*~*Happy B'day Dearest Pujha Verma & Yash Sinha*~*

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Today, we have gathered here to celebrate the special occasions of two pivotal characters of our beloved show, Bhagyavidhaata. Since its inception, both the roles of Bimlesh Sinha & Rekha Ji have been the voices of reason in the midst of adversity and a pillar of support to the protagonist, Bindiya Sinha. We have come to respect these two characters, adore them and become a fan of big of them as time has progressed.

Pujha Verma (Rekha Ji):
Pujha Verma is not new to the arts media. Having shaken her legs with Bollywood Stars like Shahid Kapoor, and so forth, she continues to exude her mega talents in both acting and dancing fields. She was recently seen in the movie "Kaminey" as well. Bhagyavidhaata is one of her prominent shows where she has done full justice to her character of Rekha Ji and has been a huge strength of support and love for her on-screen bhabhi, Bindiya. Her endearing, witty, and sweet personality (both off-screen & on-screen) has made us a huge fan of hers and henceforth, we are gathered here today to celebrate her b'day..Here's wishing her a fabulous one ~ 🤗

[Pujha celebrates her b'day on 30th August]

Yash Sinha (Bimlesh Sinha): Yash Sinha is not new to the television industry. Having worked in quite a few ones like Teen Bahuraaniyan, etc, he became the face of Bimlesh Sinha, the only sane and wise  character of Sinha household in the t.v. show Bhagyavidhaata. Yash's a powerhouse of talent and intensity. His deep voice, his enunciation of his dialogues, his presence, and most of all, his attitude to do his best always brings life to a lifeless situation anytime. He was also the first supporter of the protagonist, Bindiya Sinha in the show and with his straight forwardness, honestly and advocacy of right, he's won millions of hearts out there. Here's wishing him an awesome "BELATED" Birthday!!! 🤗

[Yash celebrates his b'day on 20th August]

~Some Pictures & Creations on the Two Artists~

@ Both Pujha Ji & Yash Ji: Thank u from all the members here at I-F for giving us such positive characters on-screen. Thank you for your dedication and hard work and thank u for never letting us down no matter what.. We love the both of u heaps..😳

Once again...

With Loads of love and Best Wishes,

Smartc~ (on behalf of the entire Bhagyavidhaata Forum/I-F)

Edited by smartc - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I've said all that I wanted to say above but here's wishing u both a very happy b'day. I am a huge fan of both of yours talent and on-screen persona and cannot fathom to watch BVD without y'all in it.

Mad love 🤗 ~
Edited by smartc - 13 years ago
trsk_4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Belated Happy Birthday greetings from me to to a wonderful guy! An excellent actor!

God bless you!

thank you for all  the joy that you  ve give us fans!!!

dear pooja

,,..............Happy Birthday  May your day be filled with family, friends, love, laughter, and everything your heart desires

Edited by trsk_4eve - 13 years ago
aarfar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Pujha,

Wish you many many happy returns of the day.

You are just awesome as Rekhaji .... graceful and dignified!!! 😊

Dearest Yash ..... 😳

Wish you many many happy returns of the ..... belated birthday .... .... 😛

I love your acting and you are simply amazing as Bimlesh Sinha ..... Wish that you achieve all the success and fame you deserve and your life be filled with all the happiness and love ...... 😊

Love you both loads ..... 🤗

Best Wishes,
Nisha ..... 😳
Anandana thumbnail
Happy B'day Yash!
You are an amazing actor and you deliver such a powerful performance so effortlessly...kudos and many many happy returns on this day.

Anandana thumbnail
Happy B'day Puja!

You are an awesome actress and i love your never OTT performance so much...always in balance giving the right dose of everything...want to see you more in BVD and other shows...Many many Happy returns of the day! 🤗
Edited by Anandana - 13 years ago

Happy birthday Pujha and Yash.

Many happy returns of the day.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
happy birthday to both of you.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Happy birthday to both of you :)
-Fatima- thumbnail