thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey all. 😃

I haven't really made topics here but somehow, I really wanted to discuss over this issue with you'll provided, you all seem to be romanticists whereas I am not inclined to all this much. My replies to various topics in here show that, don't they? 😆

So here's what I wanted to talk about! 😳

PS: Most of us are teenagers so, I have written the matter with respect to a teenager's mindset and thought process.

I have been through quite such things which hopelessly prove me to be a teenager falling in and out of the nonsensical feeling of love, as I put it. Yes, we've all got different viewpoints over the same but somehow, I feel.. it's necessarily important for a person to be practical when in love or when talking of the the same.

Teenagers can be as mature as an adult but sadly, we can not be trusted to be in love and neither is it considered as the right age. Even if a teenager has feelings for the opposite sex, it is considered a hormonal rush and is ignored. Often times, teenage gals as well as guys hurt themselves, take wrong steps and whatnot.

Talking of love, I guess... everybody in here must have closely or if not, at least felt it. I would really want to know  what your approach to love is like. Mine is practically and I don't trust myself to be having strong feelings for anybody considering, I am a teenager and more so, because real love is rare and I have a different way of seeing it. I do not believe in the "sleepless nights", "sweet pain" etc etc thingies. I have a realistic approach towards it. How about yours??

I hope everybody drops in and shares  his/her opinion wimme. I would want to know the viewpoints of all and have a healthy and meaningful discussion in here. =]

-Kanky
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..imperfect.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey... nice topic :]

Im not sure wht my approach to love is actually like coz my faith and trust have been broken a lot of timez.. I did have really strong feelings for somebody and I guess that is y i no longer believe tht true love exists in this world.. But I think mine is same as you, u knw... realistic...
I somehow also dont believe in sleepless nights and sweet pain and all tht crap...

U may hv noticed that i agree with most of ur comments in other topics coz mostly what u write sounds more realistic whereas some people jus make it too much complicated.. And I get annoyed wid tht lol

I dnt knw if i answered ur question lol
Hopefully i have... ;]]

Urooj x

thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: urooj92

Hey... nice topic :]

Im not sure wht my approach to love is actually like coz my faith and trust have been broken a lot of timez.. I did have really strong feelings for somebody and I guess that is y i no longer believe tht true love exists in this world.. But I think mine is same as you, u knw... realistic...
I somehow also dont believe in sleepless nights and sweet pain and all tht crap...

U may hv noticed that i agree with most of ur comments in other topics coz mostly what u write sounds more realistic whereas some people jus make it too much complicated.. And I get annoyed wid tht lol

I dnt knw if i answered ur question lol
Hopefully i have... ;]]

Urooj x

You have answered my question, not to worry!  We are all quite young to even decide what our approaches towards love are like. Just that, these days . . I see around a lot of people which sadly includes me who plainly defy the fact that we are young. You know what that means, don't you?

Trust broken is really hard to attain back. Sometimes, people break our trust and sometimes, we ourselves do that. Either ways, gaining that back is one tough thing to do. It's takes a person quite a LONG time to start trusting people and their own self again.

Thanks for the reply, I am glad we have a similar thinking! =]

-Kanky

Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Being PRACTICAL in love is like really so not being in love(my POV),Being practical means being logical always taking decisions from your mind,weighing IFs and BUTs,and you cant do it when you are in love,I think.

But yes that doesnt mean that you have to be silly or foolish,like being impractical doesnt amount to silly,but ya I agree One cannot be in their own world,one should really use their brain and senses,you have to be practical to a certain level like u mentioned not have to hurt yourself and stuff!

Well teenagers are fickle minded.But ya its not like everything a person feels during their teenage phase has to be rushed aside saying it to be "hormonal rush".As it wont be like that one sudden day you will become a mature individual and say I am ready to love.Love is a gradual thing,and it takes time to shape up.(my POV)

Well according to me maturity doesnt ALWAYS comes with age,it comes from who you have been,your experiances,your thoughts.Some people are foolishly silly even when they are supposed to be mature and vice versa.

