Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Tanthya!!....was waiting for post!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Yesterday's episode is probably the most memorable episodes of the show!!....Krishna was superb!! ...I am loving him more😳😳😳.....Pratigya looked so innocent and cute will listening to krishna explaining her about trust!! 😳😳.....

Amma has to come at the very moment 😑😑😑...mujhe toh pata he tha...that when pratigya will be called ...it's to interrupt a very special moment!!...kafi saal se serials dekh rahi hun...this is CVs tried and tested formula πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kudos to Arhaan and Pooja!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...they brought the emotions well πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

It was great to see the Saxenas praising krishna!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

It's interesting to note though that when aman was referred to lord ram....Lord Ram did ask a purity test for his wife πŸ€”
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

Happens darl..u r a homemaker!
but then u have become an integral part of this forum as well... :-)
Hope u r fine n relaxed now.

Ok back tot he show n ur post
WOnderful...just wonderful....not even a single expression we saw on the screen was missed in your post.
The scene was very beautiful..very very.
This man has got acting in his blodd...very natural performance...his affection for perfectin in performance is inflciitng Pooja also....truly commendable performance form her side as well...

Not even a singe moment did I feel there was Arhaan or Pooja in that scene..both were completely into the characters.

Softness in his tone..pain of guilt in her eyes...depth of true love when she said those words...immeasurable happpiness wen he heard them...his caressing n kiss...her leanign on him accepting him with full heart....closed eyes of both basking in each other's love...every single expression was beautifully portrayed.

Not yet relaxed , Hami..getting there 😊...

Thank you Hami  for liking my post ....there were a few lapses from her but I loved him when he compares Amma to an blaring Ambulance !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and his furtive expression when Amma asks why he is staying in Kesar's room....lovely ....
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot tanthya,U just brought the entire emotions here....N yes,When she feels tht she caused him this much depair...she shed loads of tears....What a scene....Hats of to ArJa...they were into the characters truely.
Tanthya...did u saw the sbs link 2day...Its rocking...very cute....Kriya...lots of ArJa.....happy to see them having a light moment off screen too.
anu-s thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

ThanK U Anu,

Fatima is Coming to the site ....!!!!!...It has been ages Since I chatted with her...i thought she will coe after the Ramadan ...when was she here ?? is she planning to come again...

Yes, That's right, she will be available after Ramadan more.................but i think  she will come in tomorrow morning for some time................😊

Read your post......."Love Games"...............to cute............Really Precap was so cute & funny with Prats new naughty avataar and the look which Krish gave to Prats was killer yaar................I think in response to her naughty advances , he will also reciprocate with same naughtiness...................πŸ˜ƒ

What do you think?
Edited by anu-s - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Tanthya!!....was waiting for post!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Yesterday's episode is probably the most memorable episodes of the show!!....Krishna was superb!! ...I am loving him more😳😳😳.....Pratigya looked so innocent and cute will listening to krishna explaining her about trust!! 😳😳.....

Amma has to come at the very moment 😑😑😑...mujhe toh pata he tha...that when pratigya will be called ...it's to interrupt a very special moment!!...kafi saal se serials dekh rahi hun...this is CVs tried and tested formula πŸ˜†

Kudos to Arhaan and Pooja!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...they brought the emotions well πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

It was great to see the Saxenas praising krishna!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

It's interesting to note though that when aman was referred to lord ram....Lord Ram did ask a purity test for his wife πŸ€”

Pooja,

Yesterday's was one of the best ....I loved it very much ....Yes !!That trust thing was done very well...ever wonder when Pratigya does this, it comes out as a bhashan..but when Krishna does it comes out as a emotional feeling [Pooja has to work on that] ...

Since we already had decided that 200 will be the D-Day..I never expected them to  get anywhere beyond the kiss..so was not disappointed when Amma came..

