26 August Written Update-Last Episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
ram says he wont let krish give blood. soham and kavita come. dr checks soham and says his blood group matches. soham gives blood. naman is ok. ram says sorry to soham and kavita.meena thanks astha for forgiving her. during pooja, ram gives krishna the right as the older pota to start the pooja. ram says he wont differentiate between his potas and potis and there will be no more injustice. krishna sits on astha's lap during pooja. avni looks on sad. bharat consoles her. episode ends with avni watching krishna in astha's lap.  
Edited by neela226 - 13 years ago
Was this the last episode?
I don't understand?  When did Aastha forgive meena and how did Ramakant change so quickly?  He didn't let Krishna give blood but also forgave him? 
thanks for the update ;)
so was krishna avni kid?
Originally posted by talkingdesi_17

I don't understand?  When did Aastha forgive meena and how did Ramakant change so quickly?  He didn't let Krishna give blood but also forgave him? 

i think ramakant changed because of soham giving blood to save naman. also ram must have somehow found out krishna was innocent and that meena didnt have a miscarriage.
Originally posted by neela226

i think ramakant changed because of soham giving blood to save naman. also ram must have somehow found out krishna was innocent and that meena didnt have a miscarriage.

Thanks for the help...but that is still really stupid! I can't believe they forgave Meena just like that, without any repenting or anything.  I don't know if there could have been a worse ending!