SR wedding-----***Monsoon Wedding***

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

SR wedding-----***Monsoon Wedding***

****The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it****........ Thanks aditi for this superb pick as it just suited siddhima perfectly today….and ever till eternity!!!!.......

Okay so after watching today's episode I had to make a post……an episode after so many days made my creative cells work and actually made me to pen down my opinion…….a wedding all will always remember…. A wedding so simple but made a special place in your heart despite nothing being perfect according to many but what is needed for a special wedding??????........ The answer is quiet simple the consent of the would be husband a and wife…..and above all love and trust shulod be their….and that's it….no five star hall, delicious food or for the matter of fact a proper venue….it's a day special for the two and not the guests…..so for siddhima the wedding was everything and not where they were renewing their marriage vows…..it was a wedding that all fans not only of SR but all will cherish….a wedding so pure, divine, soul stirring, passionate, and yet subtle……it was just magical that even if we try to forget it we cant……it was after all SR wedding…….

I confess that I was an AR fan first but then slowly and steadily I fell in love with this couple….a couple whose love story had nothing of fairy tale romance…it was a hard hiting story of reality…..a betrayed, life lost over a former lover who was barely living but it was due to siddhant's maturity and understanding and his support and of course his love that made riddhima fall in love with him….he is labeled as her soul mate….exactly what he his….. always kept her and her needs above his…..that's what we call a soulmate right????...... Okay so coming back to today's episode….. I was totally siddhimafied to the core…..can I pray that I get a husband like siddhant???........so while he knows what he is doing is the right thing and what consequences he might have to face later still he goes ahead with it and tells riddhima that armaan hasn't come for our wedding…he went with what his ineer heart told him to do, he could have easily lied about armaan and njoyed all attention she was giving him but he being siddhant had to and will always go with the truth nomatter how bitter it is and what outcome it will have…..and everyone knows that we cannot build our castles on someone elses ashes…..how can he do that with armman whom he considers his big bro…....that moment he sensed that she might go searching for him but no……what she remembers is all her promises she made to herself that she loves hhim and that she will give him and their relation importance…..I love this riddhima who thinks straight from the heart now all because of siddhant again……I love her acknowledging siddhant when he tells her the truth…..isnt what she loved the best about him….his honesty and she very calmly told him that ****main yeh shaadi karma chahti hu aur main is faisle si peeches nahi hatungi****….she was very frim on her decision then also….though she was concerned and worried for armaan she never wanted to spoil siddhant's mood….she loves him though she doesn't openly admit it….she is an introvert but her eyes say it all and siddhant can very well read them…….this is siddhima….when one cant express through words….they expresses it through their actions………..

So the wedding takes place as expected and even when each other are their during the garlands while one is doing the rituals automatically the other held the umbrella no need to even give any hints…it's just automatically…..isnt this what we call true soulmates??......watching today's episode made me realize that siddhima share a relationship beyond our inderstanding levels……..so just enjoy the wedding sequence and also the night filled with cockroaches….a night where riddhima sorry mrs.modi used her wifey power and made the poor soul clean the room…..***my hug*** to siddhant…. My post was all about siddhima and more importance is given to siddhant as he is responsible for the transformation of this girl insanely in love with armaan to the sweet, caring and much in love mrs riddhima modi…..

Hope you guys didn't find my post boring and please do leave your wonderful comments after reading my longest post on forums till date……they really mean a lot to me….

Please press the like button…

Loads of love❤️ ❤️
Mayuri❤️ ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys is my analysis so bad????????........i mean 18 views and no replies????
ana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post dear.....we need this positivity after so much of negativity..
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mayuri 🤗

Nice post dear👏

After seeing dat horrible & scary promo yesterday, today's epi was like a breeze of fresh air😳

I liked d marriage seq. But sorry to say d SBB / SBS seq were much better den dis 😔

I was excited abt d Phere's where dey were holding each others hand But again some poor editing ruined my plans. And WTH where was d Kyun Sid ?? Dialogue ??? 😡

I think it was Ridz confession which dey hav edited 😡

From last 2 epi I am noticing dat d FB's & d voiceover don't match wid Ridz expressions. I think dey hav forcefully added dat 😡

And there was no need of showing A hitting d boxing bag b/w d marriage. It was ridiculous😡

D so called C-night seq was hilarious, though I wish there was a intense & romantic C-night

But I hav a hunch dat we'll get a C-mrng😉

PRECAP

it looks good

our chudail & batameez r back

Ohhh I missed dem sooo much

And Naina is back too

But KW's wink was d highlight of it 😳

KW & JW were looking great in d western outfit 😳

I am so pissed off dat even dis precap doesn't excites me. 😭

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great analysis Mayuri **thumbs up**

Have not seen the episode yet so can't say much abt it...........!!!

May edit it later😳
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mayuri there is nothing to add more yaar😳
u just said it all and it was perfect!
i was and still am worried about this weird promo🤢
but readin ur wonderful post made me feel much much better sweets
so thanks🤗...
the marriage was beautiful indeed but the SBB/SBS sequence was better coz they again edited the scenes...
but anyways it was still beautiful...no need to have much to have a BEAUTIFUL SR MOMENT😉
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was really beautiful wedding......they show one clip of Ridz from old marriage.....and Suddenly Showing FB Scenes lolz...!!

All OVER ....thanks to SBS and SBB that has shown our Happy go Lucky couple and good marriage then today's DMG !!

I will cherish that and those moments of SR ....that was indeed beautiful !!
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidma_love

Mayuri 🤗

Nice post dear👏

After seeing dat horrible & scary promo yesterday, today's epi was like a breeze of fresh air😳I liked d marriage seq. But sorry to say d SBB / SBS seq were much better den dis 😔
I was excited abt d Phere's where dey were holding each others hand But again some poor editing ruined my plans. And WTH where was d Kyun Sid ?? Dialogue ??? 😡
I think it was Ridz confession which dey hav edited 😡
From last 2 epi I am noticing dat d FB's & d voiceover don't match wid Ridz expressions. I think dey hav forcefully added dat 😡

And there was no need of showing A hitting d boxing bag b/w d marriage. It was ridiculous😡
D so called C-night seq was hilarious, though I wish there was a intense & romantic C-night But I hav a hunch dat we'll get a C-mrng😉
PRECAP

it looks good our chudail & batameez r back
Ohhh I missed dem sooo much
And Naina is back too
But KW's wink was d highlight of it 😳
KW & JW were looking great in d western outfit 😳
I am so pissed off dat even dis precap doesn't excites me. 😭

I so agree with everything that you so and @ red : ABSOLUTELY!!

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
i totally agree..bt i am disappointed at the editors...they really need to get new editors...precap scene was missing..when ridz is like kyun?.....n the hand holding scene...bt yes whatever that was shown was great...thanks for a great post...especially after that disgusting promo...i so hope its not what we think it is...hopefully its like ridz sees Arsh together...remembers her moments w/ armaan n happy that he moved on....n tells sorry to sid for arguing w/ him in regards of shilpa....
most of us here has been AR fans b4..........and we will cherish those moments with a smilee exactly what ridz does

we r the ones who understands this transition of ridz the most coz with her we also went thru the same transition................from armaan to sid

regarding ur post.................THIS IS UR BEST POST TILL DATE