nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thnx hami.............😳😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

hi tanthya was waiting for dis treat..............πŸ‘

am on a high after all the memerising moments..........

love d way you express..........leaves me speechlessπŸ‘β­οΈ  and craving for more.....looks like food for soulπŸ˜†
suitcase laden with their dreams,happiness and a future together πŸ‘

torch bearer of love.............😍

Pratigya's painful awareness of her  unintentional cruelty,distress she was the bearer of his torment πŸ‘πŸΌ

cannot seem to get enough of kriya..........
😍

and ARHAAN and POOJA............

FOR giving us this unique experience............

Nishwa,

Thankoooo  ...πŸ˜ƒ

OMG !! OMG !! OMG ......some air Please...cant breath.....Allow some air .....Realllly ..Nishwa ...U read my Lambbbbbbi Post without falling asleep !!!πŸ˜†...

Lub u Dear..even More ..for patiently reading my post !!πŸ˜ƒ

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just woke up .............πŸ˜†and hit ur post first,................πŸ˜†πŸ€—
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Tanths,

Another beautiful masterpiece from you. I dont understand how can you right so aptly and beautifully about each and every emotions of Kriya. Its commandableπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Take a bow from me. I love each and every word of your writing. Apart from Kriya your posts are my addiction too...I mean I almost get up everyday at 4 a.m.(U.S)...just to read your post😊...and I could not sleep today after I got up as your post wasnt there...so I had to wait...but its worth it as its a delight to read your posts...keep up the good workπŸ€—.

As for the episode, it was one of my favorites...I loved every bit of it...Krishna was at his best while justifying his reasons for not trusting her...and I loved the fact that whenever Krishna mentioned about Prats past behaviour towards him, Prats always lowered her eyes which were filled with pain, guilt and sadness as if she agreeing to everything he was saying...Prats saying ILOVE YOU again and again was so cute..her little smile, shyness not only on her face but in her eyes as well..I have to say Prats was nowhere near Krishna while expressing through eyes...but since she has fallen in love..she conveys beautifully with her eyes...and not to mention krishna's expression while listening to Prats utter whose 3 words were priceless and truly I treat to watch...firstly it was disbelief, then he was in sinc and when finally he took those 3 words from Prats into his soul, he was so happy and content like a little innocent kid....I felt like giving him a little kiss myselfπŸ˜‰.

Then his dialogue "apni Pratigya ke saath prem me dubi hui zindagi ki suruat" was awesome and Prats was so shy😍. Kiss on forehead was mind blowing though I wish they showed it from center instead of from the back...in short everything about that scene of finely etched PERFECTION....

And needless to say ...I am so loving their relationship..like Prats being mischivious and tarasaofy Krish as Krish wanted his Suhaag raat for so longπŸ˜‰...Poor fella could not even get a kiss because of the interuption from his Amma...he was so frustrated...love to see him like this...Prats for jalaofy Krishna...I dont mind for delaying SR if CV's are going to shower such romantic and cute Kriya....I am crazyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy about themπŸ€—.

Thanks again for a wonderful post Tanths.

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One happy girl 😳

praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice write up Tanthya :).
Loved how Krishna was so confident and resolute when he stopped Pratigya from leaving the house. Very nice transition in him (which has been brought about by pratigya's declaration of love for him) coz previously he was always on the defensive side whenever he tried to convince Pratigya of anything....lol...aww.I simply loved the tug-of-war between the two for the suitcase lol.

As far as the trust talks are concerned, I wanted him to apologise for all those bad things that he did to her and his false accusations on her just because he was not able to trust her especially since it wasn't her fault. Nonetheless, I LOVED what he said in order to console her...calm her down...with those words he flushed out all the negative emotions and insecurities that had been cropping up in their minds ever since the truth about Angad came out. As he pointed out himself ..he always wanted to trust her but he couldn't since he wasn't sure about what to expect from Pratigya. He himself didn't know whom to believe and where exactly did he stand in all of this and was concerned about his position in her life.So Pratigya's words of confession came as a re-enforcement to calm down his own boiling emotions, insecurities and confusion. I liked how all the things have fallen into place for Kriya.

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: adilmomin786

hahaha Tanthya, Naina ji's tears have now gone, they are going to make an entry soon. till then...enjoy this. http://www.youtube.com/pratigya2020a#p/u/182/V-f3TLZ-iIA

Adilwa ,

U have a mean bone in ur body !!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....here I was enjoying my patties and u flood me with Nainaji's tears and turn my patties to soggy mess !!

but since U gave me a romantic SS ..I will forgive..u...πŸ˜†Plus ..I had another plate of patties...so u are saved  from my wrath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Adilwa ,

U have a mean bone in ur body !!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....here I was enjoying my patties and u flood me with Nainaji's tears and turn my patties to soggy mess !!

but since U gave me a romantic SS ..I will forgive..u...πŸ˜†Plus ..I had another plate of patties...so u are saved  from my wrath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

HAHAHA! =) lol bachaoo!!! i gave you a double treat, i found one with shyam tearing away as well!
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tanths

How's my avatar?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Now you know why I didn't post and meet your demands. It was a lot to let sink in and write. Didn't I tell you it will be music to the ears and cashews were on the way.

BTW, wonder what Baba is going to do with her throwing cashews at him?

One of my favorite moments y'day was when he stays back in Kesar's room and forgets Amma is still there. He turns gives a smile to Prats and Amma interrupts him he turns around  "ah Amma" that was such a real moment. πŸ˜† Then he tells her she has the disease of asking too many questions and Prats is enjoying it.

Loved Bubble's quote on another thread.......CV's please give me a job I will hold your hat. Really, they hit it out of the ball park with that episode y'day. Want to see how he romances his bride now.

I also want to see if Prats takes Krishna to her parents's house for Janmashtami bec' they were decorating and seems they are more into celebrating it than the Takurs who at the moment are more into hatyachar and silencing the perceived enemy.

Kesar doesn't talk unless she is lying down and running a high fever just as Prats doesn't make her proclamation unless she is standing and in front of a havan for the most part. Different kinds of fire. 

Progression of the love story since Baba came back to life has been brilliantly written. He started with a difference in why they did things for each other, to confusion. to anger, hurt and pain, and now this. Wah!  A man who was rough around the edges now speaking to her from his heart in such a poignant way about trust. She was stumped.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: praniti

Very nice write up Tanthya :).

Loved how Krishna was so confident and resolute when he stopped Pratigya from leaving the house. Very nice transition in him (which has been brought about by pratigya's declaration of love for him) coz previously he was always on the defensive side whenever he tried to convince Pratigya of anything....lol...aww.I simply loved the tug-of-war between the two for the suitcase lol.

As far as the trust talks are concerned, I wanted him to apologise for all those bad things that he did to her and his false accusations on her just because he was not able to trust her especially since it wasn't her fault. Nonetheless, I LOVED what he said in order to console her...calm her down...with those words he flushed out all the negative emotions and insecurities that had been cropping up in their minds ever since the truth about Angad came out. As he pointed out himself ..he always wanted to trust her but he couldn't since he wasn't sure about what to expect from Pratigya. He himself didn't know whom to believe and where exactly did he stand in all of this and was concerned about his position in her life.So Pratigya's words of confession came as a re-enforcement to calm down his own boiling emotions, insecurities and confusion. I liked how all the things have fallen into place for Kriya.

LOVE MEANS NEVER HAVING TO SAY YOU'RE SORRY!  They both made serious errors in judgment in the way they treated each other. Books have been balanced and all is A-OK now.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