Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

your suggestion please

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
suggest your ways how can ahem fall in love with gopi how will you like it as for example making him jealous please add your ideas how can ahem heart open for gopi.what can kokila do to bring he son to gopi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good post.
I'l come with my ideas later.
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i do think if make him jealous will be the better option but this pyari pyari gopi is still wearing her big sindoor so how can ahem be jealous.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: alujna-21

suggest your ways how can ahem fall in love with gopi how will you like it as for example making him jealous please add your ideas how can ahem heart open for gopi.what can kokila do to bring he son to gopi.

Kokila tells everyone that as she made a mistake and instead of her throwing out Gopi she feels responsible so she will find a nice boy for Gopi and do her bidaai ๐Ÿ˜ƒits time she Gopi stopped wearing sindoor and mangle suathra as well. We shall see Aham looking at Gopi in secret and he sees that she was serious about not being husband and wife.  That should hurt him
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
my turn,
agree with suks idea, aham should look gopi chori chori chupke chupke.

My idea wil be,
as gopi wont be in frnt of him, and koki is making her to be out of sight of aham, he wil be sneaking peeking every where to hav her glimpse, bt every time he wil fail which wil increase his curiousity as how come gopi is nt coming in frnt of him.
At last he wont go ofc one day n wil be following her til she is alone, and he gets her on terrace alone. He wil grab her arm, wil shout, what do u think of ur self, how cn u ignore me, m ur husband.
She starts crying nd then he wil say nt to cry, wil wipe out her tears.

Its quite imposible to hapen, bt i would love to watch it.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think I would like to see the Hum aapke Dil mein Rehte Hai ....between Kajol and Anil Kappor...........He gets into some accident.......where he can't speak or move................this allows her to do what she needs to with out him saying "CHUP!"...............He will realize how much she cares for him and eventually falls in love. After he is all better, she goes back to not coming in front of him or doing is work. He will miss her and start to pay attention to her
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

my turn,
agree with suks idea, aham should look gopi chori chori chupke chupke.

My idea wil be,
as gopi wont be in frnt of him, and koki is making her to be out of sight of aham, he wil be sneaking peeking every where to hav her glimpse, bt every time he wil fail which wil increase his curiousity as how come gopi is nt coming in frnt of him.
At last he wont go ofc one day n wil be following her til she is alone, and he gets her on terrace alone. He wil grab her arm, wil shout, what do u think of ur self, how cn u ignore me, m ur husband.
She starts crying nd then he wil say nt to cry, wil wipe out her tears.

Its quite imposible to hapen, bt i would love to watch it.

At this moment quite impossible  but could be possible..
suk19 thumbnail
She is out on terrace and Aham is coming in his car and sees her it starts to rain and Gopi there dancing and enjoying the rain he smiles
Telly_Addict thumbnail
good idea taral, then there wont be any other choice for him except falling 4 her.

Suk, that rain scene would be dream come true, nd wt abt if he just rushes to terrace n then a rainy hug scene.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
on the roof  in the rain.........ohhh...on the roof in the rain................lol๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