Dill Mill Gaye

Let The Healing Begin (A, Sh, Sid, Rid)

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

โญ๏ธTeri He Zameen.......Tera Aasmaan.......Tu Bada Meherbaan......Tu Bakshish Kar

Sabhi Ka He Tu........Sabhi Tere

Khuda Mere Tu Bakshish Karโญ๏ธ

Armaan......Shilpa.......Sid and Ridhimma........4 beautifully innocent humans with equally innocent and purely gold tarnished hearts with lives tangled into each other like a cross word puzzle and today they stand at such cross roads of their lives that all u can do is embrace each one of them into the warmth of arms and cover them from the cruelties of time in soft comforters of love and ask the almighty above for the Healing .........and thats me today humming that song from "The Burning Train" for all 4 of them...

Armaan....he stands today at the same juncture that once Ridhimma stood........bitter....frustrated...anguished at fate...at destiny....at love....at people around him and more than that.......himself.....He hates the word "HOPE" and thats where he loses the battle of life ......he is surrendering himself to waves of struggle that life is throwing at him instead of determining himself to look out for a new shore to swim towards.....he is avoiding to look beyond wats engulfing him at the moment.....PAIN... and thus he is not able to vision the new horizon that awaits new sunshines and rainbows in his life........Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!........It pains to see this once upon a time strong cool dude whom we used to call "THE ARMAAN" in this state........"Khuda mere tu bakshish kar"

Shilpa.......always portraying her bubbly mischieveous self to whomever she crosses to bring 1 lill smile on their faces to feel happy within herself.....today time has given her tears of misery and pain....She also like Armaan stands at the same juncture once stood by Sid....a past needling into her dreams of present n future with Armaan...She stands numb as the envelopes of past opens and the clear view of contents seem visible....today she is able to paint a crystal clear picture of the imaginations that was created via her "Aashiq's" diary and she knows no boundaries of the shattering thats going on within her........Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!.............it hurts to see a gal who loves the word of LOVE broken by that very word......."khuda mere tu bakshish kar"

Sid.......with all the struggles of life and destiny.........he finally came out content knowing and feeling the love of his wife and weaving more hopes n dreams to move ahead with her furthering their holy matrimonial bond......but yet again he is forced back behind the gates of the past....he wants to provide a hand to all those who matters to him....but time and situations are not letting him stretch them out as he says to Armaan that if he himself is keen on destroying himself, how can he or Ridhimma help him......Time and again providing his love....his assurance and his understanding to his lovely wife.....he still stands at a position questioning and confronting his wife as to which part of her does he belong.....why can he not love his wife without having a heavy burden on their hearts n lives.......wat wrong has he done that he simply fell in love with his wife who has past so strong that till date it threatens to overcast their present n future.....OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!..........its pokes u to see this guy so human....so geunine going thru this chaos......"khuda mere tu bakshish kar"

Ridhimma......a woman who came out from the darkness of death and the dirts of muddy waters....today in love with her husband weaving dreams of brightful future is once again......mocked by destiny........as she stands crucified by the misery of her past and a heart breaking questioning future....she is being torn in between those 2 people who made a mark of their own in her life.....a past that enchanted words of love in her life and she bloomed in innocent n pure dreams of a wonderful life with her prince charming and who is now driving himself to insanity n dreadful hallows and a present that versed out the meanings of that love with which she re invested her hopes n dreams giving love n life another chance and today her present is confronting her letting her know that that grounds that she stands on....the center of her universe....the person around which her life now revolves has been placed on shaky surfaces pointing to a fading future if her past continues to linger over them.......and there she stands shocked n shattered.....in tears of realization of the hurt her loving husband is going thru.........yuppppppp.............Ouchhhhhhhhhh............it hurts to see her in such dividing juncture......"khuda mere tu bakshish kar"...

Today I prolly stand right where JP stands.......seeing it all happens and u can do nothing as u see the pains of these wonderful beings made victims of time at no fault of theirs and I guess I can do is pray "khuda mere tu bakshish kar"

PS. This is my first post here at the MF, which I had promised I was going to do only on 1 special occasion and even tho today is not that occasion I am still doing this as a return from my vacation gift to my friends.....I will appreicate ur kindness which is all that I ask.

PSS. I may not be able to reply to anyone replying here due to work but I would love to hear ur thots n comments...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Great post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Beautifully written

sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bajlooka

nice post.

thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidma_love

Great post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Beautifully written

thanks sweetuuuuuu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OMG OMG shilpa you post your analysis on MF *faint* rubs my eyes over and over again, slap my head to wake up from dream, OMG!! shilpa you posted in MF this is call for a party. I still cannot believe it.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

.....in tears of realization of the hurt her loving husband is going thru.........yuppppppp.............Ouchhhhhhhhhh............it hurts to see her in such dividing juncture......"khuda mere tu bakshish kar"...

yes shilpa she is, she wants to move ahead in life and stand next to the man who is the center of her world, she wants to give all her love to her cute doctor but her past is still between them and until that past goes away she is not able to come fully to her cute doctor arms, in this scene you really feel for ridz, her pain her agoney that her husband is getting hurt b/c of her past, her sadness that she wants to walk hand in ahnd with her cute doctor but she gets pulled back to her past, she is in tears b/c she to wants to think about her cute doctor and no one else but her ex. is not letting her move completely, ridz is standing between two roads now, one where her past is still in pain and another where her future is waiting for her with open arms ready to accept her with all her pain, her past and her weakness, ready to shower her with love, happiness and togetherness for eternity, she knows what she wants there is no question about that, but she wants to finish her past once in for all before she moves ahead with her cute doctor hands in hands, and i must say i am proude of both the modis, they are each other healer and they will come out of this pain to, together.

