Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i think in the promo geet is standing behind maan and her reflection falls on the mirror....and he breaks the mirror....thereby breaking the hearts of all maneet fans....i am so depressed after seeing the promo....i just hope maan will cool down soon....

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† -- Trust u to open such posts!!!

All I have to say is Thand rakh ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰... A box of tissue papers and a bottle of cold water while watching the epi!!

Now we are in for a intensity filled dhamakedhar week!!!

Geet ddnt want the tell the truth for she did not want to lose the one person who is most important in her life!! She knew the truth would shatter him, when she realised that there was no other go she told him about her pregnancy. For her that is the crux of her past.. Cos she would be carrying the seed of past to the future if Maan accepts her. The rest of the past though she will tell him is irrelevant  compared to that truth which will have an impact lifelong!!

Coming to Maan - again expected.. He was expecting a confession of love from her!!

So next week - we will see a Maan even more volatile and get ready for the rollercoaster ride and dont forget to tighten ur seat belts ppl.... ๐Ÿ˜›

Rev
Edited by MaaneetDD - 13 years ago
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDD

All I have to say is Thand rakh ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰... A box of tissue papers and a bottle of cold water while watching the epi!!

Geet ddnt want the tell the truth for she did not want to lose the one person who is most important in her life!! She knew the truth would shatter him, when she realised that there was no other go she told him about her pregnancy. For her that is the crux of her past.. Cos she would be carrying the seed of past to the future if Maan accepts her. The rest of the past though she will tell him is irrelevant  compared to that truth which will have an impact lifelong!!

Coming to Maan - again expected.. He was expecting a confession of love from her!!

So next week - we will see a Maan even more volatile and get ready for the rollercoaster ride and dont forget to tighten ur seat belts ppl.... ๐Ÿ˜›

Rev

I agree with you...
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

can anger & pain ever be this mesmerizing .... i've never seen this much beauty in depiction of pain...as i see in Maan here

Wow Nandu I seriously don't think Pain Can be so beautifully Portrayedโ€ฆ.But for me there is another guy too who can portray on par excellence with that of GCโ€ฆ..

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushtrip

oh i had expected fury with shock, for he is a passionate man...

i know..after the haze of anger clears he will see the light..

Totally agree Vrush

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniyas

i just hope he does not ill treat or taunt her indirectly in office..poor girl has already been through a lot she only should get love now...

Thats Not MSK....its way out of his league....He would never do that
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehreen.

He's like super mad at geet in the promo, i just cannot bring myself to watch it again and again.Its scary,really. The way he breaks the mirror, if geet were in front of him he would have strangled her or something. I know he's hurt but itna gussa ....I wish that's just for the promo, i want him back to his calm & collected state by monday. 

Wow....That would be awesome....and its expected of Maan Kyu Ki Maan has always been like this....His emotions and feelings have always been extremes....Woh Naap tol ke kuch nahi kartha
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: xanonymousx

Maans anger just shows how much his heart is paining from inside.. his expressions are fantastic. The pain is just to much for him.

Yes its Just Crushed his entire world beneath him.....What else do you expect๐Ÿ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDD

Rev

Oyeโ€ฆKabhi Toh Kabhi toh Guru Ki Baat Mana Karโ€ฆ.but anyways loved you Post and also the last parts...Next week is surly going to be a roller coaster ride

geet261 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think maan ko thora time dena chayeye sochne ka aur samjhne ka as geet said : ap soche samjhe bager kuch nahe kerte "...
once angry young maan ka gussa utre ga ..wo zaror geet se sab kuch puche ga jo whole past ... ๐Ÿ˜Š