Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Agree. Gauri is very strong, she doesn't give up and that's what love about her character, that she's so strong
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
true...gauri's character is potrayed very strong...she stands tall in front of her family, helps them be strong and face all difficulties....and yet she is a human and her human side is shown very well.....she breaks in her tanhaiyaan.....and thats the moment that MIK has seen...thats the space tht he wuld fill in...I just love this character!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Gauri is a strong character no denying it , the best part was she never gave up, even when they is no hope she is trying find ways to be independent and fulfill her duties ....Nani may just show reality but not everyone become strong with that , with such harsh reality people break so easily , the best thing is she knows where she came from yet she wont let it effect her present life ... she comes from singers family yet after taking crap from people she wont let it effect her ..... an i hope they maintain her in this way even after she gets married ...... it would be awful to see such a strong gal go dumb all of a sudden
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree that Gauri is a very strong girl.

From the scene in the grain market (first episode) till yesterday's episode

Gauri has been shown as a strong girl.  Whatever the difficulties she has always

Overcome it.

One good example would be the scene where Rudra nearly missed hitting her wheat cart also was good. When the wheat sack fell down one could see her struggling to pick it up. Rudra was standing right there but she did not ask him for help. She doesnot wait for someone to help her.

Even when her shop was destroyed she did shed tears but she did not wait for someone

to help her. She controlled herself and tried to salvage as much as she could.

Liked the part where rather than sitting at home

and cursing her fate  she said she herself would build up the shop once again

brick by brick with her own hands if required .

In the soaps that I have watched none of the women were as strong as Gauri.
Just hope she stays this way and doesnot turn into a crying bahu.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Every character in this show is different.
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guari's character is strong she face's all problems and handles it herself she is a very bragve girl i love her Character. I like the way how she handles responsibility.
dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Binny is justifying the VEERA tag given to her on Dance India Dance 👏
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

Every character in this show is different.

i second that........the makers have truly chosen the cast very well. All of the char r very diff from the other serials. The leads (ag, ik & binny) r just perfect for their roles.
I agree, gauri is very strong and different from the usual leads of other shows and i hope she remains the same....which i've a doubt.....but still *fingers crossed*, plus pihu's char is also diff and strong and also very real to an extinct. Some girls in real r very egoistic and once they make a serious decision they do stick to their point.....which is actually evident in pihu's char.

All in all, both the female leads r very strong and diff, and thus i love the fact that i got to see sth new in this show.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Gauri is independent and confident not a cry baby.