But Amma was good...I liked the way she said, 'Chupre' and  'Ayyyy  Maharani'πŸ˜ƒ

Although it was great to  see Sax praising , I felt chilled to see them smiling ..their happiness always foretells some impending disaster ..Hope it will not impact KRIYA

Not only purity test..for most of their married life, Sita was separated from her husband and neither could live happily with each other..πŸ˜•
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Tanthya,

it was a wonderful episode yesterday. I didn't even mind the Thakurs/Saxes barging into what should have been a kriya episode.πŸ˜†

Krishna's 'Ruko Pratigya' was so commanding. Also a test to see if she would listen for previously she would have given him a killing look and just gone on her merry way. She knew, her foot fell back immediately. Then the tussle with the suitcase was reminiscent of their relationship and so once again he won.

The scenes were all Krishna, he just took over and said his piece. His tough exterior hid the soul of a poet and he once again showed what a decent human being he was. The world labelled him unpad and jahil but he is a man head and shoulder above all the rest. If the look in Pratigya's eyes were anything, all she see's now is Krishna.

After so long, he has finally got the peace he deserved and loved how P understood, her words the key to his salvation. The kiss on the forehead is so symbolic, her then laying her head on his shoulder another symbol - love given and recieved, trust and faith for all time.

Now I am so excited to see their romance, I want playful times. Krish needs to learn to relax now and bask in the love of his wife. The precap showed a little of this, him so intense & simmering (probably thinking sasura! another night wasted!😳)...while P understanding very well what her husband is going through is trying to lighten the mood - I cannnot wait to see his reaction or how he deals with this mischeivous Prats!.....seriously, I want more of these scenes...the SR2 can wait few more days..πŸ˜‰
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lapses from her are not surprsing yaar...Its that she is pitted against Arhaan... a perfectionist. But no doubt her acting was commendable...smiling within her lips..shyness..innocence...shararat...enjoyable!

Krishna is the bst ingiving similies...Ambulance ka siren...Pearl n oyster....he is very poetic........ :-)
that amkes him a true romantic.

so today Prat's mischief n Janmashtami preparations :-)

Saw SBS?
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanthya

Pooja,

Yesterday's was one of the best ....I loved it very much ....Yes !!That trust thing was done very well...ever wonder when Pratigya does this, it comes out as a bhashan..but when Krishna does it comes out as a emotional feeling [Pooja has to work on that] ...

Since we already had decided that 200 will be the D-Day..I never expected them to  get anywhere beyond the kiss..so was not disappointed when Amma came..

But Amma was good...I liked the way she said, 'Chupre' and  'Ayyyy  Maharani'πŸ˜ƒ

Although it was great to  see Sax praising , I felt chilled to see them smiling ..their happiness always foretells some impending disaster ..Hope it will not impact KRIYA

Not only purity test..for most of their married life, Sita was separated from her husband and neither could live happily with each other..πŸ˜•

Maybe Pratigya's character is such that she starts giving out bhashans ...maybe krishna should mellow her down on that front πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Asmitaji is brilliant in whatever she does!! πŸ˜ƒ

I think..Arushi might be more effected!!....the way they are praising aman..without even knowing their family background!!...it's looks fishy!! ...Krishna has taken the test and passed it with flying colours...but aman is still around!! πŸ€”

Don't know how arushi's married life will be??...and before that what all dhamaka will happen!! πŸ€”
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tanthya,
Beautifully written postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Fell in love with this side of Krishna. He bowled Pratigya totally and u said it correct : Yesterday's was one of the best ....I loved it very much ....Yes !!That trust thing was done very well...ever wonder when Pratigya does this, it comes out as a bhashan..but when Krishna does it comes out as a emotional feeling [Pooja has to work on that] ...

I agree with this totally somehow whenever Pratigya talks about any sensitive issue : like female infanticide or domestic violence against women or sexual  advances against your sister in law or for that matter trust between partners it never touches your heart. It seems like a sociology lecture and i am ready to sleep but y'day i watched that scene twice. It sounded so sincere and from the heart. Kudos to ArhaanπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dyehard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post, Tanths, as usual!πŸ˜ƒ
About the episode, I find no words.
But for a Kriyans, it was a moment of such important and poignancy I'd just like to extend a group hug with my heartiest congratulations to all of us!!

πŸ€— This goes out to all of you!
Pass it on please! 😊