Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tanths ๐Ÿค—

You have captured every bit of KRIYA emotions and words spoken or unspoken so beautifully. Truly a treasure to keep and cherish. Thank you so much.๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago
belalakhani2483 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dyehrad--- a hug from me as well๐Ÿค—
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dyehard

Great post, Tanths, as usual!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
About the episode, I find no words.
But for a Kriyans, it was a moment of such important and poignancy I'd just like to extend a group hug with my heartiest congratulations to all of us!!

๐Ÿค— This goes out to all of you!
Pass it on please! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Where is ur thread madam? :-)
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnsu

Very well put in words ... whose magic is this? Is it the CVs or directors or writers or the actors? Is it Krishna's or Arhaan's ? Or is it you guys with these poetic interpretations ... How can a daily soap drown so many of us into this moments of bliss and happiness - it is to be followed by the celebrations of janmastami ...... new beginning of kriya

Thank U mnsu,

Indeed !!  whose Magic is this  ? is the magic of the  writer, or is it the magic of the director who visualized or is it  the magic of Actors who breathes life into it .....points to ponder...

but until then..Lets enjoy KRIYA !!

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post! TANTHYA!!!!! hiiiiiiiiiiiiii. man you need to start writing a book or novel...guaranteed nobel peace prize, plus id love reading them haha.
malathia thumbnail
Excellent post tanthya ๐Ÿ‘. I just cannot stop myself from replying. The crescendo in your post matched with the actual serial telecasted. If anyone had missed the serial and read your post there is no doubt they would have felt as watching it.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapbubble

Beautiful, Tanthya!

He was indeed all of those things at once - how raw, how vulnerable, how joyous - what a happy moment!
She dropped tears when he told her the effort it cost him to face the world, how dark these nights had been.

yes, we don't really know where Arhaan ends and Krishna begins - I don't know whom I'm in love with really. It doesn't matter - I'm in love with an idea.
Bubble

Yes !! That was  a very moving moment , when he confessed  about the inferno that was raging in his heart,that was tearing him asunder..how vulnerable and yet quite contained did he look !! he projected an aura of Pathos and still managed  to give an impression of dignity ..he did not seem pathetic ....he was a shattered man slowly and painfully rebuilding himself..cell by cell...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: belalakhani2483

gOOD ONE READ IT

Thank You , bela...๐Ÿ˜Š
tanthya thumbnail

Yes ???...๐Ÿ˜Š
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Did u read Mera's? excellent details!!