My approach towords love?Well I dont believe in love at first sight and all,would really love the person inside and not the beauty in which he's wrapped,should know the person well before loving him,and love is a feeling so dont be toooo practical just follow your heart.

-Komal- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well for me, love is magic.
I do not believe in all those things which bollywood movies show 😆 but yeah! somewhere points do match.
U really get excited when you hear your loved ones voice. You want to be with them 4eva. U run out of ideas when u c them. And many more..
So somewhere, I am not that practical when it comes to "Love"! Cuz I do believe this things happen!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When you like someone so much sometimes I felt I was in love but I misinterpreted it and my heart was broken finding out he already had someone in his life, I think love can happen many times but one day I will find true love and I think it will probably be the one who I get married to.😳
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: chui_mui

Being PRACTICAL in love is like really so not being in love(my POV),Being practical means being logical always taking decisions from your mind,weighing IFs and BUTs,and you cant do it when you are in love,I think.

But yes that doesnt mean that you have to be silly or foolish,like being impractical doesnt amount to silly,but ya I agree One cannot be in their own world,one should really use their brain and senses,you have to be practical to a certain level like u mentioned not have to hurt yourself and stuff!

Well teenagers are fickle minded.But ya its not like everything a person feels during their teenage phase has to be rushed aside saying it to be "hormonal rush".As it wont be like that one sudden day you will become a mature individual and say I am ready to love.Love is a gradual thing,and it takes time to shape up.(my POV)

Well according to me maturity doesnt ALWAYS comes with age,it comes from who you have been,your experiances,your thoughts.Some people are foolishly silly even when they are supposed to be mature and vice versa.

My approach towords love?Well I dont believe in love at first sight and all,would really love the person inside and not the beauty in which he's wrapped,should know the person well before loving him,and love is a feeling so dont be toooo practical just follow your heart.

Bold: True, that isn't possible. 😆

I am way too practical and somewhat a cynic too, it might just be difficult for me to understand. 😆 All I can say is that I still stick to the fact that teenagers cannot be trusted to be in love. Maturity does not come with age, it's all about experience. Even deep rooted people can make mistakes with the matter of heart and that is why I say one needs to be cautious and practical. 
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Komal-

Well for me, love is magic.

I do not believe in all those things which bollywood movies show 😆 but yeah! somewhere points do match.
U really get excited when you hear your loved ones voice. You want to be with them 4eva. U run out of ideas when u c them. And many more..
So somewhere, I am not that practical when it comes to "Love"! Cuz I do believe this things happen!

Aw, sweet. 😳 Oh no no, Bollywood is certainly immaterial. 😆

Bold: It's the hormonal rush that gets you excited. Wanting to be with them is an impractical though and running out of ideas is well, I don't know. Maybe something related the love you've put here. 😃

I am not sure if such stuff happens and that exactly is why I have raised up these questions here.
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

When you like someone so much sometimes I felt I was in love but I misinterpreted it and my heart was broken finding out he already had someone in his life, I think love can happen many times but one day I will find true love and I think it will probably be the one who I get married to.😳

How sweet! 😳

Yeah, liking is often times misinterpreted as love. That I believe is the most kiddish thing one can ever do but I do realize that then, nothing is under that person's control.

I wish you luck, anyway. May you get what you want!.xx =]
-Komal- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Aw, sweet. 😳 Oh no no, Bollywood is certainly immaterial. 😆

Bold: It's the hormonal rush that gets you excited. Wanting to be with them is an impractical though and running out of ideas is well, I don't know. Maybe something related the love you've put here. 😃

I am not sure if such stuff happens and that exactly is why I have raised up these questions here.

It does.. It does exist!
Love do have such signs.. Science and practicality should be given a break as far as love, affection and care is to be discussed!
Just my pov.!