geet and Maan..while he was driving in a rage...starting from Hoshiarpur itself...

what i found weird was that Maan is a very smart and logical individual...how come he did not think of all the times in the past when Geet was always running away from him...denying her attraction..refusing to give in...time and again she has hinted that she does not want him close...his anger is coz Geet hid the truth from him and he feels betrayed coz of that...then how come he does not think of the recent incidents when Geet was not responding favorably to his advances...if he does look back he is sure to realise that she was trying her utmost to stay out of his orbit.....

For someone as intelligent as Maan is...an expert at putting two and two together..for a person who remembers what Geet was wearing when she first entered his office...strangely his memory is failing him by presenting only the scenes which makes him feel like a fool...how can he not remember Geets repeated and vehement denials of love or attraction?

Selective amenesia.. You are so very correct. Initally i thought he would be hurt but when he would do some self analysis he would definitely join the dots correctly... But it seems he is just joining the wrong dots and creating a very wrong picture... 😭  Come MSK come back to your senses. This is so not you...
eveline thumbnail
@azmatazz...i love Maan coz he has a heart and a head on his shoulders and both work beautifully...i had expected too that he will look back and in retrospect..figure out that Geet never had any intentions of cheating or betraying or hurting him, on the contrary this truth was what made this confession so difficult and delayed.....
but he never got there...he went everywhere...but there..
mehreen. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow.
You said it all, how can he not think of all those moments when geet was running away from him? ...selective amnesia...Exactly.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Exactly..Those FB's confused me.. On a selective on.. dat one when he was trying to say..Who is girl who is all over is mind..he remembered dat but he didn't remember where Geet was saying.. "Mujhe farak nahi padta" or i dont want u to suffer bcoz of me :O
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dear nice post
u dont know yaar cvs make maan purposely deaf and illogical at very time if needed i will give a list of it

okay jokes apart

he will remember all the incidents when he once know the complete truth of geet and will add all the dots and will support her forever
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

Exactly..Those FB's confused me.. On a selective on.. dat one when he was trying to say..Who is girl who is all over is mind..he remembered dat but he didn't remember where Geet was saying.. "Mujhe farak nahi padta" or i dont want u to suffer bcoz of me :O

i know...all his flashbacks were incomplete ....showing only scenes were he could hold Geet responsible...agreed the Maan we love is a very short tempered devil...but still very fair and just too...this time his thought processes are surprising!! Edited by eveline - 13 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: sravani899

dear nice post

u dont know yaar cvs make maan purposely deaf and illogical at very time if needed i will give a list of it

okay jokes apart

he will remember all the incidents when he once know the complete truth of geet and will add all the dots and will support her forever

arrey yaar...we will end up crying buckets and then he will join the dots?? Hamra itna smarty Maan tubelight kabse ban gaya yaar!!😆
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I too hoped he wud remember her going away times but he surprisingly didnt !! You are right about that  ..Nice post !

Or may be he will remmebr all that when he calms down a little ...and regret his behaviour ...

VJ
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
lol.......

thank god he remembers something ...at least can recognise geet and himself....

i was wondering ....as maan is so deadly possesive in nature......he will be able to recognise himself or not ...

thank god he actually remember something ....well ....cvs spicing up the scene by selective amnesia ....hope ...geet ables to knock all the memory back in him....if not ...then that stupid stripper kab kaam ayega.....
he needs to get down frm the bike and spill the beans

huhh ....mahan jameer jaganewala !!!