Posted: 13 years ago
polki what are you saying?🀣you need to control urself

i this is all medicines side effects

Edited by luvmaneet - 13 years ago
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poli.Geek

US MSK girls are strong women, yup not girls women. We will be able to handle ourselves. We have to else who is going to take care of our Munda.   πŸ˜Š

Nicely written Polki. We will cry with him, we will hurt with him, we will understand when he does and we will smile with him. We are true MSK girls. Polki, we should make this our anthem - MSK girls anthem.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
MSK Girls? No problem. Count me in. πŸ˜‰
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"@Anvi I dont think Maan will feel her pain immediately.First will be his and then when he connects the ddotted lines it will be hers"

As lana said, his instant reaction will be anger. Lets see when he will realize the pain Geet has gone through. But even in this process, he might show his anger from outside and remain aloof, but from inside, he will still care and feel the same for Geet. 😊

Doodle, hum sab milkar pain share kar lenge. MSK will need our support and we will need each other's support. πŸ€— LOL, I sound so dramatic. 😊
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spshastr

@doodle : Nissar ko bhol dena Geet has to say the complete truth not just that she is pregnant.
I dont want Maan going to daadi and confiding.I want him to analyse by himself.I dont mind them together for 2 episodes with the whole truth coming out.
I dont want Dev coming and crying to Maan. Waise bhi Maan does not care abt NT but her leaving will definitelyt make him think.
Until this is solved I dont want a third person creating more trouble.BTW is truth coming out today??I think last 3 mins mein aayega with a screen freeze on him

luvmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluluvsarmaan

Cacooooooooooooo, thank you dearrrr, I am soon gonna be IF rockerzzzzzz..all thanks to MaanπŸ˜†
@Luv, I am gonna mention all this in my analysis today. Today I am not going to stop myself from drooling over Maan openly!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Let GC read. I DO NOT CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you naughty girl☺️...abhi toh kuch hua bhi nahin,what will you do when doodles parineeta moment arrives
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think today will be the day when the rock wall MSK has made around himself will finally break...this is not physical or chemical weathering..this pure biological weathering..for those of you who are bad at geography...I mean to say that all his emotions will come spilling out.like you were saying some fifty pages ago..the tsunami...
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@ Smita, Lana:- Yeah the D day has finally arrived...I donno tomorrow what will happen ... I am not worrried for Maan and Geet but for the execution....and if Noodles Goof Up..then they are so DEAD 🀒 🀒 🀒

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

MSK Girls? No problem. Count me in. πŸ˜‰

No problem, line mein aa jaayo, its a long long queue! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: doodleberry

@ Smita, Lana:- Yeah the D day has finally arrived...I donno tomorrow what will happen ... I am not worrried for Maan and Geet but for the execution....and if Noodles Goof Up..then they are so DEAD 🀒 🀒 🀒

haan doodle maar daal apne noodles ko virtually I mean. He better be scared and do a good job here. Waise MSK kitne dinon tak rone waala hai??