Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pardesii

She was. I didn't watch LRL season two. I quit when RK left and I saw Sanaya in MJHT first. Then went back and saw her 'Radhi Ki Betiya' vids on YT and also learned about her having been in LRL with Arjun. I thought it was cute that they were working together again but still not as love interests.

Thanks. Horror Show - no wonder I didn't see him. I was trying to watch Ajay in Star One Horror nights but my family always changes the channel. :(

BTW Papia, why can't you watch LTL. Do the videos updated on the forum or YT not work for you?

Actually my internet is not that first. I have actually heard a lot about LTL and when I came to know that Mishal will be here I was so happy. Because from LS I had a very soft corner for him and I wish that he could get some big banner show. I know that LTL is a very nice show and its trp is also very good. Does all the episodes are available on YT? Then probably  I could start to watch from at least the beginning episodes. Can anybody tell me how many episodes of LTL has been so far?
Edited by papia - 13 years ago
papia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mstvaddicted

@ Teri yaadein song from LS featured on Mishal is an awesome song...n mishal acted so well in tht role...LS looks like very realistic (thanks to anurag basu who found Mishal to act the role of akash)...i nvr felt it was a show..it was so real tht u cud feel it was a story of boy next door or a friend who u know ..n its off the air..but i still love teri yaadein..one of my fav songs frm the show!!!

I used to watch teri yade every day more than once. It was really awesome. More over I liked the video where Shruti was crazy for Akash where as Akash continuously ignored her.
papia thumbnail
So far does there anybody who wants to comment on the first three episodes of LS? I want to say those who hasnt watched LS that just see just few episodes of LS with patience and after a week you cant moved on from LSmania.
papia thumbnail
In the first episode I just love when Akash gave Shruti the flying kiss and Shruti and Shruti caught that. It was so romantic dont you think so?

I also love the way Shruti met Akash at Riksha. What a mindblowing entry of Mishal. But sad Akash even didnt notice shruti for a single moment.
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: papia

Actually my internet is not that first. Still I know LTL is a very nice show and its trp is also very good. Does all the episodes are available on YT? They I will start to watch one after another soon. Can anybody tell me how many episodes of LTL has been so far?

If you want to watch from MR's entry onwards then watch from 27th January, but if you feel like watching the show from its inception then it launched on 28th December. The episodes used to be on YT but now I think only the May episodes onwards can be found. I'll PM you the website from which I watch the episodes. Last I recall LTL has passed the 161 episode mark.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ papia

If ur an MR Fan then dont Miss LTL at any COST! as he out did himself in this show... He was good in LS.. but in LTL He has raised a baar too high ... 😊 WAtch out for him ..

Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

Thanks for the 3rd episode...😊😊😊😊😊
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

If you want to watch from MR's entry onwards then watch from 27th January, but if you feel like watching the show from its inception then it launched on 28th December. The episodes used to be on YT but now I think only the May episodes onwards can be found. I'll PM you the website from which I watch the episodes. Last I recall LTL has passed the 161 episode mark.

can u ping me the link as well... i did miss out on a few past episodes..wud love to catchup on them!
papia thumbnail

Could I still understand the storyline if I watch from 27the January?

161 episodes! thats great. I got the link that you sent me. I will definitely watch as much as possible when I will get some time. Thanks.
papia thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

@ papia

If ur an MR Fan then dont Miss LTL at any COST! as he out did himself in this show... He was good in LS.. but in LTL He has raised a baar too high ... 😊 WAtch out for him ..

I know what he will do he would be rocked. Even in Payer vayer and all that he along with Rohan was excellent. That show was also very funny and entertaining.