Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

That scene was hilarious. How about Chandu saying "saang bhabhi saang" and Krishna saying you are learned Angrezi😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

This one had me :spit::spit::spit::spit::spit: Chandu so proud of himself that he knew the english word for "sing" and Krish actually complementing him as if its a great achievement innocently unaware that Chandu got it completely wrong
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hami and tanths

that explains it, why you are here one minute and missing the next.

Last week the episodes left me with a feeling of happily ever after THE END to a movie except SS and Amma ruined the mood. So will see how the story goes now. If I see some shararat between meeya beebi may stick around or spend more time painting. Will surely pop in here to check out your thread tanths.
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thats what i thought 2, but every terrace has a door also sooo its oke i guess lol
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Har baat hum aapko samjana hai ka? Achcha janne dho. Next time don't blow your cover.😕😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

hami and tanths

that explains it, why you are here one minute and missing the next.

Last week the episodes left me with a feeling of happily ever after THE END to a movie except SS and Amma ruined the mood. So will see how the story goes now. If I see some shararat between meeya beebi may stick around or spend more time painting. Will surely pop in here to check out your thread tanths.

what explains IT ?? Mera ...

I wonder how it will b taken today...will murder take center stage  ...will we get Kriya ...or will their's be blink and u miss it  screen time ..
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

what explains IT ?? Mera ...

I wonder how it will b taken today...will murder take center stage  ...will we get Kriya ...or will their's be blink and u miss it  screen time ..

It .........I meant hami coming on and off on IF the past few days. If it's the plot to kill taking center stage then it will abruptly end the romance track. Krishna will be sidelined and Kesar and the REDs will be front and center. They were off for a week so they get into it full steam. Imagine having to watch AmanArushi romance. Their chemistry is sorely lacking and it feels so forced. When Arushi was in bed smiling and dreaming I was like oh, come on, I don't buy she is smitten with this guy. Neither is he? He has more of a happy smile talking about chai than her. Asadu vazhiyara romance. Shudder!
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago