I wont call it negative..ill call it..Reality - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

i honestly think... sid wont be negative in my eyes..or any other SR and Arsh fans...i think "sid" negative would just be shown for A-R fans!🥱

no man would tolerate his wife commiting adultury! and the thing is...sid already told armaan..." i wont let u ruin my today"...and armaan goes mahaan one minute and psycho the 2nd. he wants riddihmas happiness but cant be apart from her... (but amazingly started having feelings for shilpa)..

well no offense...i dont want ARSH now bc .. shilpa deserves a better guy than armaan...psycho obessive lover. Sid deserves a better wife. who doesnt think about her ex during wedding and suhaag raat.

biggest disappointment....riddhima!

there u go A-R fans...ur "basket" is back!🤢

i just feel really bad for Sid. He gave her Riddhima the choice to go back to Armaan and she didn't take it. And then Sid gave Riddhima space when she was upset over the fact that Armaan and Shilpa had a little bit of chemistry. And he was patient when Riddhima's concern for Armaan took over her mind.

He has done so much for her, and honestly Riddhima hasn't done anything for him when being compared to the things Sid has done for her. Any girl would kill for a husband like him. I guess its true "you dont know what you have until its gone"
I am an ar fan. But I too think this is disgraceful. Ridhimmas character has changed far too much. The reason we fell in love with her was because of her purity and her values. But ahes throwing it all away. I do want ar to happen as I'm an ar fan. But I do love shilpa and Sid. And I don't think I'd want ar to happen on the grounds of adultery. Three years of ar and their beautiful love story. Yet they blemish it with adultery is disgusting. Even worse, is that they made ridhimma remarry Sid. And then she does adultery. It is cheap and vulgar.
LOvelyyyy post year. Sad to say but what you said its really true. I will not watch DMG anymore after the illicit incidence but I will always love KW/SID and no one can change my opinion as for the same reason as you mentioned. I was just touched the way you mention everything in your post. But I want from the bottom of my heart to KW to leave DMG than turned into negative. I just couldnt tolerate the fact that after being negative the AR fans will bash SID openly in this forum. But I know we would have nothing to do at that time. So its better for KW to leave DMG for the shake for the pride of his fans.
Agreed!
If riddhima actually does something like that, sid should so NOT forgive her.. Forgiving her or understanding her for this as well would have been nothing but too filmy, not even an inch close to reality!
I feel so sorry for Sid.. apart from being an ArSh/KaSh fan, i really like KW as well, nd esp Sid. If something like this happens, then its not Sid whose turning negative, rather its riddhima whose totally confused of who to choose, Armaan or Sid?!

sid: how can a man take over your mind so much that you forget your friends, your patients and even your pati!

ridz:😭

Answer: she's sexually frustrated and loves the attention!

this same ridz.... is gonna commit adultury. i want sid to say this line one more time to ridz....with a *slap* and a kick out from the penthouse!

im reminded of the scene after holi when sid says...youve made me become this way riddhima, i was never like this.

i think we're going back to that phase again!! this time riddhima deserves it 100%

Armaan right now is being totally single minded - its obvious, he needs her - hell with everyone else and the respect of who Ridz is and who Sid is

Armaan's thinking right now is, he cant seem to forget her and his heart cant do it, so he has come to her - where is the love - it isnt, all i see is Armaan talking and thinking about himself, Armaan this and Armaan that here, its his feelings and love that he sees, not where Ridz is today

Ridz is a need for him now, he cant digest anything - he hasnt even thought what Ridz might feel - its like he needs her and thats it

Its not even love, he just needs her and thats it

I am not blaming Ridz here right now (i do believe she has the strength to move on and has but her past keeps coming up and Armaan keeps dragging her down each time), coz what Armaan is doing is so wrong firstly, going after her when he shouldnt at all and trying to achieve what exactly

Which sane husband is gonna stand for all this nonsense that might happen, no one - any sane person would go crazy and blame himself the most coz he was the one who did all the understanding and loved her selflessly and accepted all and this is how he gets repaid
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Ridhimma is a NO1 natakbaaz, Sid gave her ample opportunities to leave him but no madam was just biding her time. Is love all about bedding your lover Ridhimma...😳 Cheeee, least you coule have done is divorced Sid and then fulfilled your ARMAAAN...!! Cheap is a understatement.
i agree with u yaar bt looking at precap i no its digusting to see ridhima saying that but we dont know wat must have happened yaar i mean armaan may b grabed her saying i cant live without u ,kised her n blah blah she told him to go but sudenly sid pulled her n she thought its armaan ,see before watching we cant say anything .i know ridhima behaviour towards sid is nt good i mean wenevr she wants she gets closer she enjoys his attention but otherwise she is careless,
agreed wid every word! Specially the last part that says that this is a publicity stunt... I feel cvs just cracking our brains to get their trps!