FF: THAT THING CALLED LOVE Note on Page 153

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Every1 My name is Aakriti Srivastava nd i m kind of a new to this Forum. I read lots of FF on Maaneet nd nw i decided to write a FF on dem too. I tried my best and hope you all like it. You are welcome to both comment and critisize my writing and/or storyline. Even ur Criticism will be appreciated as dey will help me to improve my mistakes in future. For now i m just writing d Intro Part of My FF "THAT THING CALLED LOVE". If u guys like d Intro den do PM me or reply to dis Forum. If u guys like d INTRO den only i'll update d story otherwise i'll not torcher u wid my FF๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So here's my Intro Begins:

Geet: A 21 year old Bubbly nd Lively girl from Jalandhar who is darling of her friends nd family. She never cared about her future nd believes in living d life in present but on d same time she can't stand anything wrong in front of her. She knows how to stood up for her rights nd knows d difference b/w right nd wrong. She never cared for d World if her Heart feels d thing she is going to do is right. Then Suddenly one dayDestiny place a cruel game with her & an incident has changed her life forever. The girl who has never cared for her future is forced to worry about her life in future.

Maan: A loof nd Stubborn Businessman from Delhi who has achieved everything in his life which he want. He's d most eligible bachelor in town who hates Girls. He's d heartthrob of millions but unfortunately did'nt have heart for himself. He don't believe in d emotions like love nd friendship but on d same time he's attached to his Dadima "Savitri Devi" nd can do any thing for her happiness.

Two Different Peoples from Two different cities with two different Thinkings How destiny will make them meet nd the girl for whom destiny has closed every door will find a ray of hope in dis Man nd the man who never cared for anyone's feeling will started caring for her. She will make him learn how to smile nd he intentionally or unintentionally rescues her from every problem nd soon dey realize dat dey r incomplete without each other nd will become each other's life.

Guys if u like d intro den pls press d like button nd PM for d updates otherwise as i said b4 i wont torcher u with my FF. Thanx to all those who have taken time to read dis.

Luv

Aakriti

INDEX

Intro - Page 1

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

That Thing Called Love ~ Thread 2

PM LIST

rinky 70

Meetpremeer

desigurl953

anufa

crazzy-girl

kash4ARrocks

payalprasad

kirannarayani

lallulal2010

aamirkhanfan

-afsha-

FIRESafiReFIRE

MaanEET_FAN

Kool_Naina

sweet scorpio

shivangi783

hemvb

sweet cherry

-naina-

.sireesha.
                                                                   lody
                                                                   LoveManeet
                                                                   vinithaa
                                                                   shalini_s
                                        love_lavnya

sufikhan 
                                                                  -shamima-
                                                                  taibaaa
                                                                  maangeetcrazy        
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Hi Every1 My name is Aakriti Srivastava nd i m kind of a new to this Forum. I read lots of FF on Maaneet nd nw i decided to write a FF on dem too. I tried my best and hope you all like it. You are welcome to both comment and critisize my writing and/or storyline. Even ur Criticism will be appreciated as dey will help me to improve my mistakes in future. For now i m just writing d Intro Part of My FF "THAT THING CALLED LOVE". If u guys like d Intro den do PM me or reply to dis Forum. If u guys like d INTRO den only i'll update d story otherwise i'll not torcher u wid my FF๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So here's my Intro Begins:

Geet: A 21 year old Bubbly nd Lively girl from Jalandhar who is darling of her friends nd family. She never cared about her future nd believes in living d life in present but on d same time she can't stand anything wrong in front of her. She knows how to stood up for her rights nd knows d difference b/w right nd wrong. She never cared for d World if her Heart feels d thing she is going to do is right. Then Suddenly one dayDestiny place a cruel game with her & an incident has changed her life forever. The girl who has never cared for her future is forced to worry about her life in future.

Maan: A loof nd Stubborn Businessman from Delhi who has achieved everything in his life which he want. He's d most eligible bachelor in town who hates Girls. He's d heartthrob of millions but unfortunately did'nt have heart for himself. He don't believe in d emotions like love nd friendship but on d same time he's attached to his Dadima "Savitri Devi" nd can do any thing for her happiness.

Two Different Peoples from Two different cities with two different Thinkings How destiny will make them meet nd the girl for whom destiny has closed every door will find a ray of hope in dis Man nd the man who never cared for anyone's feeling will started caring for her. She will make him learn how to smile nd he intentionally or unintentionally rescues her from every problem nd soon dey realize dat dey r incomplete without each other nd will become each other's life.

Guys if u like d intro den pls press d like button nd PM for d updates otherwise as i said b4 i wont torcher u with my FF. Thanx to all those who have taken time to read dis.

Luv

Aakriti

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey plzz continue and add me to ur list
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great concept
loved it
plz continue soon
and can you please add me to your pm list
eagerly waiting for the next update

Nidhi
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
@MeetPremeer nd @rinky70 thanx for d reply definately i'll update soon thanx for d support nd send u buddy req pls accept it
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg....this is wonderful...please continue soon
and also add me to the pm list
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum!!!!

continue soonn/....

add me to ur pm list!!!
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good...continue sooonn...add me to ur list too!!('',)
kash4ARrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey
seems good
plz add me to ur pm list!
good luck๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
@Kash4ARrocks thank u so much