Posted: 13 years ago

Salaam Namaste Dostonn! πŸ€—

Main Aapki Host Aur Dost Ayeshaa..
(sounds so filmiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
 I m here to present:
Sangini's FIRST DOTW! :))
(Discussion of the Week)

SomeQuestions:

Why were you so eagar for this show? What is it that attracts you to the forum? Is it the setting the show is set in? OR An actor/actress in the show? 😳😳

I know many ppl came to this forum because of MIK aka RudrπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
SOO, FINALLY HE IS BACKKK! he made us wait too long..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
&& we get to see him with Aditi Gupta(Pihu) from Kis Desh..& Binny Sharma(Gauri)
liking their chemistry?

I think its gonna be our second week ALREADY(dang! soo fast!)  6th epi.. since the show started..
Soo, any opinions on the show?? 😳

Some members say that..its a moving a little fast..?
they should slow it down a lil?? πŸ˜ƒ

&& Hows the character Rudr? Are you liking his character/personality?
& what about Pihu & Gauri character? Did they portray it right?

Have fun discussing! ;)

Post your views! ;) I will post mines in abit..πŸ˜‰

Ayesha & Sangini's Dev Team! ;)
Edited by ayeshaaa. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Can we errr reserve it for now?πŸ˜†.

Please hun?πŸ˜†

yay! me first hereπŸ˜†

Luv atop

.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
- reserve- will edit!! :D
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great topic Ashu!! :)

- Why were you so eagar for this show?
The one and only reason behind all my excitement for the show was Iqbal Khan! :)

- What is it that attracts you to the forum? Is it the setting the show is set in? OR An actor/actress in the show?
As i said, first reason is Iqbal and it was when the few promotional pics/promos/articles were out, we got to know more about the show, I think their way of presenting the whole concept of the show is very unique...It feels great to see them finally breaking the usual conventions of a show. What attracts me to this forum is all the great discussions happening around which makes me want to be a part of it and ofcourse not forgetting the lovely members!

I know many ppl came to this forum because of MIK aka Rudr
SOO, FINALLY HE IS BACKKK! he made us wait too long..
&& we get to see him with Aditi Gupta(Pihu) from Kis Desh..& Binny Sharma(Gauri)
liking their chemistry?
I'm so far loving his scenes with both the leads...RuHu scenes are super cute and even though we haven't yet seen much interaction between Rudra and Gauri I'm getting the feeling, they're going to rock our screens...I really can't wait for the RG track to start!!

Some members say that..its a moving a little fast..?
they should slow it down a lil??
The pace of the show is moving perfectly for me! I like how the CVs are trying and exploring different ways to present the storyline of the show, I guess maybe that's why some of us feels that its moving a lil too fast.

Hows the character Rudr? Are you liking his character/personality?
what about Pihu & Gauri character? Did they portray it right?
Honestly speaking, I think all 3 leads are doing an amazing job!! Starting off with Iqbal, words fall less when it comes to praise this guy (and no, I'm not saying this coz i'm his huge fan but i really mean it). He completely outdone's himself as an actor. Aditi - from those few scenes that we saw of her, I think she's doing a complete justice to her character... Binny - Keeping in mind that she hasn't done any acting before, i feel that she's performing her bits amazingly...
monaha262 thumbnail
hey nice post:
-Why were you so eagar for this show?
I am eagar for the show because of iqbal  and aditi.
- What is it that attracts you to the forum? Is it the setting the show is set in? OR An actor/actress in the show?
only one thing that attract me in this forum is great topics like this one to discuss the shows which we all like. For me is only iqbal and i am sure which ever actress will work with him their chemistry will rock.
-I know many ppl came to this forum because of MIK aka Rudr
SOO, FINALLY HE IS BACKKK! he made us wait too long..
liking their chemistry?
i am really hug fan of iqbal so i really don't care who will be with him because i think both actress have great chemistry with him. So i am liking all three great character chemistry.
Some members say that..its a moving a little fast..?
they should slow it down a lil??
i think story is going great. In start is little fast but now i am liking it. I think if we give them more time than the story become more interesting, so i think we need to wait and see what store for us.
Hows the character Rudr? Are you liking his character/personality?
what about Pihu & Gauri character? Did they portray it right?
i am really liking rudra character i think iqbal is doing great job in expressing rudra pain and anger of his life. I think Pihu and Gauri character is also becoming interesting. Aditi and Binni both portray their chacter beautifully. I reall feel proud because they all three best character are becoming a part of life.