Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sushant and his million dollar smile😍 Nish Tempted me to make it πŸ˜†...Consider it your belated Birthday gift from me Nish πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiGmKotTR0A&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Jia,what is the  clip at 1:00 ? Cant remember seeing it..is it after Sachin's death?
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, Jia! 

I think an apt way to sum up what I want to say is this:  πŸ€—

gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_madness

Hey Jia,what is the  clip at 1:00 ? Cant remember seeing it..is it after Sachin's death?

Anu its from this sbs segment I cropped Savita ayi and focused on Sushant that must have confused you..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZXap5lF30s[/YOUTUBE]

I love this segment... love the way Ayi says 'Sachuuuuuu ooo ooo"🀣
tv_madness thumbnail
@ TB  what does your knowledge bank about Sushant say, TB? Is he an IITian or from DEC? The two interviews are contradictory.

@lunza Sushant at this point does not have a FB a/c

@Jia Thanks!
gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

OMG, Jia! 

I think an apt way to sum up what I want to say is this:  πŸ€—

And I think an Apt way to answer that is this πŸ€—πŸ€—
Though I wish it was longer I would have shown Sushant's each smile with soo much detail (specially the second one 😍)and cropped and zoomed Sushant's smile from more placesπŸ˜†  but I was in hurry didn't have much time so its a small one..
toothbrush13 thumbnail

@ TB  what does your knowledge bank about Sushant say, TB? Is he an IITian or from DEC? The two interviews are contradictory.

I am quite sure he went to DCE.  From what I gather, he got through the exams for IIT, but went to DCE because of a scholarship. 

tv_madness thumbnail

I am quite sure he went to DCE.  From what I gather, he got through the exams for IIT, but went to DCE because of a scholarship. 

But in the radio interview he said he was staying at IIT hostel and also his parents were shocked that he wanted to opt for acting since he was in one of the best colleges in the country..IIT Delhi πŸ˜•..anyways another mystery πŸ˜†
toothbrush13 thumbnail

But in the radio interview he said he was staying at IIT hostel and also his parents were shocked that he wanted to opt for acting since he was in one of the best colleges in the country..IIT Delhi πŸ˜•..anyways another mystery πŸ˜†

Here's what he said in a written interview with TellyChakkar:  After my plus two, I cleared the entrance exam and joined the Delhi Engineering College in the chemical stream. I even got a scholarship for my studies.

I guess it will go down in our unsolved mysteries list. πŸ˜† 
tv_madness thumbnail

Here's what he said in a written interview with TellyChakkar:  After my plus two, I cleared the entrance exam and joined the Delhi Engineering College in the chemical stream. I even got a scholarship for my studies.

I guess it will go down in our unsolved mysteries list. πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Here's the interview I was talking about, the IIT part comes after the question at 5:58 ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkVEtMa1eMc