Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Shilpa stuff is gorgeoussss! Upd soon on Maaneet Dangelz, I'm missing your GurTi stuff =D
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing SA bday sigss 😳
& the Abhay - Piya ones were gorgeouss aswell :)
OMG. the last one is the best.. love their smile πŸ˜ƒ
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashish 1322

Shilpa stuff is gorgeoussss! Upd soon on Maaneet Dangelz, I'm missing your GurTi stuff =D

My previous update had tons of Maaneet stuff. πŸ˜† Not sure whether you missed it or not. Will do more Maaneet next =)
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reserving, i will edit now πŸ˜† 
Darn I thought I was first when I saw your post but then my heart broke to know I wasn't </3 🀣
Oh well koi nahi, chalta hai, atleast I got here (:  
Anyway, your exams are on? I'm sure you did absolutely fine, and good luck for your last one πŸ˜†
btw, I make sigs and stuff throughout my exams too, it's not always the best option and sometimes I think what the heck am I doing in front of my screen when I should be studying rofll.
But sometimes it helps me to clear mindspace 🀣
To the update (finally) ermm πŸ˜†
It's Shilpa's bday coming? :O I had no idea πŸ˜† Your sigs are so pretty 😳 the 2nd and 3rd are my favourite, still, I lovee the texture thingy or whatever it is on the first sig at the bottom. I personally LOVE to colour coordinate stuff, you know. πŸ˜† So it bothers me when say, people request, of two scenes mixed together and the clothes are diff in the two scenes if you know what I mean 🀣
And then it chowpats my plans I had to make the sig rrofll..so I love it when the texture colour thin matches the sigs (: I know I'm random to say that :| but oh well, I'm sure it's not too bothering πŸ˜†
In the second, I adore the pic of Shilpa in the blue sari, she looks so pretty 😳 The text looks super amazing! The 3rd is my favouritest πŸ˜† It's all dreamy pretty and all and again the text looks super <3
The fourth is gorgeousas ever (: I'm a hugee fan of how beautifully you use your light textures 😳 

Abhay-Pia, yeah I so agree with the fact that this was their best scene after their salsa πŸ˜† I like the way it's picking speed, and she's falling for the bad guy, Mills and Boon type πŸ˜† 
The first sig is so pretty! OMGG the text the text the text. Ahh it loos super gorgeous, the way you've done the glow, adds to the scene 😳 I love the second sig too, especially the colouring on that..I find I work too hard with colouring dark pics and it ruins everything lol. But yours is so pretty!
The bridge scene ones are gorgeous too, the fourth is my favourite 😳 the scene was so intense, i was leaning forward on my seat and for a second mom must have thought mera screen mein ghusne ka iraada hai or something :/ 🀣
And yeah (: The ViSu sig is ADORABLE <3 OMGG I lovee it. The yellowness is too cutee..x πŸ˜†

I knoww your update was short, so I thought why not lengthen it with my essay, and it has random blabber but as you said I guess you enjoy it 🀣 Surprised, I am :| πŸ˜† 

Again all the best for your remaining exam πŸ€— 
I'm hungry 🀣
ilyy <3
-Aish
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love the Abhay Piya sigs! Their so pretty .. Goodjob Dangelz and good luck for your exams, hope you do good =)
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Done editing 😎 (: Need food :/
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update. Do pm me when you update ur shop.
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBBBB!!SHILPA ONES ARE FABB!!!
SAVED ALLL ABHIYA ONES!!! LOVED LAST ONE TOO CUTE =D XX
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

OMG ur update is fab as always πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i dont know ur siggies have something special and i dont know what tht special thing is lol they always look magical πŸ˜³ Like ive mostly used ur YuNa ones but i still cant get over them still using πŸ˜³ Ok now coming to the update all the bday ones are just amazing and i love the texture ure using and all the colours just look beautifulπŸ˜ƒ

Ok this one the colour of the texture is gorgeous dont know its really attractive keep it up πŸ˜›
and i love the text also but the texture is mindblowing πŸ˜³

Ok now this one is simply amazing as well i love the black and white combination like its making her look classy also πŸ˜› 

Well yeah u said i shud watch this show lolz i didnt start coz i wasnt a twilight fan πŸ€£ bt ill give it a try coz the siggies are damn good πŸ‘ and this one again the bright thing at the back cant explain πŸ˜† bt it looks great and the red in the text just fab πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Keep rocking the updates πŸ˜› and good luck with ur exams πŸ˜ƒ 
Love Maryam 

brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is a beautiful update dangelzz!! i love love the abhiya sigs
and the shilpa siggys are gorgues..well done !! 😍