Gossip Girl Season 4 Promo

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Anyone seen this

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leWA4yZ9oxo[/YOUTUBE]

- why on earth is Dan taking care of that kid, shouldn't he get like a paternity test done

Lol @ the bit where blair pushes serena into the fountain
guy: Serena what happened?!
Serena: Blair happend
LOL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Promo looks so great.I am eagerly waiting for 13 september.chuck is looking HOTTTTT.Ed westwick gets better and better every season.ðŸ˜ģI really hope the baby is dan's.He deserves to be punished for what he did to chuck.And the chair scene in the train station is definetly going to be epic just like them.And Is it just me or chuck looks really yummy in the last scene??😆😆😆

Thanks for posting it here.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Is Chuck walking with a cane? I coudln't quite tell.

I think its ovbious that the baby isn't Dan's .. why he's agreed to take care of it .. I don't get.

Is Jenny gunna come back? I remember reading somewhere that she won't be back on the show ..
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Is Chuck walking with a cane? I coudln't quite tell.

I think its ovbious that the baby isn't Dan's .. why he's agreed to take care of it .. I don't get.

Is Jenny gunna come back? I remember reading somewhere that she won't be back on the show ..

yes chuck is walking with a cane.After he was shot he doesnot get the treatment in time and there are some complications,hence the cane.And Jenny will be back in the 6th episode and then she will be back full time in the second half of the season.I hope she is not pregnant with chuck's baby.As for the baby,I think goergina runs away after giving birth to it.Its the best punishment for that judmental dan.I was hoping for a twin actually.😆😆I have been reading so many spoilers that I now feel like I know the whole story.😆
Edited by ayesha09 - 13 years ago
---ayesha--- thumbnail

Here is a pic of chuck with a cane.
Edited by ayesha09 - 13 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
^ Thanks!

Oh boo, I absolutely hate Jenny - though she causes quite a bit of drama, I was hoping she was done with the show. Oh god please don't have her pregnant with Chuck's baby this would be horrendous.

LOL I actually like the sounds of Georgina running away after giving birth to the baby! LOL oh gosh, LOL I'm excited to see how Dan takes care of this!
I didn't watch the last two seasons, because I hated how one couple would break up, and another new couple would be formed. But the promo is interesting, well I like Paris.

As far as the characters are concerned I don't care much for any of them. Glad Georgina and Jenny are off the show though.
Edited by infinity_9000 - 13 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail

I think we'll see more of Georgina .. theres no way they would leave her like thatt

kooLgrl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww...thnx 4 the promo!!
luv chucks pic!!

cnt wait to c chuck n balir 2gthr!!....dey r so adorable!
Yeah, Georgina is still around. Ugh.

I was disappointed with the first episode of this season, and I'm considering giving up the show entirely.