Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Phew I'm finally posting this *sigh*

I just wanna say this video is dedicated to you and we(I and Jia) are so sorry for playing prank 😳 *holding ears* and standing on one legs :P 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppwECOD6HTk[/YOUTUBE]

Swat,I love you and sorry if our prank hurted you,but you forgive us after seeing this 😳

P.S Actually even Jia was suppose to be here with me,but I think she couldn't make,so I'm posting on her behalf also and make yourself comfortable in scolding meπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wait, what prank? 

sensodyne thumbnail

The lie which Jia told regarding me being very much mean on commenting about VM's😳 🀣 🀣

I'm sure you can guess who is master mind behind prank😳 *covering my face with dupatta*πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

toothbrush13 thumbnail
WHAT?  OH HELL NO.  That prank was so bad, I better get like a 1000 sorry VMs like this one.  😑😑😑

🀣 Just kidding.   

I actually feel bad now because I thought it was the truth.  😳  I feel like I should be saying sorry.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail

What you didn't like this VM,Sushant is asking you sorry on behalf of us in much sweet manner😳,and you didn't like it

πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”

😭

😭

πŸ˜†

why are you feeling sorry??.... infact I'm more sorry I shouldn't have done it and this just made me realized you way tooo mature for your age than I thought you to be πŸ˜›

toothbrush13 thumbnail
I edited my post to clarify.  I was actually quite flattered by the VM.  Now enough of the sorry-ing.  πŸ˜†

Back to Sushant, I loved what Jeetendra said about him!  That was so nice of him to say.  It solidified that it's not just us young females that are so taken by him.  πŸ˜† 
sensodyne thumbnail

I just love what Jeetendra said about Sushant not only about his smile,but also he gave Sushant compliment as human being also which was very nice of him.

No wonder Jeetendra doesn't watch PR as he can't see Sushant smiling face in itπŸ˜†

http://india-forums.com/video/television/97104-ganpati-festival-celebration-on-the-sets-of-pavitra-rishta.htm

Sushant is looking so cute😍

should I upload this video on YT also??

sensodyne thumbnail

Swat or anyone here have seen this performance on Sushant and Ankita??

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr132e-CL38[/YOUTUBE]

I just saw this SBB segment yesterday and I don't know when did these both performπŸ˜• Sushant looks so thin here and this is second time where he is performing in a group with Vikrant.

toothbrush13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishr

should I upload this video on YT also?

YES!

I missed Sid when I saw the recent SBB segment of Sushant and Ankita doing Ganesh darshan.  All of the buttons on Sushant's kurta were open, which was one thing on our wishlist.  πŸ˜†

toothbrush13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishr

Swat or anyone here have seen this performance on Sushant and Ankita??

I think that was from the Ganpati special on Colors last year.  At least that's what their outfits make it seem like.