Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

Zeeru....dear you left me speechless yaar!!!!! Complete numb.....is it possible to get something better than this!!!! No , I dont think so....it showed hw much you worked on it....its a masterpiece ....n you made me a little scared too!!!! lolzzzz....

Even I do feel the pain of the relatives of a cancer patient, always try their best to hide it but the truth is dat the thought of losing their loved one haunts them every time.....death will take your every pain away but memories gonna haunt for the life time.....its always hard to face the reality n to see ur loved one dying in front of you....

Ok starting frm da beginning, the title diary entries itself says a lot....you have penned down Gunjan's thought n the proceedings beautifully....

Samrat's love for Gunjan is unconditional...he was in pain....but on the other hand, Gunjan's suffering is not less...she knows how much Sam loves her n he defo gonna break after her death....n the most beautiful part of this OS is Gunjan's this thought... through her diary she tried her level best to get Sam out of this trauma n get focussed in his life...you have put the emotions of a dying person wonderfully, in form of diary entry....you made their love story immortal dear....

What else I should say....this is one of the best OS I have ever read....it has every thing...every essence of life....I wont say again dat u r a wonderful n amazing writer, coz that sounds too formal... Anyways, keep it up honey....n last but not least, thanx a lot for ur dedication honey....you are amazing n I never gonna tired of appreciating such a wonderful talent n also an amazing friend/person like you!!!!!

with loads of love

ur's
Aditi

I completely agree with each n every word of your's Aditi
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
shit man.......u r just freaking excellent.........man i just cudnt control my tears.................damn it u r mindblowing
SoniRita thumbnail
omgggggggggggg ZJ wat an OS man i cried a lot after reading dis da best OS i have read in my entire IF life lolz gosh m totally specchless dont knw wat to say gosh dis was da full wid all da emotions man sad, cutee, heartbreaking, romantic every emotions gosh loveee how sammy shoved his head jst for gunji n lovee how sammy was always der for her making her smile n all gosh sammy da best hubby ever n loveeee how gunji was expressing feeling in diary gosh so awesome n so beautiful da ending seriosuly lovee it i could feel da pain both sajan suffered gosh u r totally an amzing writer ZJ u r best n dis is da best writing πŸ‘πŸ‘ u deserve a standing ovation man u rock Edited by Anu_sajan4ever - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very emotional OS loved it completely
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: princessyashika

zee i am gonna tell u the biggest truth abt what u have written...beleive me THIS is one of the most beautiful,most romantic,most tragic and most piercing piece of fiction i have ever read in my life.But the problem was that for me its not just a fiction provided how much i feel for sajan... n thus i literally had shed tears reading this.U beleive me or not...its nothing just to praise u but i am telling u the pure truth...i read ur shot in two parts bcoz half way it broke me into tears.my mum standing in front of me n i cudnt cry like a mad sitting in front of my pc when she was around...so i minimized my IF window,got up went away to the other room wiped off my tears n rushed here to read the rest. that point was when samrat shove his hair for her...that was one of the first points in ur OS that PURELY left me with goosebumps.I can so understand what u have written coz i have seen the pain of a cancer patient in my own family...a very near aunt...n somehow when i imagined that pain with my sajan as well...i sorta cudnt control.This is magical indeed.wont comment abt the way u have potrayed samrat's unconditional crazy love for gunjan....bcoz i dont want to lessen the SHEER beauty of ur description.even writing that pain in some other words THAN urs will be an insult.
i dont know how u came up with this so deep n piercing concept...n how u managed to word it...with the intensity not breaking even as the shot proceeded towards the more difficult n painful emotions.
i just wanna say to u at the end zee...that till date this was the only piece of fiction which held me numb! u r an ace writer zee...u must try to make out something really huge outa this talent.beleive me u r gifted.love u for this precious gift.i will save this in my pc for future reading...when mjht will end.
hats off πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Yashi..really ...like really m speechless!!
firstly thnks for being so honest in ur review dear..yes dear i think tht was a high point in the OS..when samrat shaved his head...tht was the start of the misery i feel
@bold- oh dear, pls i mean...its not like tht...m not tht gud...i just wrote it...but u r so gud! i mean i hv read ur posts n u r awesome...this coming from u has just rendered me speechless.
i will tell u how i came up with this OS
Atleast thts sumthin i can speak abt ryt now after reading ur awesome review!
This is not just fiction....actually i hv known many cancer patients, there have been many deaths of close one's..n my best friend too.....
n i was just feeling so low as her bday was coming...n then i just started writing....n i took out the pain in the form of Samrat n Gunjan the two characters i love the most.

The incidents r fiction..but the pain n emotions r very much real i guess:)
n thts y..it touched many hearts.

At the end, m glad i could make u guys feel all the emotions, it truly means a lot....! n i still have no words....i dont knw how to thank u guys...!
just wanna give u a tight hug πŸ€— will hv to settle with a virtual one😳
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

nice

thanx 4 d pm

thnks a lot dear, glad u liked itπŸ€—
VirIka4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That is just amazing...could you please add me to your PM list :)
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: zzd110693

that was amazing, loved it. do write more os's

thnks a lot dear, sure will continue writingπŸ€—
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: samratrocks

a really lnogggg yet worth reading updatee..

it rockedd..wwoow..superbb...
no wordss... simplyyyy fab yaar...
grr88 job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnks a lot dear, really glad u liked itπŸ€—
missinguonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey zeejay
check out the os i wrote on sajan cuz of ur req=D