thank you so much for the post:

sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hewascool90210

OMG OMG shilpa you post your analysis on MF *faint* rubs my eyes over and over again, slap my head to wake up from dream, OMG!! shilpa you posted in MF this is call for a party. I still cannot believe it.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

.....in tears of realization of the hurt her loving husband is going thru.........yuppppppp.............Ouchhhhhhhhhh............it hurts to see her in such dividing juncture......"khuda mere tu bakshish kar"...

yes shilpa she is, she wants to move ahead in life and stand next to the man who is the center of her world, she wants to give all her love to her cute doctor but her past is still between them and until that past goes away she is not able to come fully to her cute doctor arms, in this scene you really feel for ridz, her pain her agoney that her husband is getting hurt b/c of her past, her sadness that she wants to walk hand in ahnd with her cute doctor but she gets pulled back to her past, she is in tears b/c she to wants to think about her cute doctor and no one else but her ex. is not letting her move completely, ridz is standing between two roads now, one where her past is still in pain and another where her future is waiting for her with open arms ready to accept her with all her pain, her past and her weakness, ready to shower her with love, happiness and togetherness for eternity, she knows what she wants there is no question about that, but she wants to finish her past once in for all before she moves ahead with her cute doctor hands in hands, and i must say i am proude of both the modis, they are each other healer and they will come out of this pain to, together.

thank you so much for the post:

Thank u Baniiiiiiiiiiii๐Ÿค—..............I have no clue wat got into me that I landed into MF.......but ya.........I really felt a heavy heart even after Sid's confrontation to Armaan n Ridz in precap coz honestly no one is at fault but time and it pains to see them in this situation.......
sweet104 thumbnail
a very sensible post! hats off! i was also thinking the same about sid after watching the episode, as when i watched the precap yesterday i was thinking ok sid is getting a bit rude and "ouch" for armaan and "ouch" for shilpa becoz of the way armaan treated her, but after watching todays episode i realised that the conversation was broadcasted terribly wrong giving viewers the idea that sid is being selfish and not understading armaan;s feelings but in todays episode we could see that sid was frustrated (which is expected, there is only so much a person can take, just like armaan except due to individual differences, they're way of expressing it is different, sid is more direct and armaan is indirect) but also we see how much he cares for armaan, he was harsh because there comes a time when u have to be harsh to tell people what they are doing is wrong.
As far as the street fight is concerned i think that armaan should be allowed to continue to do this, he likes it, but it should be as his hobby, his friends should not interfere in this, let him do it. (sorry i went off topic)
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet104

a very sensible post! hats off! i was also thinking the same about sid after watching the episode, as when i watched the precap yesterday i was thinking ok sid is getting a bit rude and "ouch" for armaan and "ouch" for shilpa becoz of the way armaan treated her, but after watching todays episode i realised that the conversation was broadcasted terribly wrong giving viewers the idea that sid is being selfish and not understading armaan;s feelings but in todays episode we could see that sid was frustrated (which is expected, there is only so much a person can take, just like armaan except due to individual differences, they're way of expressing it is different, sid is more direct and armaan is indirect) but also we see how much he cares for armaan, he was harsh because there comes a time when u have to be harsh to tell people what they are doing is wrong.

As far as the street fight is concerned i think that armaan should be allowed to continue to do this, he likes it, but it should be as his hobby, his friends should not interfere in this, let him do it. (sorry i went off topic)

Very well said........indeed......both Sid and Armaan has put thru alot of pain n agony and in very human comes a time when they burst out wat they keep for so long......Sid did it verbally while Armaan thru his bitterness......and no....none of them are wrong......time n situations have put them thru this and they need healing .....from Ridz to Sid and from Shilpa to Armaan.....

Thank u for replying ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi shilpa - Congrats on ur first topic!!! Lovely analysis of all the characters.

Especially love this part:
.....wat wrong has he done that he simply fell in love with his wife who has past so strong that till date it threatens to overcast their present n future..... OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!.......its pokes u to see this guy so human....so geunine going thru this chaos...

and this part

.....in tears of realization of the hurt her loving husband is going thru.........yuppppppp.............Ouchhhhhhhhhh............it hurts to see her in such dividing juncture....

So True - Sid has been portrayed as a human - nothing like the "perfect man" armaan is supposed to be - he is human with human desires - and him not being able to be happy with his wife - despite the fact that both of them really want to be together!

monamine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful post ! but I slightly disagree with the point calling them victims of time at no fault of theirs !
Sid and Shilpa are the only two that in my opinion are innocent and as you said are the victims of time and circumstances !
But as much as I feel sorry for Armaan and hate seeing him in pain I think somehow he is responsible for it, well not entirely but I do believe that the walls he's trying to build around himself  is keeping out the joy as well ! I know it's easier to say than do but this quote is dedicated to Armaan :) :
" Choosing to be happy is a committed decision. It means letting go of negativity, limiting beliefs, and victim-hood mentality, and instead choosing to bring acceptance and joy to every encounter and circumstance! "

As for Riddhima I disagree with many of her decisions and at times  I do blame her for Armaan and Sid's pain !

I know that you try to look at the situation from each and every character's point of view and that is really noble and requires high level of maturity so perhaps I'm not there yet :)
thank you for this beautiful post Shilpa :)