TD Update 02/08/04

GujuGrl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The episode begins with DK coming back and the house vibrating with his echoing voice when he tells DK is Back. Gargi is too stunned Disha face is expressionless. DK comes towards Disha and tells her' maine kahan tha na ki mein teen din mein bahar aajoonga, see I am back and congratulates Disha. She sarcastically asks him ' for what' and DK tells her it looks like Gargi is leaving this house forever, which I am sure you have a hand in it and this calls for double celebration. Gargi is even more irritated and tells him 'itna khush hone ki zaroorath nahin sonny, mein humesha ke liye yahan se nahin jaa rahi hoon aur ah Disha ka isme kohi haath nahin hain. I have always treated Disha as my own daughter and pata nahin ab tumne zaroor mere khilaaf uske kaan bare honge and she has started doubting me. DK is amused and tells her maine Disha ko kuch nahin kahan, She must have come to know ur true colours. Gargi again pretends to be concerned about Disha and tells her mere jaane ke baad Disha ka kya hoga, yeh maine socha hi nahin, Disha ka jaan ko khathra ho sakta hain, so saying she comes forward. DK( oof must see scene) holds the crutches forward and blocks her way and tells her I don't want to see you here and just get out of my house. Gargi looks at Disha and she has a helpless expression on her face and tells her that 'mein kuch nahin kar sakti choti maa'. Gargi looks at DK angrily and tells him that yaad rakhna one day you will yourself come to me pleading for help. DK tells her woh din kabhi nahin aayega Gargi Sehgal. Gargi again warns him and tells him that is ghar mein mera bhi utna hi hakh hain jitna tumhara and she walks off.

Disha just looks at DK and goes into her room. The fool that she is again thinks to herself that I don't know whom to trust, Is DK right or is Gargi telling the truth, I am really confused. DK, the Gentleman that he is knocks at her door and comes in. He tells her that see Disha I told you, ke paise mein bahut taakath hota hain...and see Fazi gave a statement that I am innocent and now I am here. Disha tells DK ke paise ka gamand mat karo DK, woh Fazi jisne apna bayaan badal liya hain, woh zyaada paise ki laalach mein phir se badal sakta hain....lekin sachaai mein shakti hain aur akhir usi ki jeet hogi......DK tells her Kaudio ke daam bhikti hain tumhari yeh shakti......mujhe bhashan mat do Disha........tumhara yehi problem hain....sabko sabak sikhathi rehti ho..... acha woh sab chodo.....mein apne Maa se milne jaa raha hoon..tum chalogi mere saath ( oh wow.....so sweet ).....Disha instantly agrees and tells him aah, mein chalongi.....

The next scene they show the Inder and Rano. Rano is busy packing her bag to go for the honeymoon. Inder the buffoon that he is, is lost in thoughts ( obviously thinking that Disha is getting closer to her husband) . Rano calls him and tells him that if he is not prepared for this honeymoon they might as well postpone it for some other time. Inder realizes that he is being unfair towards Rano and tells her that they will go as scheduled.

Here Disha and DK go to the hospital ( wish they had shown them in the car together and DK looks smashing as usual ). DK goes to his mom and weeps like a little child ( enacted superbly by Ashish undoubtedly). He tells his mom that Maa tum aisa kamosh kab thak padi rahogi, pleeeease kuch bolo mein aapko aisi bebas lachaar kab thak dektha rahoo. Saying he is unconsolable. Disha too cries on seeing this.

Now Sukanya is sitting in her house lawns and Gargi comes to meet her. She tells her that she has left DK mansion. Sukanya sarcastically asks her if Gargi has actually left the house or has she been thrown out of the house by DK or maybe Disha now that she has seen her true colours. Gargi is irritated and tells Sukanya not to try to act smart with her. She tells her she needs 10 lakh rupees. Sukanya refuses and tells her that she does not have such a big amount. Gargi tells her that she very well knows what will be the consequences. Sukanya immediately changes her tone and tells her that she does not have the amount now and will anyhow try to give Gargi the money.

Vedant and Inder are in their office and Vedant shows Inder the company accounts papers and both agree that indeed there is a fraud going on. Vedant tells that he is aware that the person who is doing all this fraud is none other than Mr.Anil Bhonsle and they will have to bring him to task. Inder tells that Disha will also be joining Vedant in his absence in 2-3 days time. Vedant's face lights up and tells wow Dish will be coming to office. Great I can now meet Dish………Inder feels jealous ( as usual) and noticing that Vedant tells him relax I can sort out office matters if Dish comes to office daily.

DK is in his house telling someone ( on the mobile) that the inspector should be sent to a remote place.

At the police station the inspector gets a letter. He smiles and tells the constable that as expected he is had to pay for arresting DK Sehgal and is being transferred.

Gargi is shown sitting in her car and giving money to a person and telling him that sab kaam theekh tarah honi chaahiye.

DK is telling that now he has to somehow see to it that Fazi will not change his statement. DK receives a call and the person tells that inspectors transfer has been done. Sanya is sitting with him and very happily tells that now the inspector will know what it is to be in the bad books of DK Sehgal. Again DK tells that Gargi is not going to sit quietly and she will be upto her crooked tricks and Fazi should not change his statement at any cost. Disha is watching this and claps her hands and tells DK that akhir tumne apna asli chehra dikha hi diya ( oh what a dumbo she is). She tells him that she was shaken by listening to his childhood days stories and thought that he is afterall a nice man. But now she knows what sort of a creature DK is and now has even got the inspector transferred and will do anything to prove that he is innocent. DK screams at her Disha……. At that time he receives a call and rushes off . Sanya also goes along with him. They go to the police station and see Fazi who is dead , his neck has been slit badly and is bleeding. Ends on DK's stunned face.

Love  Lata

I copied this from yahoo group.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you GujuGrl

fingirl thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update..its better than nothing 😉
Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, but whare is dish77's update?
anitamanns thumbnail

can you give us the link to the yahoo group.. personally i really prefer india forums..it is so well planned out and easy to read compared to yahoo groups..i used to wade through numerous emails before i discovered this forum.. great place for updates.

Keep up the good work all moderators

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the update!

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update!
soapCynic thumbnail

Hey Lata/Guju Girl

Thanks much for the updates. All these updates make me eager to catch hold of some videotaped episodes of TD that the folks in India are getting to watch.