No words for this Katra Naresh!!>:(

she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
CHIIIIIIIII...ewwwwww.disgusting....no words...>:((😡🤢....ok soo proved shakti is nuts!!!!what is his problem?? that 🤬🤬was misbehaving with arushi and kesar !!! poor arushi....bechari!!that devil was threating kesar?!?!🐷🐷that's u shakti=🐷😈....exactly!!! i don't want to see more of this tomorrow!!!🤢😡please creatives....please show something not irritating tomorrow!!🤢please...i begg u!!!🤢....so wat do u say guys? agree or disagree? ka keith ho? bolbo?as always commentwa and like button welcome!🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree

she_ratchet thumbnail

🤣....but so true!!!
🤣
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
katra naresh...uff he was da drooling monster in todays epi :\
i just hope he does not get in to the room, please pratigya send arushi back home, thats where she belongs

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so true yaar that shakti is plain disgusting and so is his language 😡 🤢 🤢 some of the words that he uses just pass through my head 😕
such a sick mind that man has 🤬 hated the way he was staring at aroushi
it is becoming so difficult to tolerate his nonsense now! please creatives have mercy on us!Edited by JoeyZaza - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Seems like Aarushi has packed her bags to stay till friday..so no respite from either of them..Aarushi will not leave without  taking Kriya down or up ..or before knowing that All izz not well in Kriyaland...

whatever it is Aarushi has come there with a purpose...the purpose is obscure now...we may get clarity by tomo !!
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG hes jsuttt disgustinggg...
yuckkkkk zaraa sharamm nai haiiii......
ghar ki ladkiyon ko tu chod doo 4 GODS SAKEE get sum lifee
ufffffff i feel lyk slapping him woh b gloves pehen ker gandey ko haath kaun lagayee...huhhhh
waise i was scared of him ghar beth ker heiii amazin hes veyr gud actor although villain but gr8 actor he is...mujhe laggaa real mai tis is happening..omg poor arushia:(:p:(
poorr gals who av 2 go through such scene ahh i was hell scared
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shakti, the predator eyeing his prey.
(1) Kesar, the pedator wife know about it.....beating, treating, are nothing new to her. All she cared about  is her baby safety.....selfish woman.
I called her selfish, because if her baby life was in jeopardy, she will speak up so fast.
(2) Pratigya, knowing her predator brother in law, the way he had acted toward her sister in the past. Should keep an eye on her little sister, or atleast warn her.
(3) Aarushi, the prey, know all about the predator, she should be the one on the look out, and tell her sister.
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
UFffffffff seriously Shakti is Demon........disgusting,,,,ufffff i am speechless
behooda somebody plz teach him a lesson Arooshi give that Behooda Shakthi some bashans

That was soooooooo sweet of krishna telling prats to sleep with her sister until she is there......... shooooooo cute...😳 but prats is being childish now..GOd how can she trust Shakti..........😡did she forget how he was treating her when Krishu was in his Devdas mood.......
Wake up girl........
she_ratchet thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmuqix

katra naresh...uff he was da drooling monster in todays epi :\
i just hope he does not get in to the room, please pratigya send arushi back home, thats where she belongs

hey muqi😃,
yeah! is ka koi vishvas nai hai!!😕
Edited by mrs.luvjaysean - 13 years ago