Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosie5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for updates. Even though I am watching the serial love reading the updates as well infused with your comments.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update jyoti....
yaar can i know why yaar your siggies are always so hot....ManNeet are hot and is burning up my laptop screens.....too hot...can't digest...kaash i have the channel....i would be watching it....such intense couple are not to be missed......

now for the story.....
this women got guts yaar...after all these insults her big mouth never shuts....

jogi is the star in the whole show.....at last what we dream off has happened.....

nani should rot in hell along with her naani si jaan....

veer rocked.....main highlight pushing the devil off from him....even its short while only...old veer is back....

ichcha...after bhaiya's exit she has nothing to do....and today she proved me that she neither loved vansh nor veer she only loves her tapasya
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update

I wonder why suddenly Mai has forgiven Iccha. Ab kya hua? sab mauf?

Jyoti I agree Iccha is not getting eough screen time but today's episode may show her as a strong character. she may not have spoken up in front of bundelas but at the thakur house she may turn up stronger
catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why the CVs are not giving enough screen space to Iccha may be  because  Tina asked for more money, as I read from another topicsome time back. Thisis thenway of punishing a person when they demand more money. The CVs are no realising, they are spoiling their own charecter.
catalan
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked everyones acting..found it totally in tune with their characters.was surprised that Umed brought Ichcha to his wife..kind of like;okay, I told you so many times....now say sorry!!!!that was a strong gesture from someone that everyone always thinks is weak.