Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Gauri a strong Girl!

wida thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really todasy episode made clear that Gauri is very strongg
really i mean the way she ddint gave up hope but wanted to start over again
it was sooo nice too see her so strongg

and to be true i think its not her mom who has made her so strong but her nani!!
i mean she might be rude and all..but she shows the reality to them..she says the truth which is hardd butt..has made gauri strongg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I will give the CV's credit for creating such a strong character.She is independent.She is strong.She knows her duties and rights.she knows how to deal with difficulties.She has self respect.She is not like Archana,Radhika,Sanchi,Sadhna or other heroines.But I feel after her marriage she wil become the typical Bharatiya Nari and a cry baby.
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agreed with u wida gauri's character is really v strong
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i don't but i noticed she talks a lot through her eyes all her expression are given through her eyes my opinion.
bengali.rani97 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeeess .. I agree with you . I actually find all the characters in this show different . Which actally makes it AWSOME 👏I mean the concept itself is diffferent .
Rudra ; is a rich good-looking guy has everything in the world but love .
Pihu ; has everything in the world , but will probably soon realize she has lost a gem .
Gauri; is not as forchunite as Pihu or Rudra in the rich matter but has her family's support and love
Abbay ; im not sure, but i think he'll become a big part of the plot soon .

Im loving all the characters 😳
monaha262 thumbnail
i agree she is really strong character and that made her different from other people. i think that quality of her will help rudra to overcome his past.   
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love Gauri's character and it was after watching yesterday's episode, i realized that nani isnt what she seems like...some shades of the character might shows that she doesnt care but she does!! and yep i would give her full credit for making gauri so confident and independent!
AreYaar thumbnail
Indeed Gauri is a very strong character....what I really like a lot about her is this quality she has of always picking herself up and continuing to try....no matter how many setbacks she has to face....she's always back up on her feet trying to move forward and find a solution....this quality is a special one.....this girl has a lot of internal strength....she doesn't sit around being an abla naari.
Additi_sjfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree... initially i wasnt keen on the gauri char...
but after the accident... n the way she remained strong n yests episode... 😊

Kudos to the creatives for bringin a strong & independent char... just hope she remains as such throughout... dont want to see her char become another typical one....

n Yes.. all the char r unique in their own way... n they all have this refreshing feel to them...
Edited by Additi_sjfan - 13 years ago
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree, Gauri is a strong character & I really like her, infact her role is quite different. In most of the tv serials we usually get to see a weak & vulnerable female protagonist for instance lets take Simi of KB or Archana of PR, they are always shown as victims. Gauri is a quite brave character, & thats what makes her different & unique.
 And Binny is really doing a good job even though being a complete newcomer she perfectly fits into the skin of the characters.